Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #31
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
What is it about having loads of opk and hpt in the house that just draws me to them and makes me want to pee?lol I ordered and they accidentally sent me double so I have enough opks to pee 3x a day for 6 months! I'm thinking this Could be fun!Hahahaha

Advertisement

Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:03 PM   #32
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 3, 2011

Thanks girls, that's what i was thinking. Could be todays temp was off because I had some wine last night and went to bed later than usual.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:08 PM   #33
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nevermind I'm spotting now.
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:26 PM   #34
mamaberkhie
Registered Users
Formerly: 3L*****B*****s
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edensmomma

If it's not bruised or swelling I wouldn't worry much. Men can actually break their penis if they have an erection but it turns really dark blue/black from bruising and swelling. I had no idea this could happen until I started working in the emergency room and had a man come in with it. He ended up needing surgery. It looked soooooo painful. But he described the popping sound you said so it made me think of it, sorry to ramble
Thanks, I think he pulled a muscle or has a minor sprain. It hurts when he tightens the muscles. Just stinks we can't DTD though
Old 12-04-2011, 09:03 PM   #35
mommyinthesun
Registered Users
seller
seller

Well, my time here is done. SO has decided he doesnt want anymore children at this time and has been refusing any sexual contact for weeks now. He knew that this weekend was my last weekend I was trying and dropped the bomb on me tonight. Im not in a good place

I wish all of you the very best. Thank you for being so supportive.
mommyinthesun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:17 AM   #36
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyinthesun
Well, my time here is done. SO has decided he doesnt want anymore children at this time and has been refusing any sexual contact for weeks now. He knew that this weekend was my last weekend I was trying and dropped the bomb on me tonight. Im not in a good place

I wish all of you the very best. Thank you for being so supportive.
Hugs mama! Wish you all the best!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:13 PM   #37
Haleybailey
Registered Users
seller

Hey guys! Im Haley and I think I might join you DH and I have been TTC for 2 years almost. I was diagnosed with PCOS in June and am on Metformin. Since starting Metformin I have truly become a POAS addict. hehe. I am going to start charting again this month and give it everything I got! I didnt chart this month, so I dont know if I O'd.

Im on CD 40. Have POAS about 20 times, all negative. So just waiting to start this next cycle!

Haley (23)
CD 40
TTC w/ PCOS
Hi I'm Haley, wife to Joel. TTC #1 With PCOS. Going through acupunctureand clomid to build our family! Cloth diapering, tandem baby wearing and signing Nanny to baby D & M (Sept 2012)
Haleybailey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:57 PM   #38
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haleybailey
Hey guys! Im Haley and I think I might join you DH and I have been TTC for 2 years almost. I was diagnosed with PCOS in June and am on Metformin. Since starting Metformin I have truly become a POAS addict. hehe. I am going to start charting again this month and give it everything I got! I didnt chart this month, so I dont know if I O'd.

Im on CD 40. Have POAS about 20 times, all negative. So just waiting to start this next cycle!

Haley (23)
CD 40
TTC w/ PCOS
Welcome!!!!