Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 11-30-2011, 08:58 PM   #31
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: November 30, 2011

Jessica, lol my DH is the same way!

Chritsy-Hugs!

I hate the 2WW too! I'm such an instant gratification type person.

AFM-Today is CD 3 for me and I'm only spotting now. How could it be over already? The entire day, nothing. I think it's going to take me a few cycles to get back to normal after my miscarriage. I'm thinking about trying Maca.

Advertisement

Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 08:59 PM   #32
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Sorry ladies I have been MIA for a couple days been crazy busy! I am still in the 2ww 4dpo to be exact... I hate this part! No symptoms really but was nauseated 2 days ago!
Had my Pap yesterday and my Midwife said my Cervix so very healthy! So fingers crossed on the BFP this month!!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:08 AM   #33
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
Jessica, lol my DH is the same way!

Chritsy-Hugs!

I hate the 2WW too! I'm such an instant gratification type person.

AFM-Today is CD 3 for me and I'm only spotting now. How could it be over already? The entire day, nothing. I think it's going to take me a few cycles to get back to normal after my miscarriage. I'm thinking about trying Maca.
Sorry! I'm in the same boat. I certainly don't feel normal yet after my loss in Oct. Just yesterday I stopped bleeding after a heavy 4 day period. I thought it was weird that it was only four days. This evening, though, I started bleeding again. And of course I wasn't wearing a pad, thinking my period was over. ugh! I'm frustrated with the fact that this pattern in NOT normal for me. My mom started menopause at 35. Deep down I fear I'll start it early too and wonder if my 2 losses were due to my body's fertility brain starting to shut down (I'm 31). Know what I mean? I'm scared to death that we won't have another and we'll end on multiple losses. This funky period, and some funky bleeding I had a week and a half after my last m/c don't help those "something's wrong" feelings.
What's Maca?
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:58 AM   #34
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer

Sorry! I'm in the same boat. I certainly don't feel normal yet after my loss in Oct. Just yesterday I stopped bleeding after a heavy 4 day period. I thought it was weird that it was only four days. This evening, though, I started bleeding again. And of course I wasn't wearing a pad, thinking my period was over. ugh! I'm frustrated with the fact that this pattern in NOT normal for me. My mom started menopause at 35. Deep down I fear I'll start it early too and wonder if my 2 losses were due to my body's fertility brain starting to shut down (I'm 31). Know what I mean? I'm scared to death that we won't have another and we'll end on multiple losses. This funky period, and some funky bleeding I had a week and a half after my last m/c don't help those "something's wrong" feelings.
What's Maca?
So sorry mama! I wanted to say that my body did the same thing after my loss last year. I felt very odd and the af after was just weird. When I saw my OB it was discovered I was lacking in several vitamins and she figured it was due in part to bleeding as much as I did during my mc. I doubled up on my vitamins and started taking a few additional ones and that's what worked for me! I ended up preggo my next cycle and although I can't say for sure that's is what helped me to conceive I can say that my body felt a million times better and more normal once I started the vitamin process! Wishing you luck and lots of baby dust!!!!!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #35
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjess View Post
So sorry mama! I wanted to say that my body did the same thing after my loss last year. I felt very odd and the af after was just weird. When I saw my OB it was discovered I was lacking in several vitamins and she figured it was due in part to bleeding as much as I did during my mc. I doubled up on my vitamins and started taking a few additional ones and that's what worked for me! I ended up preggo my next cycle and although I can't say for sure that's is what helped me to conceive I can say that my body felt a million times better and more normal once I started the vitamin process! Wishing you luck and lots of baby dust!!!!!
I'm glad to hear others experienced something similar. However, my vitamin levels and MUCH more were all tested after my 2nd mc and all came back normal. ??? Hopefully my period next month will be a bit more reasuring. Or better yet, maybe I'll just get a BFP.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote