Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2011, 11:25 AM   #11
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Re: ATTS: DECEMBER 1, 2011

I intros too!

I'm Eileen, 26, married to my high-school sweetheart Andrew for almost 5 years. Our anniversary is on the 15th of this month! I'm currently a SAHM to my 20 month old daughter Evelyn, who is a joy. She was our wonderful surprise after TTC for a full year - we actually found out I was pg with her because I was waiting and waiting for AF to start so that I could start clomid...but I was pg with her instead! I do have some grant-writing contract work I do on the side from time-to-time, and this spring I will be adjunct teaching an Environmental Science class at the university I went to! DH and I live in a 101 year old house in the city that we have done a TON of remodeling to over the past year, and although we love it we would someday love to live in the country with a few acres and an enormous garden.

Advertisement

Old 12-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #12
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

I like reading about other people, good idea Camilla

I'm 27 years old. I have a 2 year old, an 18 month old, and a baby in Heaven. My DH and I have an interesting history. The short version is we were friends, but he was interested in dating and I was not. He tried for four years (finally I gave in!) and we married soon after.

I used to be a trauma nurse, but now I stay at home with my kids and I have an Etsy shop on the side. I'm passionate about photography and dancing. We are city people who recently relocated to farm country.

AND... I think I O'd so can I be moved to the dreaded 2WW? Thanks!
Old 12-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #13
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
Oh I love introductions!

I'm Jenny. I'm 31 and I have 3 kids on earth and 2 tiny babes in heaven. Logan is 6, Felicity is 4, and Kian is 2. Wren and Rain are my angel babies. Last Spring, we felt God was asking us to leave the rest of our family growth up to Him, so that's what we are now doing, and plan to do from here on out. I'm hoping we have at least one more as I really don't want to end on 2 losses. I am a stay at home mom and my husband is an electrician. He is currently working out of town 4 days a week but that's just a temporary job...for a year, which should be slowing down by Feb, and done by June 1st. I'll be so glad when he's back home with us. I'm an urban homesteading wanna-be. Actually, I'm a homesteading wanna-be but we have a small plot so I'm giving urban homesteading a go until we can hopefully one day have a bit of land. I also homeschool and LOVE to sew. Sewing is my therapy. I'm very simple and a bit crunchy and get teased about it quite a bit here in Central Ca where we live. Oh well. I'm happy with who I am and even though my sister constantly tells me I need to dye my hair and wear different clothes, I'm most comfortable going against the "norm". I really only feel like I fit in here now on DS as Kian potty trained last month. I'm hoping to fit in in a due date club soon and NOT have to leave it next time. All that baby talk sure is fun. Hopefully we'll all get BFPs for Christmas and be doing all that baby talk together in a due date club...getting to know each other even more!!
I've always loved the name Felicity
Old 12-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #14
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

I love intros I'll add mine (I really hope I can become more active!)

My name is Lora and I'm 26. My DH and I have been married for coming up on 7 years. I know, I married at 19, crazy! LOL We have 2 little boys...Cooper is 5 and Nash is 3. I desperately want a daughter, but I know I would be happy with another boy.

We recently moved from CO to OK where I was shooting with another photographer out there. I was shooting up to 10 sessions a week and working 60+ hours a week sometimes. I was so burnt out and missing out on my boy's lives. So, we picked up and moved back to OK where my DH grew up. I opened up shop here (www.swinsonstudios.com) and am taking sessions again slowly but I am loving being at home with my boys. I regret everyday that I missed so much of the last 18 months.

I come from a HUGE family of 14 kids but I think I'll settle on 4 max I loved my huge family but I don't know how my mom did it! Its going to be interesting what this next year brings us in terms of our family and the direction we go (stick to 2 kids and spend our time traveling and whatnot or have 2 more and spend our time raising little toddlers for a few years)...both sound nice! So, we will see.

Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 02:38 PM   #15
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm at work, so haven't had time to do much! I will post an interest tonight. I love getting to know you all!!
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #16
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I love reading about every one!! Someone said they were a trauma nurse (avahsmomma) that's my dream job. Well that or NICU. I'm hoping to go back to nursing school after our next baby. I was a medic in the army. I loved every moment! For now I just live vicariously through DH lol.

Today has been interesting. I've had to wear a pad because of all the cm. it's a weird sticky texture, not at all stretchy but there's so much it looks like lotion (tmi sorry!) my lower abdomen is so sore and when I try and go to the bathroom it hurts. I've been constipated the last couple of days which is weird because I work like a clock and my boobs are on fire! I told DH that if I'm not prego I'm going to find mother nature and punch her in the face for being so mean! So tomorrow is 9dpo is that too early to test???
Old 12-01-2011, 06:02 PM   #17
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Andrea, I am getting baby vibes from you! FX for that BFP!

What an interesting and fabulous group of ladies! I love reading about you all.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:03 PM   #18
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Posted a squinter thread!
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:08 PM   #19
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kym! I am so excited ..... heading over there now ...

Jenny, where on the Central Coast do you live? I miss it.
Old 12-01-2011, 06:12 PM   #20
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I saw it!! Congrats Kym!!!