Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Talking Suprised with the talk!

FINALLY my husband came to me today and has decided that he is ready to ttc #2! Very suprised and EXCITED! I do need to step back and just let things happen as they go and be patient because I am far from it. Right now we are doing some looking around, picking names, and talking about future possibilities. He is in the Army (Active Duty) and we are facing either a reclass or a deployment soon and we don't know weather to try at this moment or closer to a specific time. I have told him (trying to compose myself and not jump around like a loon) that when he feels in his heart it is time, then it is time. I have been ready for a good while so we are playing catch up. I can't wait and I am looking forward to weeks to come!

Advertisement

clatchford2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:01 PM   #2
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Congratulations!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Re: Suprised with the talk!

Thank You
Old 12-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #4
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Yay! That's exciting and scary all at the same time! Good Luck Mama....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:08 PM   #5
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Congrats! I know exactly how you fell! I had our DS by myself because DH was in Korea and couldn't get home in time and we are potentially facing the same thing with the one we are trying for now. It's hard but when it's right, it's right!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:39 AM   #6
Edensmomma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats!
Edensmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 06:56 AM   #7
clatchford2011
Registered Users
seller

Thanks ladies!!! I had been on bcp's for about 3 or 4 months and now. We plan to try after a month or 2 from now just to get the hormones out of my system. There is a lot to take into consideration when it comes to adding another member to the family. I know I can do it but I think he is nervous because he is unsure of what is to come a little ways down the road. he has always been here for the pregnancy (he has a daughter from a previous marriage) and has missed out on the first year. So far we are here until next september and from there, we don't exactly know. All we can do is pray for the best!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:22 AM   #8
FerventlyDreaming
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by clatchford2011 View Post
FINALLY my husband came to me today and has decided that he is ready to ttc #2! Very suprised and EXCITED! I do need to step back and just let things happen as they go and be patient because I am far from it. Right now we are doing some looking around, picking names, and talking about future possibilities. He is in the Army (Active Duty) and we are facing either a reclass or a deployment soon and we don't know weather to try at this moment or closer to a specific time. I have told him (trying to compose myself and not jump around like a loon) that when he feels in his heart it is time, then it is time. I have been ready for a good while so we are playing catch up. I can't wait and I am looking forward to weeks to come!

The bolded is how I felt when DH said he was ready on the 28th. I was and keep trying to play it cool but I think I may have I sure hope that pregnancy comes soon or I am going to be a total nutcase. Turns out I am not a patient woman Good luck mama