Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-29-2011, 08:03 PM   #11
mom2luke&jake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: can i co-sleep without my boobs out

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolineb View Post
Well now I have an idea of an extra use for my arm warmers for cycling!

http://m.rei.com/mt/www.rei.com/prod...n_jtt_redirect
Those would be perfect! better than the "Carmen Electra Striper" look that I sport! lol Everytime I put those "half" shirts on DH gets jealous

Advertisement

Old 11-29-2011, 08:29 PM   #12
faiths13
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

i guess im the odd one out..i sleep without anything on i was just thinking about wearing something to keep my ds off me all night long. he def thinks its an all night open bar!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:31 AM   #13
cdwelton
Registered Users
seller

My 5 1/2 month old can go back to sleep on her own. She has always been an amazing night time sleeper, and we cosleep part time. She has sleep cycles and after a couple hours will toss and turn, maybe fuss a little. I just cuddle up closer to her, pat her back, or move the blanket. I don't really know what the difference is, but I can tell when she needs to eat or is just moving around.

She does do this in her crib too. I've gotten up to feed her before and after 5 sucks was back to sleep. I finally just went in her room and watched her for a minute, she was just moving trying to get comfortable. So if he's waking when your getting into bed.. it might just be him trying to move and get comfortable again?
Old 11-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #14
megs715
Registered Users
seller
seller

My dd at 16 months still prefers to sleep with a boob, however I don't So I wait until she's asleep, disengage (so to speak), cover up and go back to sleep.
megs715 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:09 AM   #15
kferg
Registered Users

I co-slept till around 3 months. I didn't dislike it but I sleep better without a baby in my bed. I nursed to sleep then slipped out and slipped a pacifier in. I slept in tank tops and just fliped it out and flipped in back in once my LO was pacified. Gradually I started putting my DS in his crib once he was asleep with the pacifier. Now he's able to be fed, pacified and put to bed while still a little bit awake.

oh... my Ds is 6 1/2 months right now. He goes to sleep around 10 wakes up to eat around 2 then goes back down until around 7ish eats then goes back to sleep til 10ish.
kferg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 01:30 AM   #16
Cupcakin
Registered Users

What age did you start moving him to his crib? I'm cosleeping beeastfeeding/pacifying but if I leave before she's passed out shell wake up
Cupcakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 04:08 AM   #17
kferg
Registered Users

I started at 3 months. My DS won't sleep for longer then an hour unless he's in his tummy so I waited until he had good neck control. Then started putting him to bed in his crib on his tummy. He still woke up pretty often in the beginning but now he's to the point where he won't/can't sleep if he's in the same bed as me. I use a sound machine too and I think that helps.
kferg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:57 AM   #18
BottomOfMyHearts
Registered Users
Formerly: NewFoundFaith
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessnic View Post
I wear a long sleeve henley with the buttons on the front to bed if its cold so only my boob is out. When he falls asleep I just close up shop!
This, or a low cut soft nursing shirt. I just pop one out at a time and pop it back in when done!

New Contest coming Soon!Please visit my Facebook store! <--Click
BottomOfMyHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:52 AM   #19
hippiemommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I sleep with nothing on too! When he's in my bed, he can't/won't go to sleep without my boob in his mouth. I've tried to cover it up and sing/pat him to sleep. He just gets MAD. He's almost 9 months, and I've just started the transition to his crib, and he goes to sleep fine rocking/singing/patting... but in my bed- no sir! I better give him the boobie! Or else....

My ISO/IHA!
hippiemommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:36 AM   #20
Girlzworld
Registered Users
seller

Wow! I'm glad I'm not alone!
Girlzworld is offline   Reply With Quote