Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 08:10 AM   #21
calex99's Avatar
calex99
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 644
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Ok im so frustrated and hopefully you ladies can give me some hope! I have been cramping since yesterday and AF is due tomorrow by FF. I was spotting this morning , super moody, increase in acne....Can I still hope that it is implantation bleeding and test tomorrow 9dpo or accept AF is coming and not test tomorrow.
Another question....what is your temp suppose to do if pregnant or when AF is suppose to start?
FX and praying for all you mamas!!
When AF is suppose to start your temp will start to drop towards the coverline. If it is headed that way or already there, I would say AF is coming. If you are pregnant, it will stay high. My temp at 9DPO was close to the coverline, but I did get a BFP that day and it started to climb really high after 10DPO.

I would just wait and see what tomorrow's temp brings. Do you normally spot before AF comes? It is really hard to distinguish between AF signs and BFP signs. They are the same, so many times a steady increase in temp and/or a BFP is your only sure way of knowing. Good luck

ETA: I looked at your chart and your temp doesn't seem like it is doing a nosedive toward the coverline. So, it is still uncertain which way it is going IMO. If you feel up to it, take a FRER tomorrow and see if you get a squinter. Otherwise just wait and see....HTH

Advertisement


Last edited by calex99; 12-04-2011 at 08:14 AM.
calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:53 AM   #22
JCPACandMommy's Avatar
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Junction City, KS
Posts: 1,853
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex99 View Post
When AF is suppose to start your temp will start to drop towards the coverline. If it is headed that way or already there, I would say AF is coming. If you are pregnant, it will stay high. My temp at 9DPO was close to the coverline, but I did get a BFP that day and it started to climb really high after 10DPO.

I would just wait and see what tomorrow's temp brings. Do you normally spot before AF comes? It is really hard to distinguish between AF signs and BFP signs. They are the same, so many times a steady increase in temp and/or a BFP is your only sure way of knowing. Good luck

ETA: I looked at your chart and your temp doesn't seem like it is doing a nosedive toward the coverline. So, it is still uncertain which way it is going IMO. If you feel up to it, take a FRER tomorrow and see if you get a squinter. Otherwise just wait and see....HTH
Thanks so much for you advice! I think I will see what my temp does tomorrow AM and then if up test....I don't have a FRER but will maybe get some today! I have three test from work! They are pretty accessable to me! LOL!
__________________
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:37 AM   #23
Edensmomma's Avatar
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,521
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

AFM: Anyone want to look at my chart and tell me if I O'd? I think I did yesterday or today. I'm terrible at reading charts now. I need to sharpen my skills.
But I don't think I would O this soon into a cycle???

__________________
Jena. Mama to my December girls E 6yo F 4yo C 13mo
1 little Angel waits for me until the day we meet again, Sterling 10/23/11
Stocking my handspun yarnwww.hyenacart.com/stores/dolcesorpresa and check out my Facebook page
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 09:42 AM   #24
Edensmomma's Avatar
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 15,521
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Another BFN this morning. I'm starting to already accept that I may not be pregnant this month and am thinking that a September due date would be nice. A fall baby. We'll see.
fingers crossed for you!! It's not over until AF shows her ugly face! It's nice that you have a positive attitude toward it. I tend to be such a negative nelly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Ok im so frustrated and hopefully you ladies can give me some hope! I have been cramping since yesterday and AF is due tomorrow by FF. I was spotting this morning , super moody, increase in acne....Can I still hope that it is implantation bleeding and test tomorrow 9dpo or accept AF is coming and not test tomorrow.
Another question....what is your temp suppose to do if pregnant or when AF is suppose to start?
FX and praying for all you mamas!!
AF symptoms and pregnancy symptoms are the same. It drives me nuts! I wish there was one sure sign besides a BFP Fingers crossed for you! I would test tomorrow, but I'm a POAS addict!
__________________
Jena. Mama to my December girls E 6yo F 4yo C 13mo
1 little Angel waits for me until the day we meet again, Sterling 10/23/11
Stocking my handspun yarnwww.hyenacart.com/stores/dolcesorpresa and check out my Facebook page
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:08 AM   #25
Korbinsmommie's Avatar
Korbinsmommie
Registered Users
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 220
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Hey ladies, Sorry I have been MIA. I have been trying to keep myself busy and hubby leaves tomorrow so I know I am out for this month anyways. Good luck ladies! I will be checking in!
__________________
Jessica- Married to USCG Jonathon Mom of 2! Korbin Fox-2/27/06 and Julian Dallas 3/05/09--TTC#3!

----Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
Korbinsmommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:26 PM   #26
andyoly82's Avatar
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,863
My Mood:
Well 4dpo and things are looking great. Temps are sky high, I got a little crampy earlier and then got flooded with creamy cm and my boobs started getting all painful, swollen and felt like a let down. :fx: for implantation. I'm guessing from my crazy symptoms around my O that I had a good strong one. I have a really good feeling about this month!!!
__________________
Andrea SAHM to Mason dec 09 and oue 12 week angel 2011. wife to my amazing soldier and hero Chris currently expecting our rainbow in AUGUST 2012!!!
andyoly82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:42 PM   #27
kymdenise's Avatar
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,603
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyoly82 View Post
Yes I have my so at the time gave himself a hernia....

As for me I realized that I had a temp wrong lol I inverted some numbers. Luckily I hand record every temp as well as use FF. as I suspected FF changed my cross hairs to 3 days ago so I'm starting the 2ww all over again. All those weird symptoms were from my O. Let's hope that means it was a good one!
When I looked at your chart I was thinking those crosshairs were wrong. Glad you figured it out!
__________________
Kim
Mama to 3 sweet girls, and one handsome little man
~**~
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:44 PM   #28
kymdenise's Avatar
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 1,603
My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Jena, that seems like a really early O, but I don't think we'd know until we saw a few more day's temps. I wonder if it's more likely todays temp was off.
__________________
Kim
Mama to 3 sweet girls, and one handsome little man
~**~
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:46 PM   #29
calex99's Avatar
calex99
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 644
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

I agree with Kym....thats a really early O!
calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 01:13 PM   #30
andyoly82's Avatar
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 1,863
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise

When I looked at your chart I was thinking those crosshairs were wrong. Glad you figured it out!
Me too! I knew something wasn't right! I know now that I have for sure Od. My temps are right where they should be! Let's hope they stay that way!
__________________
Andrea SAHM to Mason dec 09 and oue 12 week angel 2011. wife to my amazing soldier and hero Chris currently expecting our rainbow in AUGUST 2012!!!
andyoly82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2005 - 2014 Escalate Media. All Rights Reserved.