Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 04-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #1
mvp529
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Any ladies in Boston?!

What is going on? I'm praying its not terroristic but it sure seems that way : (

Advertisement

Old 04-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #2
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Any ladies in Boston?!

Horrible.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #3
MrsSteSte
Registered Users
seller
seller

So scary. I haven't seen anything concrete, but so far reports only of injured but no dead.
MrsSteSte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:01 PM   #4
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I was married in Cambridge (Copley Square is not far from Cambridge) and lived up in Cambridge for 1.5 years. I also have a dog named Fenway. I can't imagine what this is doing to the sense of safety for all that live in that area.

I need to watch the news. It is a sunny day here so I imagine it is a sunny day there. I HATE sunny days!!! Terror always occurs on sunny days.
Old 04-15-2013, 02:40 PM   #5
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I just seen a report (i think from AP) that there are two dead and 23 injured. Also read on the live chat that's on Yahoo news that there have been 4 IEDs found (two went off and another two are being disabled or having a controlled police explosion). Doesn't matter how you look at it.....it's just plain awful. Prayers for those families!
Old 04-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #6
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

yeah I watched it for about 5 minutes and then had to change the channel
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:47 PM   #7
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Who is delivering in major cities? I wonder how the cities security will be now.
Old 04-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
lovemuppet
Registered Users
seller
seller

It's pretty awful. I don't live in Massachusetts anymore, but most of my family and friends do. How scary!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/lovemuppet
lovemuppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 09:36 AM   #9
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well one of the things I was wondering is how I would get to my OB next week. She is located in the same area as all the historic stuff in Philly. The parking garage costs so much because you can park there and go to all the historic stuff. Trust me it isn't fun to go there in election season.

Anyway, according to Google, the roads are clear. I am expecting to see more police when I am there next week but I imagine that will be it.

Anyone else delivering or have their OB/Midwife in a major city? What are you seeing about where you have to go? The news makes it sound like all the cities are on lock down or something.
Old 04-16-2013, 01:26 PM   #10
KatieB621
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Well one of the things I was wondering is how I would get to my OB next week. She is located in the same area as all the historic stuff in Philly. The parking garage costs so much because you can park there and go to all the historic stuff. Trust me it isn't fun to go there in election season.

Anyway, according to Google, the roads are clear. I am expecting to see more police when I am there next week but I imagine that will be it.

Anyone else delivering or have their OB/Midwife in a major city? What are you seeing about where you have to go? The news makes it sound like all the cities are on lock down or something.
Not delivering in a major city, but I'm sure you're right. The news is making it sound like every big city is on SUPER high alert right now. Fingers crossed that all will be well for you next week at your appt!