Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2011, 05:50 AM   #1
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: December 3, 2011

We are all "Addicted To The Stick", so this thread is for us! Some of us don't fit into the other groups (TTC While Breastfeeding, TTC over 30, etc.) so we meet up here! Anyone is welcome to join no matter your TTC situation! The more we have, the more BFPs we'll see! To join, post in red your handle, name (if you want), and any other info you want posted like your chart link (if you have one).

*If you've been inactive for a few weeks you'll be removed from the list. If you want to be readded just post and we'll get you back up there a.s.a.p!

Waiting to O

christylkeller (Christy)
Edensmomma (Jena)
Dutchlish (Maaike)
zacifer (Jenny)
hokoonchi (Camilla)
korbinsmommie (Jessica)
Riley1mommy (Amy)
LSwinson12 (Lora)
Bobbie ~1+3~ (Bobbie)

Two Week Wait

myall4him2 (Heather)
Deanie (Eileen)
avahsmomma (Christina)
JCPACmommy (Carissa)
itsajoi (Jena)
Yankeesunbound (Jenn)
shootingstarlet (Katie)
Eileen (Eileen)
mommyinthesun (Jessie)
Green Decals (Elizabeth)
Daniella_Jean
animommy (Laura)
andyoly82 (Andrea)

NTNP

zacifer (Jenny)
crunchymom2b (Alycia)
Justjess (Jessica)

EBF Waiting For AF

myall4him2 (Heather)

Pregnant & Praying To Make It

Name: Kim
Username: Kymdenise
Tested positive: 12/1/11

Name: Holly
Username: Hokuao2003
Tested Positive: 11/23/11

Name: Courtney
Username: Calex99
Tested Positive: 11/20/11

Name: Sasha
Username:SashaE80

Name:
Username: rahhlady
Tested positive: 11/15/11

Name: Melissa
Username: mamata3
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Naoma
Username: naomawood
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Amanda
Username: rosenfried2
Tested Positive: 11/4/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 1/1/12

Name: Jenifer
Username: jnk10046
Tested Positive: 11/5/11, confirmed 11/6/11

Name: Lora
Username: love2bmommy
Tested Positive: 10/17/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/13/11

Name: Kelsey
Username: Bigmamakelsey
Tested Positive: 10/20/11

Name: Ashleah
Username:Ashleah123
Tested Positive: 10/21/11

Name: Beth
Username: Mabelino
Tested Positive: 10/23/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/17/11

Name: Katie
Username: Yesterdayicried
Tested Positive: 10/25/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/18/11

Name: Holly
Username: Squeakersmama
Tested Positive: 10/30/11

Graduates! HH9M!

Hrskirball7 (Hannah) - BFP on 10/4/11
tryinforthree (Kelli) - BFP on 10/4/11
scrapandsewon (Nichole) - BFP on 10/6/11
Name: princesslilahsmom (Danielle) - BFP on 10/12/11
Name: dkg354boy2 (Christine) - BFP on 10/13/11

Cheerleaders

AlouetteCaroline
sassknuckles (Genevieve)
chayla
lilbitcrunchy (Heather)
abhernandez (Alice)
slimy72 (Laurel)
aerobebe1421 (Jen)

Advertisement

Last edited by hokoonchi; 12-03-2011 at 12:11 PM.
hokoonchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Good morning, ladies!

So...our plan was that I would not test (because I didn't want to tell DH over the phone if it was BFP, and he wants to know immediately) until next Saturday. But I do have hypothyroidism, as does my cousin who recently had a m/c. Her dr. told her that because of her thyroid issue, she needs to have her levels tested immediately if she even suspects she could be pregnant. I didn't realize it was that urgent, so we decided we probably shouldn't wait the extra week. I didn't bring any tests with me to avoid the urge, so I'll be going out this am to get some. T

MI question...I peed in a cup and was planning on using that uring (since it's FMU) for my test in a few hours. Should that be ok?

Now I'm actually sort of apprehensive about getting a test. I was sort of looking forward to blissfully thinking in my head that I might be pregnant for the next week. Now I'm afraid I'll just get a BFN and have to move on aleady and wait for next month...
Old 12-03-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
myall4him2
Loving Touch Wet Bags
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

go ahead and put me in the two week wait group, please . I'm pretty sure that test was positive yesterday (opk) so we'll see what happens

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi
Good morning, ladies!

So...our plan was that I would not test (because I didn't want to tell DH over the phone if it was BFP, and he wants to know immediately) until next Saturday. But I do have hypothyroidism, as does my cousin who recently had a m/c. Her dr. told her that because of her thyroid issue, she needs to have her levels tested immediately if she even suspects she could be pregnant. I didn't realize it was that urgent, so we decided we probably shouldn't wait the extra week. I didn't bring any tests with me to avoid the urge, so I'll be going out this am to get some. T

MI question...I peed in a cup and was planning on using that uring (since it's FMU) for my test in a few hours. Should that be ok?

Now I'm actually sort of apprehensive about getting a test. I was sort of looking forward to blissfully thinking in my head that I might be pregnant for the next week. Now I'm afraid I'll just get a BFN and have to move on aleady and wait for next month...
Well I'm not qualified to answer your question being that I'm not a dr but in all my research I've read that hypothyroid can cause miscarriage if uncontrolled. From what I remember it was 6 out of 100 miscarriages in later pregnancy (2nd tri)can be attributed to the condition. I'm not sure about first Tri numbers. I also read that if you have your numbers under control, take the necessary vitamins up and keep a healthy diet you should be okay. I really not sure about the fmu. I remember reading awhile back that the longer it sits the more everything breaks down and it's not as good. (I read a lot of random medical journal articles. I'm a big nerd. That being said I'd still ask your dr because I am no professional)

Afm my temp is still going up today. Even DH commented on how warm I was today. I'm usually cold. Idk maybe I just ovulated. Ff changed my cross hairs to say that I'm 9dpo today not 11. Who knows I'm all messed up. I woke with nausea again last night around 3 and today I have the runs real bad. On the up side I did get 9 hours of amazing sleep! I needed it. Funny thing is I got two naps yesterday..... DS must be growing!
Old 12-03-2011, 08:39 AM   #5
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Thanks for the feedback, andy! I do take medicine for my thyroid now, and had it tested before we started TTC so I knew they'd be right. I guess it can still cause m/c in the first trimester because thyroid regulates the growth of the baby as well.

Anyway, got a test...BFN. Ugh. I'm either 9 or 10 dpo...maaaaybe earlier. I got positive opks on the 22nd and 23rd. I'm assuming I o'd soon thereafter, but I guess I could be wrong. I hate BFNs. Boo.
Old 12-03-2011, 12:14 PM   #6
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hope you catch that egg, Heather! How exciting!

Good luck Jena and Andrea. I hope you see some BFPs pretty soon!

AFM, I am exhausted and crampy today. Weird since AF just ended a few days ago. Maybe my body is prepping for a really good O? Hope so!

We are taking DS to the zoo for the first time today after he wakes up from his nap. So exciting!
Old 12-03-2011, 12:48 PM   #7
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Hi ladies! Hope you're having a good weekend. FF changed my crosshairs to dotted, and I think the next few days might see them disappear altogether Sad, but not unexpected. I think we're going to stick with the Vitex until January and if it seems like it's not having any impact at all by that point to give it up and call my doctor. I was hoping it would work quickly since I have read so many stories about that happening for people, but all the information about it says that it works slowly to gradually get your hormones back under control, so I thought i should at least give it the time it claims to need before giving up. So we're happy with that decision and will just keep tracking CM, CP, temps, etc. to try to get an idea what's going on and hopefully catch the O next time it comes around! Glad I have you ladies to be supportive because it's hard even to talk about it with DH and none of my close friends has any trouble conceiving, so they just don't get it.
Old 12-03-2011, 01:47 PM   #8
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Ladies I need some advice. So this cycle FF has me Oing at CD 9. Seems early, I know but I had tons of EWCM, and my cervix was high and open plus my temps dipped and rose. Fast forward to 3 days ago same thing only my cm was more creamy then EW andy rise was slower. The dip happened right at what would be 6dpo. I'm so confused. I'm still battling nausea, my nipples are so sore it's scary and I've been having feelings similar to a let down. (tingly, kinda itchy) so my question is do you think I Od when FF said I did (cd 9) or 3 days ago on CD 15?? I don't know how to link my chart so I just took a picture.... Help!!

Ps. I know my temps look so weird right?? Plus I only had a 3day period last month.

Last edited by andyoly82; 05-01-2012 at 08:06 PM.
andyoly82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 02:06 PM   #9
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Hey Ladies!
Hope everyone is having a good Weekend! I am 7dpo and have been kinda crampy today in my lower abdomen. I have been super short and irritated the last couple of days as well. My CM is creamy to sticky at times, no real other symptoms so Im praying it isn't AF trying to rear her head!

Any Advice?
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy
Hey Ladies!
Hope everyone is having a good Weekend! I am 7dpo and have been kinda crampy today in my lower abdomen. I have been super short and irritated the last couple of days as well. My CM is creamy to sticky at times, no real other symptoms so Im praying it isn't AF trying to rear her head!

Any Advice?
I wish I could help. I'm really confused myself. I'm not sure if I'm 9dpo or 3dpo..... The more I think about it I'm thinking it's the latter.....