Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2011, 11:56 AM   #11
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 4-10 Dec

I think I facilitated my last MC by taking a bunch of ibuprofin. I just didn't know, and I was feeling crampy and crappy. I'm sure it's because I was going to MC, but I still felt sick when I realized, kwim?

I'm nervous, because I tested again today, using up that other crappy blue line test. There was barely, BARELY a squinter.. My period is due Tuesday, wouldn't it be darker?

Advertisement

Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:00 PM   #12
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasra_nu View Post
If pregnant - your temp shouldn't drop although some people get an implantation dip for 1 day. Lots of people get triphasic charts - where your temps go way high after implantation - but that isn't always the case. As long as your temps aren't dropping, it's good. Hoping your spotting is just implantation! Any reason your LP is so short? Have you had progesterone tested?
I don't know why my Luteal phase is so short but has been the last couple of cycles...I have not had my progesterone tested as I talked with my midwife and she said if we had no success by January then we would persue testing since it has only been 4 cycles! I haven't had anymore spotting so here is to implantation spotting...Still cramping thou... How soon should I get a postitive if it was implantation spotting? I plan on testing tomorrow if my Temp is till up!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:29 PM   #13
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
I don't know why my Luteal phase is so short but has been the last couple of cycles...I have not had my progesterone tested as I talked with my midwife and she said if we had no success by January then we would persue testing since it has only been 4 cycles! I haven't had anymore spotting so here is to implantation spotting...Still cramping thou... How soon should I get a postitive if it was implantation spotting? I plan on testing tomorrow if my Temp is till up!
I had implantation spotting with my son, and though I can't remember where I was in my cycle (it followed a miscarriage), I know that I thought it was my period. I never thought I could be PG. It was a regular flow, but just for ONE DAY. We were at Disney, and when I got home a few days later, I tested, and it was a blaring BFP. So, it really is possible.

hth.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #14
omahonycm
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Honey, move me to waiting to O. CD 1 here.
I really really hate CD1 (except this month, it means we get to try again!) but I kind of like we're so close. I'm on CD 3

Quote:
The last couple of cycles I have had a short Luteal phase of 7 days and 8 days...
Im hoping it is just implantation but like you said the temps are promising! So here's to FX!!
That does seem like a short luteal phase, but lets hope those temps stay up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnew View Post
Ugh, I'm so bummed today.
A good friend of ours just announced they are pregnant with #2.
My temps make no sense on my chart to me this month compared to my watch and I'm just discouraged at only 4DPO...
Oh yes, another awful moment in the TTC world. It's ok to be bummed, I know you're happy for her, just sad for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post
I think I facilitated my last MC by taking a bunch of ibuprofin. I just didn't know, and I was feeling crampy and crappy. I'm sure it's because I was going to MC, but I still felt sick when I realized, kwim?

I'm nervous, because I tested again today, using up that other crappy blue line test. There was barely, BARELY a squinter.. My period is due Tuesday, wouldn't it be darker?
But a squinter is a squinter! Keep testing!!

Quote:
It'll be 6 months of TTC this December. Last time we TTC we got pregnant month 6. I'm going to give a year and then get tested, I think.

I think earliest testing is around 10DPO?
Marie - Living my dreams! Mama to a bright and busy big girl, a sweet little toddler girl and expecting a surprise in November! If I'm not with my daughters, then I'm or doing or spending time with the husband or... what else? here on DS!
omahonycm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by omahonycm View Post

But a squinter is a squinter! Keep testing!!

It's killing me to not use my last FRER, but I want to save it for Tuesday, the day AF is due..
Old 12-04-2011, 07:04 PM   #16
oldandnew
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I guess I'm not 100% I O'd but the watch prediction and my temp drop happened, it just hasn't come up like it "should". I had the CM for it too. I guess that it is possible I am not having the progesterone surge I should to cause the temp increase(?)
Old 12-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #17
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Honey, move me to waiting to O. CD 1 here.
:hug: sorry about AF Any prediction whether your DH will be home during O this month? I hope so!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldandnew View Post
Ugh, I'm so bummed today.
A good friend of ours just announced they are pregnant with #2.
My temps make no sense on my chart to me this month compared to my watch and I'm just discouraged at only 4DPO...
Yeah, your temps really aren't showing O at all You know how sometimes OPKs will be positive but then temps don't confirm O? Like the body was getting ready to O but didn't after all? Perhaps it's the same thing here. Maybe you should continue wearing the watch, perhaps O is still coming!

Quote:
AFM - woke up at 5am to mind-blowing cramps. Got up, saw there were only 2 ibuprofen left (not enough for my cramps!!), so I took those + a tylenol codeine left over from an old prescription. Forgot that the codeine makes me nauseated, so I laid in bed for the next 30 minutes writhing in pain and trying not to puke.

I think I might have a UTI. I have kinda the same symptoms I had over the summer when I had one - pain on my tailbone when I (sorry TMI) have a BM. I'll see if it resolves in a couple of days, but I so don't want to deal with that again.

My DH was off work all last week (involuntarily) because his project is between buildings. He just found out he probably won't be working till at least Wed this week. There goes our Christmas! Not to mention $ to pay the mortgage, too. I am SO SICK OF THIS. Can something please go right!?!? He is filing for unemployment right now, just in case. He'd be headed to North Dakota already if it wasn't for Christmas coming up - obviously we want him here for the holidays. Come January, he's going to ND. (Carissa - is your DH still thinking of heading out there too?)

I'm just so frustrated with everything. I look around and it always looks like everyone else's lives are going SO perfectly, at least compared to mine. Why is my life always in shambles? Ugh. I just want to go cry!!

Thanks for listening Hope you all have had a better weekend than me!
Ugh, I hope your cramps go away soon and that you do NOT have a UTI!!! That really stinks that your DH didn't get to work last week, I know how frustrating that is!! Money has always been an issue in my life. There has never been a time when we didn't have to be careful with it, it's so frustrating I know!!

Quote:
was your LP longer before the last couple cycles? Strange that it just started getting short. Maybe try taking B vitamins? That is supposed to help lengthen LP. FX that the spotting stays away and temps stay up!!!

AFM, my temp was up this morning, but not waaaay up, and I did take my temp almost 2 hours later than I usually do. But I did that yesterday as well and my temp was not so high. So I'm not sure if I O'd yesterday or not. We BD last night, so I guess we're covered whether it was yesterday or if it is today. I didn't have any cramping yesterday like I usually do, I'll see if I'm crampy today or not. Hopefully my temp continues to rise and gets hi enough this month! Last month it just didn't get high enough for my liking.

Off to do some jogging on the indoor little trampoline before breakfast, I didn't wake p soon enough to go jogging outside. It's too hot out by this hour!
Old 12-04-2011, 10:55 PM   #18
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:

KYM: Oh my word! STEP AWAY from the BLUE tests!! THIS is an ORDER for a fellow POAS addict!! LOL I had tests darker & lighter w/#3 (who is almost 3 YO now)... I was ready to puke from worry... I bled (heavily too quite a few times) for 17 WEEKS so thought for SURE I was miscarrying... especially when I bled down my legs... I went through oodles of tests, believe me... & kept comparing lines.. I think it all depends too upon how concentrated your urine is.

Sarah: I am praying you don't have a UTI, but I just happen to have a lot of experience with those the past few months... so far, I have been stable after using my BIP starting CD 6 instead of CD 17... 1000mgs vit C per day, 10,000-20,000 IU D3 (which I don't always remember), bathing before (& after if early enough) before & after BD, having hubby scrub up before too even more than before (hey, MY bits MY rules! LOL), tons of water, & probiotics... I also take prenatals... & have been using bentonite clay (orally), but I KNOW the vit C helped TREMENDOUSLY... I got powdered C in the form of sodium ascorbate per the healthfood store employee's recommendation (which I forget why... I was so stinken tired & in such pain, I would have bought whatever she said!) and also take that in lemon juice & water because the LJ helps the absorption... I was taking D Mannose too, but for these rounds of UTIs it didn't help... but always did before...

Also, no sugar... no vinegar (which is a huge task for me... no condiments, no kombucha, etc.), no yeast or alcohol (water kefir, which I also )... no gluten. If you do try any of the NO this or NO that, remember just take it 1 day at a time... & don't overwhelm yourself! I do strongly recommend the vit c & BIP STAT. Oh, & I took at least 1 tsp if not 1 1/2 - 2 (divided up 2 times) per day in the STAT phase... I felt relief hours after, literally! I didn't even get to start my BIP uncle the next cycle, but I think that has helped to steady my hormones.

Oh, I also did drink Nettle tea (made from tea bags as opposed to bulk tea)... but I didn't get much relief from it... the relief finally came & stayed when I took the vit c... oh yeah, I know part of the type of C she recommended had to do w/the fact that you need it w/out any sugar, additives, etc. I got NOW brand from Fruitful Yield. Hope you feel better STAT!!

Carissa: Vitex can help regulate your cycle & create a healthier ovulation, per my natural pharmacist... it is supposed to even things out...

Oh & IMO, yes, it could be implantation... like I responded to Kym, I bled for 17 weeks because I had some subchorionic hematoma w/the placenta... which was only confirmed after it stopped right at 17 weeks, by my MW. It was unnerving, to say the least! I spotted/bled w/all 3 pregnancies, but nothing like w/#3... Hoping your temps stay up!

Oh & I have seen many charts on FF who had BFPs & temp dips when they got their BFPs... it has NOT been the case for ME, of course (I get a dip & AF is here... of course, I wasn't temping full cycles before as I stopped at O, so maybe it would dip even w/a BFP for me?? I doubt it, but like I said, I don't know for sure)... I'd DEF test if your temps are up!

oldandnew: BIG !! I know the frustration... I think FF is way more likely to have errors because temps can vary due to mouth breathing, getting up to pee, etc.... I'd keep that watch on & try to hang in there! Did you see what the reviews were on the watch as far as what people said about the accuracy?? I thought you did mention that, but maybe you could find reviews other places too, just to confirm... people who did not like it may not have written a review... or maybe everybody loved/loves them?? Just a thought...

Photocat: I am ready to pee my pants LOL LOL at you & your POOR DH!! I'm sure you feel like I did whenever we had to cancel our cycles at the fertility center...I thought FOR SURE the man was out to get me when something came up... but when something came up that we could work around, we did... a clavicle, shattered or not, should not stop you!! LOL LOL OH my word, I am so sorry for both of you... but you are too stinken funny!! I am thinking you may need to be gentle on him & no using his shoulders!! LOL

Honey: I hope your BD plans went on as scheduled... I thought only me & my DH would miss the date because of both of us falling asleep from exhaustion! LOL

AFM: I will be CD 11 tomorrow... test or not to test?? I have NEVER had a BFP until CD 28/CD 29... so why waste the test... we'll see if I can resist ...

to all of you ladies... anybody I forgot, it isn't because I don't care... I just have to pee... & DD is laying on my lap... & I am about to pee my pants!!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:04 AM   #19
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

ERICA~ you rock my socks. Awesome post, stepping up to offer support to so many of us. You are awesomesauce.

And now for our lecture... CD 11??? POAS!!!! Get a pink (yes pink.. I know I know!) $T one! Aiiigh! I need a due date buddy!
Old 12-05-2011, 08:57 AM   #20
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Erica, I so hope you get a BFP this month!!!

Kim, I hope you can pick up some pink dye tests today!

It's almost midnight and I still haven't finished all my etsy work that I need to do, but it's time for bed. It'll just have to wait until tomorrow.