Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2011, 02:25 AM   #1
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

TTC 30+ 4-10 Dec

I'll try to update your status daily, but let me know if I missed you! If I don't hear from you for a few weeks I'll take you off the list. Just post with an update to be re-added.

This group is designed for those of us over 30 yrs of age. We have a different ttc journey than our younger counterparts. We enounter different trials and tribulations during our journey to conception. Please come and join our group... all are welcome.

In red, tell me:
Your handle (and your name and/or age if you'd like)
Where you are in your cycle or if you're waiting for AF to return
Whether you are actively TTC or waiting right now.

Need updates:
Micheliala (Michelle)
Willownz (Helen) age 31
kaylabelle05 (Dagny)
HumblePie98 (Jody)

Waiting to O:
omahonycm (Marie)
MomdeIsla (Michelle) age 36
Mommyfrog (Jeanie) age 37
Christylkeller (Christy) age 36
photocat (Cat) age 38
sasra_nu (Sarah) age 32
Kymdenise (Kim)
daddyn4wisechix (Erica) Age 38
trammellyfamily (Erin) age 32
Carissa (JCPACandMommy) age 30

Two Week Wait:
OldandNew (Griffin) age 32
Joyful Tie Dyes (Leslie) age 40
cristy_1996 age 33
QHoneyB (Honey) age 32
Steenerson7 (Tawnya) age 37

NTNP:
sydjackmom (Laura)
Rachelrhin0 (30)
Leviandgarettsmom (Deanna)

Cheerleaders:
taralynnel (Tara) age 35

Recent Graduates:
Chayla Aug 1
ReadingRenee (Shelley) Aug 2
Saeria Aug 9
LnzOut (Lindsay) age 31 Aug 9
Janay0865/Janelle Aug 31
mama j (jennie) age 31 Sept 16
DarcyJ (Darcy) age 32 Sept 17
Scrapandsewon (Nichole) Oct
Mumtwiceover (Alyson) age 37 Oct 12
rosenfried2 (Amanda) age 32 Nov 4

Click here to see common acronyms used in this thread

Advertisement

Last edited by QHoneyB; 12-10-2011 at 04:39 PM.
QHoneyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:28 AM   #2
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Re: TTC 30+ 4-10 Dec

A new week, hope to see more BFPs!!

Carissa, I hope your temps stay nice and high!!

Cat, I hope your DH recovers soon, a broken clavicle sounds painful!
Old 12-04-2011, 03:19 AM   #3
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Hi All,

CD 2 for me! So excited to start using my OPKs. DH should be back from his trip in plenty of time.

And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone!
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:33 AM   #4
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Yay, Marie, hope this is the magic cycle for you!!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:55 AM   #5
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Cat ~ hope your hubby gets better soon!

AFM:Ok im so frustrated and hopefully you ladies can give me some hope! I have been cramping since yesterday and AF is due tomorrow by FF. I was spotting this morning , super moody, increase in acne....Can I still hope that it is implantation bleeding and test tomorrow 9dpo or accept AF is coming and not test tomorrow.
Another question....what is your temp suppose to do if pregnant or when AF is suppose to start?
FX and praying for all you mamas!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:17 AM   #6
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post

AFM:Ok im so frustrated and hopefully you ladies can give me some hope! I have been cramping since yesterday and AF is due tomorrow by FF. I was spotting this morning , super moody, increase in acne....Can I still hope that it is implantation bleeding and test tomorrow 9dpo or accept AF is coming and not test tomorrow.
Another question....what is your temp suppose to do if pregnant or when AF is suppose to start?
That is strange FF is predicting AF tomorrow. That'll only be an 8 day luteal phase. Do you usually have really short luteal phases?? At this army it certainly could just be implantation bleeding. Though I had spotting on 8dpo last month which turned out to be AF on it's way a couple days later . I hope you have a better ending than I did! Without knowing what your normal cycle is like I cN't help much. Even then weird things happen to cycles now and then. Your temp is still up which is a great sign!! If it's still up tomorrow morning I'd go ahead and test. But if your temp takes a nose dive then you might not want to bother.
Old 12-04-2011, 08:25 AM   #7
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Honey, move me to waiting to O. CD 1 here.
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 08:50 AM   #8
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by QHoneyB View Post
That is strange FF is predicting AF tomorrow. That'll only be an 8 day luteal phase. Do you usually have really short luteal phases?? At this army it certainly could just be implantation bleeding. Though I had spotting on 8dpo last month which turned out to be AF on it's way a couple days later . I hope you have a better ending than I did! Without knowing what your normal cycle is like I cN't help much. Even then weird things happen to cycles now and then. Your temp is still up which is a great sign!! If it's still up tomorrow morning I'd go ahead and test. But if your temp takes a nose dive then you might not want to bother.
The last couple of cycles I have had a short Luteal phase of 7 days and 8 days...
Im hoping it is just implantation but like you said the temps are promising! So here's to FX!!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 10:46 AM   #9
oldandnew
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ugh, I'm so bummed today.
A good friend of ours just announced they are pregnant with #2.
My temps make no sense on my chart to me this month compared to my watch and I'm just discouraged at only 4DPO...
Old 12-04-2011, 11:33 AM   #10
sasra_nu
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm View Post
Hi All,

CD 2 for me! So excited to start using my OPKs. DH should be back from his trip in plenty of time.

And Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to everyone!
We are almost cycle buddies - I'm CD1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post

If pregnant - your temp shouldn't drop although some people get an implantation dip for 1 day. Lots of people get triphasic charts - where your temps go way high after implantation - but that isn't always the case. As long as your temps aren't dropping, it's good. Hoping your spotting is just implantation! Any reason your LP is so short? Have you had progesterone tested?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnew View Post
Ugh, I'm so bummed today.
A good friend of ours just announced they are pregnant with #2.
My temps make no sense on my chart to me this month compared to my watch and I'm just discouraged at only 4DPO...
I know all about those mixed emotions - being happy for someone, yet wishing it was you who's pregnant. I *think* it was your chart I glanced at on the previous thread - it doesn't really look like you have O'd yet. I don't know how the ovu-watch works, but are you sure you O'd?

AFM - woke up at 5am to mind-blowing cramps. Got up, saw there were only 2 ibuprofen left (not enough for my cramps!!), so I took those + a tylenol codeine left over from an old prescription. Forgot that the codeine makes me nauseated, so I laid in bed for the next 30 minutes writhing in pain and trying not to puke.

I think I might have a UTI. I have kinda the same symptoms I had over the summer when I had one - pain on my tailbone when I (sorry TMI) have a BM. I'll see if it resolves in a couple of days, but I so don't want to deal with that again.

My DH was off work all last week (involuntarily) because his project is between buildings. He just found out he probably won't be working till at least Wed this week. There goes our Christmas! Not to mention $ to pay the mortgage, too. I am SO SICK OF THIS. Can something please go right!?!? He is filing for unemployment right now, just in case. He'd be headed to North Dakota already if it wasn't for Christmas coming up - obviously we want him here for the holidays. Come January, he's going to ND. (Carissa - is your DH still thinking of heading out there too?)

I'm just so frustrated with everything. I look around and it always looks like everyone else's lives are going SO perfectly, at least compared to mine. Why is my life always in shambles? Ugh. I just want to go cry!!

Thanks for listening Hope you all have had a better weekend than me!
sasra_nu is offline   Reply With Quote