Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2011, 10:03 AM   #1
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Harvest Babies Weekly Chat 11/28-12/4

Good Morning! Anyone have anything exciting planned this week?

Danae has her 2-week visit tomorrow. Other than that, we're just taking it easy.

Advertisement

Old 11-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
GC's Mama
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Harvest Babies Weekly Chat 11/28-12/4

Yes......I'm now 3 days overdue, and this week I plan to have a baby.
Old 11-28-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

We are puting up our christmas tree tonight after dh gets off work. But actually I think I've had enough excitement for today and it's not even lunch time yet!
I slept in and only had 45 min to get all 4 kids ready. We made it barely, but the baby is the only one who actually got to eat, the others had animal crackers in the car. Then after I got ds to school, we headed to target. We get into the store and get everyone settled with there coats off and everything, dd1 complains her tummy hurts, then promptly pukes on the floor! Mostly just water, but still. So we got our coats back on and headed home, dd1 puked in the car (but just on herself and her carseat harness). By the time we got her cleaned up, her clothes in the washer, and the car seat straps cleaned, it was time to pick up ds1 from school. Dd1 is feeling better now btw.

Wish me luck for the rest of the day.
Old 11-28-2011, 12:00 PM   #4
AcrossTheUniverse
Registered Users
Formerly: ReiSapphireJade
seller

My Mood:

Chelsea- Sorry to hear about your DD being sick! I understand the craziness as stuff like that happens to me all the time too.

AFM- Nothing exciting here. Just going to try to survive my first week alone with all 5 kids. DH left last night and my older 3 got home shortly after. I was up at 4am this morning so actually managed to get my girls to school on time (slightly early even!), but it was a lot of work getting everything together and taking care of the baby. I'm already feeling like I could use a nap and it is only 10am! But, that won't happen as my boys don't nap at the same time so I am up until at least 8pm tonight. Fun stuff.

This weekend when DH comes back we are going to put all of our Christmas stuff up. So that will be the highlight of the week.
*i* Loved and Lost (6/12), (9/12), & (2/13) *i*
AcrossTheUniverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
naura
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

dh is leaving for kuwait in a few days to head back to the states so we'll be playing the waiting game!!!!!!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 02:09 PM   #6
kandbcase
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Jennifer- hope the appt goes well!

Jenn- I hope your baby is listening to your plan & comes soon!

Heather- yay for getting to school on time! Sorry you don't get to nap though

AFM- I go for my follow up with my dr tomorrow morning, he said he sees patients 1 wk pp? I've never heard of that, but I'll go with it! Especially b/c we're staying with my parents (& I feel like a teenager...) & my mom will not let me drive until the dr clears me, I drove at a week pp with DD, & I feel great, but she won't listen... but DH goes back to AZ for work tonight, my mom works from 10:30-4:15, so me & the girls are stuck at home during the day, & making appt times is harder than usual.
I think I've decided me & the girls will make some trips back to AZ on the weekends, give my parents & little sister a break & be in my own home. & find some of my clothes since I have all my non maternity packed up & DH is clueless what to bring.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:22 PM   #7
naura
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

oh kim, i know how you feel... my family goes crazy. even if i tell them i feel ok, they'll be on my case about everything.
Old 11-28-2011, 02:36 PM   #8
rainydaysunshine
Registered Users
seller

Hi, ladies...

Sounds like a lot of us are going to be handling these newbies alone this week. My DH goes out of town Tues-Sun this week. I made arrangements for my mom to stop by on her way home from work those nights, so I at least have an hour to throw together some dinner. Mostly I'm not looking forward to the loneliness of it. Gonna see if I can round up some friends to visit, but many of my friends no longer live in town, and the ones that do, tend to be single/ without kids and I see them very rarely.

Have my new computer now, so I'm going to put a serious effort into getting our crazy/ awesome birth story typed up this evening.

Little girl, Seren Elise, born at home 11/18! Birth Story
rainydaysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 02:52 PM   #9
pkhotshot
Registered Users

My Mood:

We are going in for our induction tonight! 10 days overdue and I am more than ready to hold my baby in my arms! Hopefully things go smoothly; we're still hoping to labor and deliver as naturally as possible and, luckily, our OB is completely supportive.
pkhotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #10
KiltedKingdom
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

pkhotshot- Hope everything goes smoothly with your induction. I went 2 weeks overdue, so I totally know how hard it is going so far over!

Jenn- Great plan! I remember having that plan 2 weeks ago, and it only took a few more days before baby girl was in my arms! Hope he/she doesn't keep you waiting much longer!

Chelsea- Hope your dd gets better soon!