Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2011, 08:02 PM   #11
sblakeley
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andbabymakes2
sblakeley- wowza!
I know right! I could do a pretty serious destash and still have plenty!

The puppy is way too cute!! And just where I like them, in photos not in real life. I'm a complete cat person if you hadn't guessed from my avi.

I feel the packing pain. I packed until I ran out of boxes yesterday. Today I cooked up a storm to lessen the amount of food we are moving and picked up more boxes. So tomorrow back to packing boxes. Fun fun fun :Yuck:

Advertisement

Old 12-01-2011, 10:26 PM   #12
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Due Aug. '11 - December chat

We have a few things going this weekend. Tomorrow we are doing pictures with my sister's kids. There will be 5 kids total, three of which are toddlers. The other two are infants. Saturday, we are getting our tree and DH is putting the lights up. Then we are going to dinner with my grandpa in the evening. Sunday is more decorating.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:15 PM   #13
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

whew...I was gone practically all day long. took sydney to school, had elijah and kezia with me while I went to the post office, returns at walmart and picked up some paper at hobby lobby. then lunch all together, then wayne watched the older 2 while kezia and I headed out to our church to help decorate for a nativity scene display our church does. (a couple years ago we displayed 700+ nativity scenes and had nearly 1,300 people come through). meet wayne and the kids for supper, came home to help get all the kiddos to bed, then I went back to church and just got home at midnight. i am going to be so crabby tomorrow so, I better give kezia her last bottle and change her into her overnight diaper.
night all!
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:02 PM   #14
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ECHOOO.....echooooooooooo

it's always quiet around here on the weekends...and I always forget that it is saturday, since wayne always works it's just another weekday feel for me.

lots to do around the house today, but honestly, a nap is priority #1. so, off to finish my lunch, feed kezia and try to get us all napping.

ETA: I'm an idiot, it's Friday! oh well. later
Old 12-02-2011, 12:03 PM   #15
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Just had to talk to my blubbering MIL. I guess she just learned last night what the rest of us knew a month ago and she's now FOR the lawsuit when she was previously talking about how stupid it was to sue the bar. Of course it IS Joe's fault that he was drinking and driving but the bar should be held liable for continuing to serve him when he was more than 3x the limit, then kicking him out and physically putting him in his truck when he was asking for a ride. At that point what else was he really going to do? Ugh, it makes me sick to think about.

Anyway, other than that I'm having a good day! I still haven't seen Seni roll from tummy to back but obviously she can do it because she is covering some ground and I keep finding her wrapped up in the living room table which is 5 feet from where I leave her!

I'm going to go visit a friend after school because I haven't seen her in a while. I'm kind of nervous because she was my babysitter but won't be for the baby and I haven't really told her other than some off-hand comments. I hope she doesn't really ask or if she does she takes it well.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:09 PM   #16
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Haha, Naomi, you had me about convinced it was Saturday!
Old 12-02-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
MamaCoffee
Registered Users
Formerly: babydazedesigns

Thank GOD for baby gates. Locked Micah in the living room so I could have one moment to pee in peace without him poking my "owies" (spider veins) on my leg with his cold hands, trying to get into the cabinet under the sink and flushing the toilet mid-pee. He's pounding on something in the living room with one of Ellie's rattles, and as long as it's not his sister, I couldn't care less.

TGIF?

DS phone app math: NAK-ing + a small touchscreen keyboard + autocorrect + poor proofreading = potential for incoherence. My apologies.

Last edited by MamaCoffee; 12-02-2011 at 12:30 PM.
MamaCoffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 05:32 PM   #18
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
It's going to be a busy weekend. Need to bring in the tree (we have one growing on the side of the house- yeah Oregon! Lol) put up the lights, etc. My friend texted me saying she was coming by today. So for the last couple hours everytime Izzy hears the bells on our front door she yells, "Is that Aunt Lisa???!" I guess next time I'll let her be surprised. (if she ever comes)
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

big kiddos are "playing" mario on n64 with daddy. kezia is in the bumo chair with a tray attatched and a rattle toy attached to that. seems pertty content to chew on her fingers.

I'm just taking a quick break from a power clean I got going on. our house got really bad the last couple days. wayne was off 2 days in a row , but we always seem to neglect house chores when he is off...so a few days worth of laundry and dishes later: rinse and repeat.

gonna beat that mess back! back, BACK you horrible beast of a mess! BACK!

yes, I am a nut.

ok, so I keep checking that wrap colorway contest thing through out the day...and I finally realized that i'm kind of treating it like ebay. like I'm in the lead now, but the last few minutes some one is going to swoop in and drop a whole bunch of bids/rates on a different wrap. obsessed much?

alright, off to clean!
Old 12-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #20
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:

Jealous of you who are putting up trees...I wanna put mine up too!

Busy here today. Dropped off boys at school, showered, took Nathan to school, drove up tot the fort, got DD enrolled in DEERS (med stuff), and got my new ID card (it was expired in Aug and HELLLOOOO I was preggo and had swollen face ), oicked up nathan, Long John SIlver for lunch, grocery store, get big kids from school, homeowrk, movie rental, movie and BED! Whew!!

Tomorrow is B-fast w Santa at Calebs school. Biggest fundraiser of the year for the 3rd graders. Crafts, ornament making, pics w Santa and more. Should be fun (and chaotic).

Sunday my mom goes home . She wont be back probably until February, boo.....

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote