Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: November 28, 2011

Just sitting around with AF here. Pretty heavy this month. I'm assuming that's b/c its my first REAL period since my m/c. I had some odd bleeding a week in a half after the m/c which my midwife thought could be a period, but wasn't sure. I was doubtful. However, I DID start this period right on time assuming that odd bleeding WAS a period. Who knows. Either way, the "odd bleeding" wasn't normal so even though this is heavy, its nice to feel its normal. Got my RX for progesterone the other day. My midwife gave it to me b/c of my previous multiple losses. I'm supposed to take it after getting a BFP. Glad to have it waiting for me when needed. And I've been drinking LOADS of loose leaf red raspberry leaf tea. I have felt it helps with balancing my hormones after the m/c so I'm hoping it also makes a nice squishy layer in there too.

Advertisement

zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Elieen I just at on my computer and looked at your charts. august definitely looked annovulatory but I agree with FF on your temp shift. Your cm coincides as well. the temp dip at 6dpo looks promising! I wouldn't stress the negative test. I didn't test pos with DS until after I missed my period. Honestly I think that your temp tomorrow will show you where its heading. I have TCOYF at my fingertips so don't hesitate!! lol I love looking things up in it. I find this so interesting.
Old 11-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #13
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ugh afm I've been dry heaving and battling a migraine most of today... No bueno! Here's to hoping that this is a great sign!!
Old 11-28-2011, 05:03 PM   #14
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
Elieen I just at on my computer and looked at your charts. august definitely looked annovulatory but I agree with FF on your temp shift. Your cm coincides as well. the temp dip at 6dpo looks promising! I wouldn't stress the negative test. I didn't test pos with DS until after I missed my period. Honestly I think that your temp tomorrow will show you where its heading. I have TCOYF at my fingertips so don't hesitate!! lol I love looking things up in it. I find this so interesting.
I agree with this Eileen! I really think you did O. I know what you mean about testing. We won't kick you out! It is disheartening to see that BFN. Let us know if you get up the guts to test! FX for you Eileen!

FX for you too Andrea! Your signs are promising ... hope you aren't just sick.

Lots of positive thoughts for you girls and your potential beans!
Old 11-28-2011, 05:17 PM   #15
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

AF started this am. Please move me to waiting to O
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #16
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokoonchi

I agree with this Eileen! I really think you did O. I know what you mean about testing. We won't kick you out! It is disheartening to see that BFN. Let us know if you get up the guts to test! FX for you Eileen!

FX for you too Andrea! Your signs are promising ... hope you aren't just sick.

Lots of positive thoughts for you girls and your potential beans!
Well I'm not sick. I feel so much better after a nap. I'm still queazy but not as bad. We shall see what tomorrow holds!
Old 11-28-2011, 06:35 PM   #17
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
That sucks.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #18
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Well, I am pretty sure you can move me to waiting to O... AF hasn't shown up yet, but all of the symptoms are there including the temp plunge.

I am thinking of getting some Fertili Tea for the next cycle... when would I need to start drinking it to get results? Also, I took 1000mg of EPO with this cycle and had far LESS EWCM than I did with the last cycle in which I didn't take the EPO and had LOADS of EWCM... Any ideas? Do I need to increase the amount, decrease or stop all together?

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 07:53 PM   #19
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Andy, your signs are sounding good to me. I know that a lot of pms/pre-AF symptoms are similar to early pg so it's hard to tell, but I have never been so nauseous that I dry heaved or threw up in the 2ww, so fx that's a good sign. I know you're nervous to be pg again after the loss, so we will be praying for you!

Thanks for not being mad at me for being a bad ATTS'er I think I'm going to wait a few more days because I'm a giant wimp (and totally not ATTS, haha!) Since tomorrow will be 16dpo, unless I get the itch I might wait until 18dpo since that's when FF says you're pretty likely to be pg. Although if I get a bfn at 18dpo I will be crushed since it will likely mean that I didn't o But getting ahead of myself there! Thanks for all the support and it really does help me feel better to know that you guys think my chart looks ovulatory too.

DH and I have a super special date on Friday - he bought be tickets to see Les Miserables for my birthday which is an amazing musical and my complete favorite. So my mom is taking DD for the night and we are going to have a fancy dinner at home, the show, and then out for drinks afterwards - and get to sleep in the next morning! If I AM pg, then I'm planning to tell DH during the date! And of course have a non-alcoholic beverage when we go out BBs/nips definitely hurting - it feels almost like a let-down sometimes (for those of you who have bf, you know what I mean). Also thought that dinner last night and lunch and dinner today tasted metallic/tinny. I even asked DH if he thought it tasted that way and he said no "you must just have some issue" Hopefully the issue is a sticky little bean!!
Old 11-28-2011, 07:55 PM   #20
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christylkeller View Post
Well, I am pretty sure you can move me to waiting to O... AF hasn't shown up yet, but all of the symptoms are there including the temp plunge.

I am thinking of getting some Fertili Tea for the next cycle... when would I need to start drinking it to get results? Also, I took 1000mg of EPO with this cycle and had far LESS EWCM than I did with the last cycle in which I didn't take the EPO and had LOADS of EWCM... Any ideas? Do I need to increase the amount, decrease or stop all together?
Sorry ladies Christy, I don't know much about FertiliTea, but I think you're supposed to drink it through the whole cycle? Since it's an herbal thing it could take a couple of months for you to really notice a difference since herbs supposedly work slowly and gently on your body. Don't know anything about EPO - sorry. My gut is that if you think it made you have less EWCM then try not taking it this time around and see if it gets better.