Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: DECEMBER 1, 2011

First of all ... WHAT?!?!?!?! It's December already?!?!

We are all "Addicted To The Stick", so this thread is for us! Some of us don't fit into the other groups (TTC While Breastfeeding, TTC over 30, etc.) so we meet up here! Anyone is welcome to join no matter your TTC situation! The more we have, the more BFPs we'll see! To join, post in red your handle, name (if you want), and any other info you want posted like your chart link (if you have one).

*If you've been inactive for a few weeks you'll be removed from the list. If you want to be readded just post and we'll get you back up there a.s.a.p!

Waiting to O

christylkeller (Christy)
Edensmomma (Jena)
Dutchlish (Maaike)
zacifer (Jenny)
hokoonchi (Camilla)
korbinsmommie (Jessica)
Riley1mommy (Amy)
LSwinson12 (Lora)
Bobbie ~1+3~ (Bobbie)

Two Week Wait

avahsmomma (Christina)
JCPACmommy (Carissa)
itsajoi (Jena)
Yankeesunbound (Jenn)
shootingstarlet (Katie)
Eileen (Eileen)
mommyinthesun (Jessie)
Green Decals (Elizabeth)
Daniella_Jean
andyoly82 (Andrea)

NTNP

zacifer (Jenny)
crunchymom2b (Alycia)
Justjess (Jessica)

EBF Waiting For AF

myall4him2 (Heather)

Pregnant & Praying To Make It

Name: Kim
Username: Kymdenise
Tested positive: 12/1/11

Name: Holly
Username: Hokuao2003
Tested Positive: 11/23/11

Name: Courtney
Username: Calex99
Tested Positive: 11/20/11

Name: Sasha
Username:SashaE80

Name:
Username: rahhlady
Tested positive: 11/15/11

Name: Melissa
Username: mamata3
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Naoma
Username: naomawood
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Amanda
Username: rosenfried2
Tested Positive: 11/4/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 1/1/12

Name: Jenifer
Username: jnk10046
Tested Positive: 11/5/11, confirmed 11/6/11

Name: Lora
Username: love2bmommy
Tested Positive: 10/17/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/13/11

Name: Kelsey
Username: Bigmamakelsey
Tested Positive: 10/20/11

Name: Ashleah
Username:Ashleah123
Tested Positive: 10/21/11

Name: Beth
Username: Mabelino
Tested Positive: 10/23/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/17/11

Name: Katie
Username: Yesterdayicried
Tested Positive: 10/25/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/18/11

Name: Holly
Username: Squeakersmama
Tested Positive: 10/30/11

Graduates! HH9M!

Hrskirball7 (Hannah) - BFP on 10/4/11
tryinforthree (Kelli) - BFP on 10/4/11
scrapandsewon (Nichole) - BFP on 10/6/11
Name: princesslilahsmom (Danielle) - BFP on 10/12/11
Name: dkg354boy2 (Christine) - BFP on 10/13/11

Cheerleaders

AlouetteCaroline
sassknuckles (Genevieve)
chayla
lilbitcrunchy (Heather)
abhernandez (Alice)
slimy72 (Laurel)
aerobebe1421 (Jen)

Advertisement

Last edited by hokoonchi; 12-01-2011 at 08:43 PM.
hokoonchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:37 AM   #2
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: DECEMBER 1, 2011

I POAS yesterday. Another dang blue dye.. I just grabbed it in the checkout lane at the store. I have zero self control.

It was a squinter.

I refuse to post pics until I get a red dye and see if that's a squinter. I have no will power. at. all.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:38 AM   #3
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

BTW.. if anyone is checking my chart, I'm just throwing stuff in there (CM) to see what day I'm on.. lol.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:53 AM   #4
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay mama cloth! I love mine. I have a Diva Cup but don't like it. I like The Keeper and like that much much better. They look exactly the same, but something about the flexibility of The Keeper makes it much more comfortable. I use mama cloth made by DS Mama Doodlebrainette. It is minky and so soft. I have also tried (and love) Homestead Emporium, Pink Lemonade and Gem Cloth. I think Gem Cloth has some great starter sets for not very much cash. Love her stuff. (Also a DS Mama.)

I was thinking ... we all chat every day but don't know much about each other. I was wondering if people wanted to do a brief introduction along with their updates today! I'll start ...

I'm Camilla. I'm 29 years old and have one son who is 14.5 months. I've been married to my wonderful physicist DH, Eric, for 4.5 years. I'm from Richmond VA but live in Northern VA (near DC) and my heart belongs in California (lived in Santa Barbara for two years). I work full time at a non profit organization in the DC area, called Year Up. We teach 18-24 year olds from low income families, and they get college credits and an internship with our program. I'm the academic manager for the program and used to teach too. (It's really rewarding, but it's hard, and I miss my son during the day.) In my free time (not much of it), I love to cook, paint, write, and sometimes sew. I also have a furbaby puggle (pug beagle mix) named Leela. She is a sweetheart. My dream is to one day write a novel and retire early, live in a big old restored farmhouse with a beautiful kitchen, and cook and sew all the time. With my two (or three) kids, and many dogs.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:54 AM   #5
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post
I POAS yesterday. Another dang blue dye.. I just grabbed it in the checkout lane at the store. I have zero self control.

It was a squinter.

I refuse to post pics until I get a red dye and see if that's a squinter. I have no will power. at. all.
FX FX FX! I don't have any self control either. In fact, I would recommend you immediately pee on a pink dye and post pix.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:57 AM   #6
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post

It was a squinter.

Well mama, I think you've come to the right place. None of us have self control when it comes to those things!

I wanted to chime in on the mama cloth discusion, too. I started using it when I switched to a cup since I figured it was fitting and also I wouldn't have too much blood to deal with. I've loved cloth and have even started using it on my light days rather than the cup. I just recently purchased a few from Talulah Bean and am IN LOVE. I seriously consider putting them on when I'm not on my period just because they feel so yummy! I'm a little squeemish about the blood, so I usually put my pad in the bath tub and run cold water from the bath faucet. Since it's a large faucet it has more power usually and kind of beats out most of the blood for me. Just an idea for you ladies who aren't so sure.

AFM -- I'm 8dpo and still having pretty substantial CM for this time of my cycle. Our family is in the process of a military move and DH and I are separated. I promised him that I would always tell him right away if I got a positive, but I really don't want to tell him over the phone. SOoo that means no sticks for me! But, by the time we get back together i'll be 17dpo, so if I don't have AF by then I think I'll be pretty confident!

My intro
I'm 26 years old and I've been married to DH for 5 years now. We met in the Air Force and I stayed in for five years until we had our son. He's already a year and a half! We're in the process of moving to northern california, which we are wildly happy about. We're hoping to grow a huge garden and be able to buy more farm fresh food. I was an Arabic linguist in the Air Force, and am now finishing up my degree in Middle Eastern studies. I'm not sure if I'll go back to work at some point or not. I've considered homeschooling as well as foster care or adoption, both under what feels like a big push from God. I'm a Christian, but am not necessarily a huge fan of religion as an institution. I'm pretty passionate about eating clean, real food and using cloth diapers!

Last edited by itsajoi; 12-01-2011 at 07:02 AM.
itsajoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:22 AM   #7
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Good morning ladies. Idk what is going in with me. Yesterday while shopping with my friend the perfume isle made me so nauseated I had to leave that's part of the store. Then last night I woke up trying not to vomit up dinner. Poor DH brought me water and zofran and then laid there with me for an hour to make sure I was okay. Did I mention I went to bed at 8 because I was so tired. Lol right now I am trying to work up the ability to eat breakfast with our vomiting. I am not winning. I also have this weird lotiony, sticky CM.I'm only 8dpo but I was like this with DS. I hope I hope I hope! :fx: cuz if I'm not I'm getting sick...

Camilla mentioned telling about ourselves so here goes....

My name is Andrea. I am 29 years old and a SAHM to my DS mason who will be 2 in just 17 days! Where did the time go??? I am an army wife and love every second of being married to my best friend Christopher. We will be celebrating or 3rd anniversary in April. We met while we were training in the Army (I loved my time as a soldier!) we started dating at the end of January and were married on April 4th. When you know you know! DS was a big surprise but a very welcome one! I have a fur baby kitty named Sammy who is just the funniest kitten! We live in Texas on Fort Sam Houston. I am from beautiful Southern California and my DH is from Washington state where my son was born
Old 12-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #8
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

Andrea those sound like VERY promising signs! I'm definitely KMFX for you that you get a BFP soon

Kym...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too, I would be in the car getting pink dye test LOL!

AFM...I've been MIA, DH wants to wait 6 months if I'm not pregnant this cycle and I think I'm okay with it. At least I'm trying to be. So...I guess it's just waiting now and hoping we caught the egg this go round...I'm on CD 18 of usually a 27 day cycle and my chart still isn't saying I've O'd yet. Is that normal? Ugh! I feel like I've a,ready O'd and my progesterone showing its ugly face (sore boobs, cramps, nausea). This is my first month temping so I do tknow what to expect really.
Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #9
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh I love introductions!

I'm Jenny. I'm 31 and I have 3 kids on earth and 2 tiny babes in heaven. Logan is 6, Felicity is 4, and Kian is 2. Wren and Rain are my angel babies. Last Spring, we felt God was asking us to leave the rest of our family growth up to Him, so that's what we are now doing, and plan to do from here on out. I'm hoping we have at least one more as I really don't want to end on 2 losses. I am a stay at home mom and my husband is an electrician. He is currently working out of town 4 days a week but that's just a temporary job...for a year, which should be slowing down by Feb, and done by June 1st. I'll be so glad when he's back home with us. I'm an urban homesteading wanna-be. Actually, I'm a homesteading wanna-be but we have a small plot so I'm giving urban homesteading a go until we can hopefully one day have a bit of land. I also homeschool and LOVE to sew. Sewing is my therapy. I'm very simple and a bit crunchy and get teased about it quite a bit here in Central Ca where we live. Oh well. I'm happy with who I am and even though my sister constantly tells me I need to dye my hair and wear different clothes, I'm most comfortable going against the "norm". I really only feel like I fit in here now on DS as Kian potty trained last month. I'm hoping to fit in in a due date club soon and NOT have to leave it next time. All that baby talk sure is fun. Hopefully we'll all get BFPs for Christmas and be doing all that baby talk together in a due date club...getting to know each other even more!!
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:07 AM   #10
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Oh, and I forgot to mention my DH and I have been married for 11 years. I was a young one and got married 3 months after I turned 20. We were married for 5 years before having our first.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote