Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2011, 08:21 PM   #21
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Eileen your date sounds heavenly!!! I would live to have a date with DH. I wish our family lived closer!!! Have a blast!! Thank you for the prayers! I'll be sending some up for you!!!!

Christy I have been drinking Fertilitea this whole cycle (I started on day 2 when I got it) and I noticed more EWCM this time around. I usually have it for a day or two but this time I had it for 4! Crazyness. I drink two cups a day. One when I wake up and one before bed. It tastes great on its own or with a bit of honey. Tonight I melted some peppermint bark in it and fell in love!

Advertisement

Old 11-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #22
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

Re: ATTS: November 28, 2011

Oh, Eileen, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! Have fun on your date!

AFM, we saw an old friend the other day. We got to talking about babies, and I explained that yes we would like another, but it isn't as simple as just saying I'd like another.

He said, "Well, you need to DTD, no?"

Pfft! I wish it were that simple! I'd have my arms full of babies if it were so simple!

Anyway, vent over...I have no idea what's up with me because I have not tested this time around. I should be due to O soon. I looked back and seem to always get my + OPK on CD 14.

So it made me think I look pretty regular on a chart...maybe we're stopping DTD too soon? Maybe we keep missing my egg because I actually O way later than I thought and we should be DTD longer past the + ?

We're just DTD every other day this month until I get a BFP or AF shows. I'm hoping for a nice little Christmas present

Sorry for rambling!
Old 11-28-2011, 08:49 PM   #23
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies sorry I haven't been around much...we're in the process of moving across the country! I have a quick question, though, about cervical mucous. Thrilling, huh?

Seems like usually I have pretty thick ewcm leading up to the time I O, after which I pretty much completely dry. This cycle it did lessen considerably, but is now again sort of thick. Sorry for a yucky discussion, but does anyone have insight there? Why the return of mucous after I O?
Old 11-28-2011, 09:52 PM   #24
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by avahsmomma View Post

We're just DTD every other day this month until I get a BFP or AF shows. I'm hoping for a nice little Christmas present

Sorry for rambling!
Thats what we did after trying for our daughter for 7 months (and which was before we decided to let God decide). And she WAS a Christmas present. Had a BFP at 6am Christmas morning. It was great. I hope that happens for you this year!
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #25
tryinforthree
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi
Hey ladies sorry I haven't been around much...we're in the process of moving across the country! I have a quick question, though, about cervical mucous. Thrilling, huh?

Seems like usually I have pretty thick ewcm leading up to the time I O, after which I pretty much completely dry. This cycle it did lessen considerably, but is now again sort of thick. Sorry for a yucky discussion, but does anyone have insight there? Why the return of mucous after I O?
Never too much in here that's what this page is for! I can't say for everyone but after my last O I had a thicker white discharge after about 3 days. I had usually went bone dry so that was a good sign for me and hopefully it is a good one for you!

Congrats to all the BFP's I came back to see tonight. FX for those in need as well. I am still lurking around just still am very very sick and having weekly weigh-ins and they are still going back and forth as to putting me on a pump for meds. However they have moved my due date up to be June 5 which although should land me into the second trimester and out of the icky phase it has not.... I am lurking but being confined to my bathroom most of my days I haven't been online to much:0/
Wife to an overworked spoiled hubby who is a major brat! DS who is 9 loves to blame the little one DD who is 3 and my drama baby There is always an adventure to be had with them We are currently expecting number 3
tryinforthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 02:10 AM   #26
IntuImbuh
Registered Users

what is it ?

Answer, please anybody ?
IntuImbuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:35 AM   #27
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntuImbuh
Answer, please anybody ?
I looked in TCOYF and it says that every woman's body is different and sometimes it can mean your AF is coming. I know I get it right before AF and also when I'm prego so it could be good. That said of it has a smell or color other then slight yellow id have your dr check it out.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #28
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Thats what we did after trying for our daughter for 7 months (and which was before we decided to let God decide). And she WAS a Christmas present. Had a BFP at 6am Christmas morning. It was great. I hope that happens for you this year!
I know this thread has ended, but I love this story! Thanks