Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-28-2011, 03:12 PM   #11
shortdrawbryant
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Harvest Babies Weekly Chat 11/28-12/4

Hi everyone cant post much but for those not on FB I had my baby boy tis morning at 6:18 AM! Robert Paul was born after only about 7 hrs of labor he is 7lb 11oz 21 in long and nurses like a pro

Advertisement

Old 11-28-2011, 03:21 PM   #12
pkhotshot
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortdrawbryant View Post
Hi everyone cant post much but for those not on FB I had my baby boy tis morning at 6:18 AM! Robert Paul was born after only about 7 hrs of labor he is 7lb 11oz 21 in long and nurses like a pro

Congratulations!!!
pkhotshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:57 PM   #13
DillyDay
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

sounds like everyone is having a good week so far. a nd it's only monday.
DillyDay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 04:59 PM   #14
Sally's Red Meadow
Registered Users
josycat
seller

My Mood:

Well We have our tree up but still have a few other decorations to get up.

AFM: I really need this baby to come out by Tuesday. If you are a praying mama, please pray the baby comes this Friday.
Sally's Red Meadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:15 AM   #15
momnixon
Registered Users
seller

Hey girls, just need to vent quickly.

Points of frustration in my life:

#1: My mom is "visiting" for a week. When I told her I didn't really NEED help she said, "OH! I'm not coming to HELP! I'm coming to play with my grandkids and have a vacation from MY work." ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!? 'Cause I need someone vacationing at my house with my 2.5 week old! GAH!

#2: Pretty sure baby girl has thrush and she was up 'til THREE last night crying. I felt so bad for her, but I am SO exhausted! Because of point #3....

#3: DH WILL NOT WAKE UP!!!! I mean, I understand... the boys have been up a lot. BUT he keeps just falling asleep in their room, which makes them wake up MORE and he's not training them, he's just doing what he can to get sleep. So then when I NEED him he's too tired to help me. Whine.

#4: DH is back at work this week. So I have all three kids, and my MOTHER to deal with all by myself.

#5: I'm super emotional and exhausted and I'm starting to feel kind of disconnected from everything. I just feel like no one is taking care of ME!!! And I know I sound like a princess, but dadgumit I just had a BABY, someone ought to be caring for me. And I feel like I'm having to take care of all the people who should be caring about me. Oh well, push on, right?

That's all. Sorry to randomly dump on you guys, but I just need to get it OUT. Especially with my mom standing over me, undermining my authority and "disciplining" MY children right in front of me, and questioning every move I make. I'm gonna shoot her.

Anyway, in other news, glad almost everyone's babies are here! Only a couple left!!!! Hope everyone is having a better day than me! hahaha.
I'm an accidental hippie who loves BFing, CDing, Milkshakes, and Jesus.
momnixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 11:20 AM   #16
amomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm gonna try to jump back in here now and try to get on daily again Hopefully life will be getting back to our new normal and into a good routine soon now that DH is back at work and it is just me and the girls at home!

Lauren- I hope this week goes by fast for you. I can't imagine having someone saying in your home after having a baby. DH asked me if we could have his mom come stay for a few weeks after Kelsie was born and I laughed at him because I thought he was joking...nope, totally serious. (his parents only live 40 minutes away anyways) I told him noooo way His parents did come to visit the day we got home from the hospital...DH had to get dinner together for everyone and feed Alyssa and I had to get MIL a snack and a cup of tea. I was SOOO irritated and my hoo haa hurt SO bad and all I wanted to do was sit down! DH and I agreed after they left that it would have been so much easier on us if they would have just stayed home. I love when people come over to "help" like that!
Old 11-29-2011, 11:51 AM   #17
kandbcase
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thia -I hope this week goes well for you!

Sally's Red Meadow- praying for you you mama!

Lauren- *hugs* I love how grandmas do things their own way making them really unhelpful! I hope your day/ week gets better!

Afm - woohoo the Dr said I can drive! I have some freedom back at least! Things are going good, just working on treating dd's thrush!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:00 PM   #18
Truckerswife
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally's Red Meadow

AFM: I really need this baby to come out by Tuesday. If you are a praying mama, please pray the baby comes this Friday.

Praying here

Afm I'm tired DD2 didn't fall asleep until 11:00 last night than DD1 woke up at 11:30 and cried for 4 hours finally falling asleep around 3:30 I slept from 4-6:15 when dh's alarm went off hopefully my girls let me sleep tonight as I have my 6 week pp check with my midwife tomorrow morning and this Mama need more than two hours of sleep
Old 11-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #19
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiltedKingdom View Post
Danae has her 2-week visit tomorrow. Other than that, we're just taking it easy.
I was trying to keep up, but missed that you had a GIRL! Congrats! I'm having a hard time adjusting to pink after just one boy - I bet it was quite a shock for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GC's Mama View Post
Yes......I'm now 3 days overdue, and this week I plan to have a baby.
Hope that babe comes soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkhotshot View Post
We are going in for our induction tonight! 10 days overdue and I am more than ready to hold my baby in my arms! Hopefully things go smoothly; we're still hoping to labor and deliver as naturally as possible and, luckily, our OB is completely supportive.
I hope that all went well and you are enjoying your new little one by now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortdrawbryant View Post
Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momnixon View Post
#5: I'm super emotional and exhausted and I'm starting to feel kind of disconnected from everything. I just feel like no one is taking care of ME!!! And I know I sound like a princess, but dadgumit I just had a BABY, someone ought to be caring for me. And I feel like I'm having to take care of all the people who should be caring about me. Oh well, push on, right?
I don't think you sound like a princess. Most cultures around the world realize that it's a new mom's biggest job to take care of the baby, so everyone else takes care of her for awhile. I wish it was that way here, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckerswife View Post
Praying here

Afm I'm tired DD2 didn't fall asleep until 11:00 last night than DD1 woke up at 11:30 and cried for 4 hours finally falling asleep around 3:30 I slept from 4-6:15 when dh's alarm went off hopefully my girls let me sleep tonight as I have my 6 week pp check with my midwife tomorrow morning and this Mama need more than two hours of sleep
Hoping that you'll be able to make up the sleep tonight.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:39 PM   #20
ChelseaGirl7
Registered Users

Hey all!
Sally- praying your lo comes soon!

Sorry for all you not getting sleep. Hope things get better.

We got our tree up last night. Not much else going on though.