Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2011, 08:40 AM   #11
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
christy and Eileen I am sorry!! This TTC stuff sucks doesn't it?? I spent the better half of the other night crying to DH because I feel broken. I'm sorry ladies!

Advertisement

Old 11-30-2011, 08:59 AM   #12
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Re: ATTS: November 30, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post
So I'm freakin' ROASTING.. I took my temp and it's only 98.2.. I'm hoping it's some kind of hormone something, and that I'm not getting sick..
Hoping it's hormones too...I was super hot while pg with dd so hopefully it's a good sign and not sickness! Sorry the 2ww is so slow for you!
Old 11-30-2011, 09:02 AM   #13
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
christy and Eileen I am sorry!! This TTC stuff sucks doesn't it?? I spent the better half of the other night crying to DH because I feel broken. I'm sorry ladies!
So sorry for you too! You are still in it now, though, aren't you? Testing this weekend? FX your crying was crazy pregnancy emotions

And thanks, it's great to have you ladies for support. It's hard to talk to DH about it in some ways - He wants another one as bad as I do, but he doesn't go through all the crazy hormones and day-in-day-out stuff that we women do when ttc so it's hard for him to relate sometimes. I was trying to keep my testing secret from him so that he didn't have to be disappointed too, but I think he saw my bfn this morning Oh well, we are learning to trust and lean on God's timing (again!). I've been planning what we are going to do on our trip to Hawaii in just under 3 weeks, so that is helping get my mind of things!!
Old 11-30-2011, 09:19 AM   #14
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ok I'm getting my opk and hpt in the mail today. I shall then test and see if bfp or bfn and if bfn, starting Monday I'll be using opks to see if I can catch the first pp o! We aren't technically trying mostly just ntnp but I'm so ready to "know" my body again and get into a great temping routine! Hoping cyst aren't an issue this go around. I tend to get cyst after having a baby.
Anyway some freaky hormone/stress symptoms are really getting to me lately so trying to relax as much as possible while unpacking our household goods this week!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen

So sorry for you too! You are still in it now, though, aren't you? Testing this weekend? FX your crying was crazy pregnancy emotions

And thanks, it's great to have you ladies for support. It's hard to talk to DH about it in some ways - He wants another one as bad as I do, but he doesn't go through all the crazy hormones and day-in-day-out stuff that we women do when ttc so it's hard for him to relate sometimes. I was trying to keep my testing secret from him so that he didn't have to be disappointed too, but I think he saw my bfn this morning Oh well, we are learning to trust and lean on God's timing (again!). I've been planning what we are going to do on our trip to Hawaii in just under 3 weeks, so that is helping get my mind of things!!
I am. I'm only 7dpo so I have time but honestly it's taking it's toll. DH kinda understands but he doesn't feel that void that was left by our little angel. I know he wants to try and "fix" me and is great but sometimes the stress wins out. Ugh I hate the 2ww!
Old 11-30-2011, 10:55 AM   #16
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjess View Post
Ok I'm getting my opk and hpt in the mail today. I shall then test and see if bfp or bfn and if bfn, starting Monday I'll be using opks to see if I can catch the first pp o! We aren't technically trying mostly just ntnp but I'm so ready to "know" my body again and get into a great temping routine! Hoping cyst aren't an issue this go around. I tend to get cyst after having a baby.
Anyway some freaky hormone/stress symptoms are really getting to me lately so trying to relax as much as possible while unpacking our household goods this week!
FX you get your bfp and don't even need the opks! I will say that for several weeks before my ppaf I was C.R.A.Z.Y!! I was thinking I better either be pregnant or getting ppaf soon because I was just feeling SO out of the ordinary - both physically and emotionally. It was weird, and even DH noticed it. So hopefully your freaky hormone/stress symptoms are a good sign that things are starting to get back on track in your body.
Old 11-30-2011, 11:15 AM   #17
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Good morning ladies. Just checking in and saying hello. Nothing going on here. I think AF is already done. Four heavy days?! Sounds short to me. Yes? Not that it matters anyways I guess. So I guess you can move me to waiting to O.
Have I mentioned my husband works out of town? He's only home on the weekends. Its good we're leaving it up to God b/c we couldn't really actively try even if we wanted to. LOL! Can't call him home for a quickie at lunch. He's four hours away.
I'm a wreak of hormones since last week right before my period. ugh! I'm usually so balanced. I think my body's just been through too much lately. Still chugging the red raspberry tea and hoping it helps. Tired of feeling like a crappy hormonal mom while at the same time wanting another one. Kind of a weird place to be.....feeling like I'm not doing my best as a mom but wanting another. I keep telling myself its just the hormones.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 11:45 AM   #18
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Good morning ladies. Just checking in and saying hello. Nothing going on here. I think AF is already done. Four heavy days?! Sounds short to me. Yes? Not that it matters anyways I guess. So I guess you can move me to waiting to O.
Have I mentioned my husband works out of town? He's only home on the weekends. Its good we're leaving it up to God b/c we couldn't really actively try even if we wanted to. LOL! Can't call him home for a quickie at lunch. He's four hours away.
I'm a wreak of hormones since last week right before my period. ugh! I'm usually so balanced. I think my body's just been through too much lately. Still chugging the red raspberry tea and hoping it helps. Tired of feeling like a crappy hormonal mom while at the same time wanting another one. Kind of a weird place to be.....feeling like I'm not doing my best as a mom but wanting another. I keep telling myself its just the hormones.

do you use cloth pads? My periods are short (3 or 4 days long) when I made the switch to cloth pads. Of course that was about 2 year ago since I've had a period. I'm feeling crampy this morning and having a lot of discharge (sorry tmi) so I wonder if af is trying to make her appearance

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:27 PM   #19
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2 View Post
do you use cloth pads? My periods are short (3 or 4 days long) when I made the switch to cloth pads. Of course that was about 2 year ago since I've had a period. I'm feeling crampy this morning and having a lot of discharge (sorry tmi) so I wonder if af is trying to make her appearance
no, I don't. I haven't yet been able to wrap my mind around washing out blood and feeling that they'd get sanitary enough.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #20
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Eileen have fun in Hawaii~
Andrea- Hang in there mama.. it WILL happen for you soon!! I feel it!

Everyone else-- to you! missing you all!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote