Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2011, 09:09 AM   #21
daddyn4wisechix
Registered Users
Formerly: daddyn3wisechix
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: TTC 30+ 4-10 Dec

HONEY & KYM: Thank you!!

HONEY: I know the feeling when you just can't do another thing & end up having to crash... I hope you get some rest!

I did an IC POAS (pink dye, though! LOL) & it was BFN... I had only not peed for 3 hours though because I had been up earlier to pee... I drank about 3-4 HUGE cups of water (like a double standar size coffe mug), lemon water, & some hot chocolate before bed when I realized I had not had as much to drink as I should have... I didn't want another UTI, but failed to realize I would be up to pee all night & into the wee morning (pardon the pun! LOL).

I won't throw in the towel yet since I have never gotten a BFP b4 CD28 or CD29... which will be my DDs bdays... this weekend... Sat & Sun... either way, it will be a wonderful weekend remembering & celebrating the gifts of my DDs... possibly another extra gift too .

Advertisement

Last edited by daddyn4wisechix; 12-05-2011 at 09:11 AM. Reason: ETA get rest, not got rest :)
daddyn4wisechix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:56 AM   #22
oldandnew
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by QHoneyB View Post
Yeah, your temps really aren't showing O at all You know how sometimes OPKs will be positive but then temps don't confirm O? Like the body was getting ready to O but didn't after all? Perhaps it's the same thing here. Maybe you should continue wearing the watch, perhaps O is still coming!
I don't have OPKs yet - they are on the way, so I guess I will discount this month and try to do it all next month and see if anything confirms!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyn4wisechix
oldandnew: BIG !! I know the frustration... I think FF is way more likely to have errors because temps can vary due to mouth breathing, getting up to pee, etc.... I'd keep that watch on & try to hang in there! Did you see what the reviews were on the watch as far as what people said about the accuracy?? I thought you did mention that, but maybe you could find reviews other places too, just to confirm... people who did not like it may not have written a review... or maybe everybody loved/loves them?? Just a thought...
I don't think the watch will pick up on if you have 2 O's body changes...I'll have to contact them and ask.
Amazon is showing some more negative reviews lately...but considering it never tried to put me at the 14day calculation that they are complaining about I would say it actually does look for signals...I'm going to do more than just chart compare next month...getting some OPKs and maybe I'll know if it is working for me or not for real.

I did notice that FF does predict O on Wed, so I guess will do some more BDing just in case!

Last edited by oldandnew; 12-05-2011 at 09:58 AM.
oldandnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:21 PM   #23
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

ERICA: I am using the Fertilitea everyday 2 cups every day....
Here's to you getting a BFP!! FX for you!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 01:23 PM   #24
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Okay Ladies....I tood a test this AM BFN 9dpo...no sqinter at all... FF says AF is due today I had a slight spotting yesterday after I used the restroom of bright red once then nothing...today I have dark brown spotting not much but there when I wipe after using the restroom....Temp is very slightly decreasing....Don't know what to think...Any advice? Still cramping some too.
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 12-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #25
MomdeIsla
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

hi all. you can keep me at waiting to O....CD3 for me. I think I O'd 11-12 days ago but havn't been on here much the last few weeks. I'm going to go ahead and make me an annual apt w/ the gyn and my internist....since I'm not preggo...might as well go get all my well visits done. booooo!

hoping we all get very special Christmas presents this month! (that makes me laugh...DS was my Christmas conception present from 2005! the one month after yrs of trying we took a break LOL)
Old 12-05-2011, 06:00 PM   #26
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Carissa, I hope the spotting stops! The good thing is even if you get AF this month (but I hope not!) your LP is a little longer, right? Perhaps the fertilitea is helping to lengthen it?

FF gave me dotted crosshairs, but I know they are not right. I was so sure I would have O'd yesterday that I put myself in the 2ww, but I guess I haven't yet. Temp is not high enough yet and still having EWCM. So I guess DH and I have another chance tonight!!

Michelle, maybe now that you made your appointment you'll get your BFP!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:04 PM   #27
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Good Luck Honey!! FX for ya!
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 12-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #28
leviandgarettsmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Hi ladies! Guess I can say I'm surprised to be here considering DH's change of heart on #2 a few months ago, but he's been less than cautious lately & I haven't been keeping tabs on possible O days on my My Days app or FF so who knows. I had to back track to add AF the last 2 cycles & its looking like we might have oopsed this past week. I'm 5-6 DPO & trying not to get my hopes up. This is the only place I can share & not feel stupid for being excited about the possibility. I guess you could safely put me in the NTNP group. for BFPs all around.

Last edited by leviandgarettsmom; 12-05-2011 at 10:03 PM.
leviandgarettsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 04:48 AM   #29
QHoneyB
Registered Users
seller

Hi Deanna, I hope you get your oops this month!!
Old 12-06-2011, 07:14 AM   #30
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Good morning Ladies.... I did a FRER this morning with FMU 10dpo and was another BFN... Still no AF but my temp did fall this AM...
What do you ladies think of my chart? Chances of getting a BFP???
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart