Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 2, 2011

Wish I could help ya Andy! I'm confused myself this month...we have eerily similar symptoms with the CM. FX'd it means good things!

I've also got a weird thing going on I thought someone could maybe shed some light on. I've got pains sort of similar to ovulation pains, but sometimes going across my whole lower abdomen. It's off an on now for almost 24 hours. Like Andy, I've had the goopy white CM after when I *think* I o'd when I'm usually pretty dry. I'm 9dpo today, but promised DH I wouldn't test until 17 dpo when we'll be back in the same state

Advertisement

Last edited by itsajoi; 12-02-2011 at 03:33 PM.
itsajoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM   #12
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi
Wish I could help ya Andy! I'm confused myself this month...we have eerily similar symptoms with the CM. FX'd it means good things!

I've also got a weird thing going on I thought someone could maybe shed some light on. I've got pains sort of similar to ovulation pains, but sometimes going across my whole lower abdomen. It's off an on now for almost 24 hours. Like Andy, I've had the goopy white CM after when I *think* I o'd when I'm usually pretty dry. I'm 9dpo today, but promised DH I wouldn't test until 17 dpo when we'll be back in the same state
Okay you and I are on the same page here! So strange!!! I will probably test Monday morning before I leave but if it's not a BFP I probably won't test again until like the 11th. I've always been a late BFP getter.
Old 12-02-2011, 04:00 PM   #13
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma
Thank you Good to know that someone else has been through this. I'm clueless and feel alone

Hmm, maybe it's more watery? When I am pregnant, my first sign is TONS of watery CM. Like, have to wear a pantyliner because there is so much Finger crossed for you! You said you are testing when???

AFM: I caved today and bought some Maca and Soy. Hoping my system will get back to normal after this!! I'm tired of feeling tired, irritable, bloating, emotional. I don't think I O'd last month either.
It was watery and goopy if that makes any sense. Kinda like you have some water and put some lotion in it kind of consistency...
Old 12-02-2011, 06:35 PM   #14
Christylkeller
Registered Users

My Mood:

Have any of you ladies checked out this site before? So much useful, informative information! I encourage you to check it out!

http://www.naturallyknockedup.com/blog/

Homeschooling mom to A- '01, M- '05, E- '08 and G born 3/5/13 VBA3C

Always missing my 17 weeker E 7/25/11
Christylkeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #15
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

I got my first ever positive opk! Now I have a starting point, ya know? Bummed its not a pregnancy test but excited that my body us doing something!

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #16
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Andrea, that was the first sign I was pregnant with DS. I thought I had a yeast infection because there was so much white/creamy CM. I even took a spare Diflucan! And then I was like huh I must be getting my period ... I'm thinking these are good signs for you ... or at least fertile signs.

Jena ... hope the maca and soy help you out. I've heard fabulous things about maca! (And I saw Dr. Oz showing it off today as a way to regulate menopause symptoms. Certainly seems like it could regulate mamas with out of whack cycles if it helps with menopause.)

Christy, this website looks awesome. I am checking it out now ... while DH and I watch Terra Nova. (We love our ridiculous science fiction.)
Old 12-02-2011, 07:17 PM   #17
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

for post OPK Heather!! Yay!! Maybe I should get some of those. I don't think I O'd last cycle.

Camillia, I'm so bummed I missed that Dr. Oz! I would have loved to it. The Maca I got has tons of different types of Maca and is geared for young women, premenopause, they have another formula for menopausal women. It sounds pretty promising. Fingers crossed!

Christy, I'm going to check out that website after I go wind some yarn for knitting!
I'm sitting here listening to Christmas music and knitting in my pajamas.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:23 PM   #18
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Jena, i just read about your crazy amount of cm and thats what has been happening the past 3 days, like so much i thought something was wrong, then I got the pos opk test tonight. I'm hoping its just detecting early preggo hormones lol

Last edited by myall4him2; 12-02-2011 at 07:25 PM.
myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #19
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Okay tmi coming but my nipples are on fire. Just wearing my shirt is making me want to scream.....
Old 12-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #20
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
Okay tmi coming but my nipples are on fire. Just wearing my shirt is making me want to scream.....
Man, if you're not pg, then SOMETHING weird is going on..

I have never had sore bewbies.. I actually had an augmentation almost 2 years ago, so I wonder how that's gonna go. I don't get sore boobs with my periods either. Come time to lactate, and I'm in agony..
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote