Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2011, 07:38 AM   #21
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquelinemarie82
I would love to get a positive by Christmas. I probably wouldn't tell at the family gathering but would tell a few very close friends/family who I know could keep a secret. I think I would wait until Jan to tell people. I would be a little nervous to tell so soon at like 5 or 6 weeks along.

I would love to wait until Valentine's Day so I could send out a cute big sister card from our dd.
That would be cute! With ds1 I just told my family, no fancy way! With ds2 we made ds1 a shirt that said future big brother & took him to my parents, took his jacket off & waited til they noticed! Lol didn't take long! We told every1 (family) Rly early with both pregs but were glad cuz I almost lost ds1 & since they all knew we had a lot of support! I almost lost him at 14 wks & again at 28!

We are gna tell my mom dad & sisters b4 Christmas, & his mom b4 Christmas, but I think we may wait to announce it to the rest of thr family at the family gathering! Idk cuz I dnt wanna deal with snarky comments at a gathering! Lol

Advertisement