Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #21
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise

Man, if you're not pg, then SOMETHING weird is going on..

I have never had sore bewbies.. I actually had an augmentation almost 2 years ago, so I wonder how that's gonna go. I don't get sore boobs with my periods either. Come time to lactate, and I'm in agony..
I agree!

Advertisement

Old 12-02-2011, 08:51 PM   #22
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 2, 2011

Just because I'm excited to finally get a positive test...even if it is an opk lol

Last edited by myall4him2; 12-02-2011 at 09:30 PM.
myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:37 PM   #23
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2 View Post
Just because I'm excited to finally get a positive test...even if it is an opk lol

Get TO IT mama!!
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:04 AM   #24
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Heather, I agree with Kym!!!!! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokoonchi View Post

Jenny, I love SLO but only went a couple of times. The central coast is where it's at! I loved being able to get anywhere (especially San Francisco) within 5 hours. Our dream is to move back to Cali (maybe the Bay Area?) someday.
We do love it here. Its great for growing stuff on our little wanna be urban homestead. I just wish we could REALLY homestead.....like with a few acres. That would be lovely!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma View Post
Thanks! Good. It was a moderate flow for 2 days, light the third. Stopped for 2 days, and now today out of nowhere I had some bright red but it stopped again. Very odd.
I've had 2 cycles since my m/c in Oct and BOTH cycles I had this same thing happen. Short cycles with a 24 hour + break in there when I thought I was done. So confusing and annoying. I'm there with ya.

AFM, I'm struggling with letting God decide, but wanting so badly to have a baby...and soon. And a sticky one. I wish I could just stop thinking about it. My husband works out of town and is only home on the weekends. The silver lining in that is that even if I knew WHEN I was Oing, it wouldn't matter b/c we can only be together when he's home. We DTD every weekend b/c, well, we like to. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, him being gone all week helps me stick to my conviction of just giving the timing over to God. Now I just need to learn how to give over the obsessive baby thoughts that distract me TOO much from real life. Am I alone in all this?
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:25 AM   #25
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by zacifer View Post
AFM, I'm struggling with letting God decide, but wanting so badly to have a baby...and soon. And a sticky one. I wish I could just stop thinking about it. My husband works out of town and is only home on the weekends. The silver lining in that is that even if I knew WHEN I was Oing, it wouldn't matter b/c we can only be together when he's home. We DTD every weekend b/c, well, we like to. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, him being gone all week helps me stick to my conviction of just giving the timing over to God. Now I just need to learn how to give over the obsessive baby thoughts that distract me TOO much from real life. Am I alone in all this?
You're not alone. I was like that for a while before dh decided he wanted to try for another child. I'm sure Kim can remember. I was a mess. It was constantly on my mind and I wanted another one so SO bad (but dh didn't want anymore children at all!). For me, what helped was to get in the Word, get in the Bible and have my focus set on God. Whenever my focus is on Him everything else seems trivial. My focus then became being a good mom, a good wife, it just helped make things in my life more clear. I was still a little heartbroken when I saw pregnant people, or positive tests, and to an extent I still get a little jealous, but excited for the person at the same time, but it wasn't nearly as devastating as it was before I really started seeking God for peace until he saw it time for us to have another child.

The more I spent time with God the more peace grew in my heart, and the more God was able to work on dh. Quickly my dh had a change of heart and decided he wanted to have another baby (which seriously was a miracle!!!).

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matt. 6:33

I know it's not easy, I've been there twice in my life and it's one of the hardest things my marriage and my emotions has had to endure. I'm still not pregnant, but I have a husband who's willing to try and a God that has given my heart peace.

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:41 AM   #26
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2

You're not alone. I was like that for a while before dh decided he wanted to try for another child. I'm sure Kim can remember. I was a mess. It was constantly on my mind and I wanted another one so SO bad (but dh didn't want anymore children at all!). For me, what helped was to get in the Word, get in the Bible and have my focus set on God. Whenever my focus is on Him everything else seems trivial. My focus then became being a good mom, a good wife, it just helped make things in my life more clear. I was still a little heartbroken when I saw pregnant people, or positive tests, and to an extent I still get a little jealous, but excited for the person at the same time, but it wasn't nearly as devastating as it was before I really started seeking God for peace until he saw it time for us to have another child.

The more I spent time with God the more peace grew in my heart, and the more God was able to work on dh. Quickly my dh had a change of heart and decided he wanted to have another baby (which seriously was a miracle!!!).

"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." Matt. 6:33

I know it's not easy, I've been there twice in my life and it's one of the hardest things my marriage and my emotions has had to endure. I'm still not pregnant, but I have a husband who's willing to try and a God that has given my heart peace.
Thank you for posting this Heather! It's easy to lose focus on what God wants and giving my troubles up to him. I hope to find the same peace in my heart that you have. Hopefully I can give up my worries and let God takeover this journey.
Old 12-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #27
zacifer
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by myall4him2 View Post

Yes, thank you for this! I'm trying to focus more on Him. I wrote a bit about it on my blog......just trying to refocus.
zacifer is offline   Reply With Quote