Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-29-2011, 07:15 AM   #1
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: November 29, 2011

We are all "Addicted To The Stick", so this thread is for us! Some of us don't fit into the other groups (TTC While Breastfeeding, TTC over 30, etc.) so we meet up here! Anyone is welcome to join no matter your TTC situation! The more we have, the more BFPs we'll see! To join, post in red your handle, name (if you want), and any other info you want posted like your chart link (if you have one).

*If you've been inactive for a few weeks you'll be removed from the list. If you want to be readded just post and we'll get you back up there a.s.a.p!

Waiting to O

Edensmomma (Jena)
Dutchlish (Maaike)
zacifer (Jenny)
hokoonchi (Camilla)
korbinsmommie (Jessica)
avahsmomma (Christina)
Riley1mommy (Amy)
LSwinson12 (Lora)
Bobbie ~1+3~ (Bobbie)

Two Week Wait

Kymdenise (Kim)
JCPACmommy (Carissa)
itsajoi (Jena)
christylkeller (Christy)
Yankeesunbound (Jenn)
shootingstarlet (Katie)
Eileen (Eileen)
mommyinthesun (Jessie)
Daniella_Jean
andyoly82 (Andrea)

NTNP

zacifer (Jenny)
crunchymom2b (Alycia)
Justjess (Jessica)

EBF Waiting For AF

myall4him2 (Heather)

Pregnant & Praying To Make It

Name: Holly
Username: Hokuao2003
Tested Positive: 11/23/11

Name: Courtney
Username: Calex99
Tested Positive: 11/20/11

Name: Sasha
Username:SashaE80

Name:
Username: rahhlady
Tested positive: 11/15/11

Name: Melissa
Username: mamata3
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Naoma
Username: naomawood
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Amanda
Username: rosenfried2
Tested Positive: 11/4/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 1/1/12

Name: Jenifer
Username: jnk10046
Tested Positive: 11/5/11, confirmed 11/6/11

Name: Lora
Username: love2bmommy
Tested Positive: 10/17/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/13/11

Name: Kelsey
Username: Bigmamakelsey
Tested Positive: 10/20/11

Name: Ashleah
Username:Ashleah123
Tested Positive: 10/21/11

Name: Beth
Username: Mabelino
Tested Positive: 10/23/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/17/11

Name: Katie
Username: Yesterdayicried
Tested Positive: 10/25/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/18/11

Name: Holly
Username: Squeakersmama
Tested Positive: 10/30/11

Graduates! HH9M!

Hrskirball7 (Hannah) - BFP on 10/4/11
tryinforthree (Kelli) - BFP on 10/4/11
scrapandsewon (Nichole) - BFP on 10/6/11
Name: princesslilahsmom (Danielle) - BFP on 10/12/11
Name: dkg354boy2 (Christine) - BFP on 10/13/11

Cheerleaders

AlouetteCaroline
sassknuckles (Genevieve)
chayla
lilbitcrunchy (Heather)
abhernandez (Alice)
slimy72 (Laurel)
aerobebe1421 (Jen)

Advertisement

Old 11-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #2
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Good morning ladies! I hope you all slept well! I went to bed early since yesterday was a long day. Had a slight temp dip this am. It's 6dpo according to FF so that's good I hope. Eileen how was your temp this morning?? I'm dying to know!!!
Old 11-29-2011, 07:37 AM   #3
shootingstarlet
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hello all! Sorry to have been MIA the past week or so. So I have given up hope of a BFP and am now just wanting AF to come on her own. I seriously doubt I O'd this cycle. I did have one OPK that was darker than all the rest, but it must have been a fluke. I'm thinking about trying some fertilitea, but I absolutely hate tea. Anyone have suggestions on how to make it taste less like tea?

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 11-29-2011, 08:05 AM   #4
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: November 29, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by shootingstarlet View Post
Hello all! Sorry to have been MIA the past week or so. So I have given up hope of a BFP and am now just wanting AF to come on her own. I seriously doubt I O'd this cycle. I did have one OPK that was darker than all the rest, but it must have been a fluke. I'm thinking about trying some fertilitea, but I absolutely hate tea. Anyone have suggestions on how to make it taste less like tea?

Quote:
FertiliTea contains Vitex Agnus Castus (Chasteberry), Green Tea, Red Raspberry, Ladies Mantle, Nettle Leaf, and Peppermint Leaf.
You could try just taking the supplements that are in the tea. I know the main one is Vitex (chasteberry). That is the one that is supposed to help you ovulate. I would bet that the other ingredient that is really active is the red raspberry leaf (to build a squishy lining). I know you can purchase those as separate supplements. Green tea is purported to increase CM, so you could also purchase green tea pills. The Amazon generic brands are pretty cheap. Just a suggestion! Good luck getting a BFP!
Old 11-29-2011, 09:18 AM   #5
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
Good morning ladies! I hope you all slept well! I went to bed early since yesterday was a long day. Had a slight temp dip this am. It's 6dpo according to FF so that's good I hope. Eileen how was your temp this morning?? I'm dying to know!!!
My temp was good! 97.6 which is well above my coverline of 97.4. Thinking I will test Thursday so that I have some time to think of a cute way to tell DH if it's positive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokoonchi View Post
You could try just taking the supplements that are in the tea. I know the main one is Vitex (chasteberry). That is the one that is supposed to help you ovulate. I would bet that the other ingredient that is really active is the red raspberry leaf (to build a squishy lining). I know you can purchase those as separate supplements. Green tea is purported to increase CM, so you could also purchase green tea pills. The Amazon generic brands are pretty cheap. Just a suggestion! Good luck getting a BFP!
I agree that just taking the supplements would probably be fine. Isn't Fertilaid basically the same thing as Fertilitea just in pill form rather than tea? You could try that. I had two long anov cycles in a row and started Vitex on CD3 this cycle and so far it looks like i o'd on cd13 and am at 16dpo now, so I think I would recommend it if your cycles are wonky! (although I've heard it's no good if you have regular cycles since it could mess you up)+
Old 11-29-2011, 09:20 AM   #6
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Christy, what's going on with you? I know you thought you were going to get AF, but it doesn't look like she showed yet! Think you might still have a chance?
Old 11-29-2011, 09:38 AM   #7
shootingstarlet
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen

My temp was good! 97.6 which is well above my coverline of 97.4. Thinking I will test Thursday so that I have some time to think of a cute way to tell DH if it's positive

I agree that just taking the supplements would probably be fine. Isn't Fertilaid basically the same thing as Fertilitea just in pill form rather than tea? You could try that. I had two long anov cycles in a row and started Vitex on CD3 this cycle and so far it looks like i o'd on cd13 and am at 16dpo now, so I think I would recommend it if your cycles are wonky! (although I've heard it's no good if you have regular cycles since it could mess you up)+
Thanks Ladies! My cycles are a hot mess, temps all over the place and I never end up getting AF on my own This is exactly what happened when trying to conceive DS. It took us almost 2 years and 11 months of hormones. I really didn't want to go through that again. I'm definitely going to try the supplements with my next cycle- whenever that will be

Old 11-29-2011, 10:41 AM   #8
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Eileen, I'm dying for you to take a test!
Old 11-29-2011, 11:08 AM   #9
riley1mommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hey ladies, I've been mia too. My mommy had a lumpectomy last Monday and we are waiting to get the results tomorrow.
So I *think* I should be ovulating soon, I have had really terrible cramping on my right side...maybe my egg is stuck lol!!!
riley1mommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:08 PM   #10
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Eileen- Your chart looks sooo good! I am so anxious for you to test! But I understand the awfulness that comes with the stark whiteness of the test.

Amy- You made me LOL!! ...an egg getting stuck... hahaha! Hope everything turns out to be fine with your mom.

Andrea- FX for you!!! When do you plan on testing?

AFM.... ahhhhhh.... I don't know what to make of my temps this morning. I was totally expecting the plunge below the cover line or at least a lower temp... I am such a hot, emotional mess right now. So weepy at EVERYTHING, crampy, tired... My guess is tomorrow will really tell the story. Today is 12 DPO and I seem to have between 10 and 12 day LP. If AF doesn't come by Friday, I will test again!

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote