Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-04-2011, 11:10 PM   #1
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 4th - 10th

Advertisement

Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

May be joining you guys! got my bfp Saturday morning, but not sure yet if ill be here or in August! Can't remember when lmp was :/ i was off cycle for some reason! Anyway I was too excited not to post! Lol
Old 12-05-2011, 07:01 AM   #3
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Re: July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 4th - 10th

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvn_my_boys View Post
May be joining you guys! got my bfp Saturday morning, but not sure yet if ill be here or in August! Can't remember when lmp was :/ i was off cycle for some reason! Anyway I was too excited not to post! Lol
Congrats!!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:45 AM   #4
luvn_my_boys
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by edens_mom

Congrats!!!!
Thanks!
Old 12-05-2011, 09:24 AM   #5
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

morning everyone! I've been busy entertaining the inlaws! Went to San Fran on Saturday...we got lost and ended up walking 2.5miles...some up those hills! Ugh...that night, I literally couldn't walk, my hips were all screwey! I hope to go to the chiro soon, ouch!

looks like a lot has been goin on here! mamas

i got my first bill in the mail from the OB...I've had 3 ultrasounds, all because the doctor told me to(I never asked!) for the FIRST US...$657 mamas about to go a little crazy on the doc office. No way I'm paying that....x3!!

Last edited by mabelinoad; 12-05-2011 at 09:27 AM.
mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:29 AM   #6
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
morning everyone! I've been busy entertaining the inlaws! Went to San Fran on Saturday...we got lost and ended up walking 2.5miles...some up those hills! Ugh...that night, I literally couldn't walk, my hips were all screwey! I hope to go to the chiro soon, ouch!

looks like a lot has been goin on here! mamas

i got my first bill in the mail from the OB...I've had 3 ultrasounds, all because the doctor told me to(I never asked!) for the FIRST US...$657 mamas about to go a little crazy on the doc office. No way I'm paying that....x3!!
oh I remember those san fran hills... and not being preggo.. ugh.. and for that bill.. no way in heck would i pay for that either! ridiculous! hope you get it sorted out.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 09:35 AM   #7
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvn_my_boys View Post
Congrats!

That sux about the ultrasounds. Did they at least attempt to bill your insurance?
Old 12-05-2011, 09:36 AM   #8
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

wow! that's a lot! But I remeber those...that's why I try to avoid a bunch of u/s. My dr does some during her visits but those are built into the maternity bill I pay after baby is born.

feeling "blah" this morning. And I think I'm starting to "poof" out Tomorrow I'll be 8 weeks and then I'll start getting the doppler out and obsessing Nurses appointment Friday...arghhh the past 3 pregnancies I was able to do that appointment over the phone. Now I have to bring in 2 kiddoes with me to this one. They will also take my blood and do all the wonderful tests that they do.

trying to get Steven to wake up to get him to school....he's not wanting to. He's just like his mommy
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:32 AM   #9
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Congrats Amber! welcome to the party!

Beth - That is horrible! Were the U/s at the OB's office? I would definitely fight that. Did insurance not cover it? Praying it gets all sorted out!
Long weekend away, MS has definitely kicked me in the butt. The 5 hour drive to and from, really was not good with MS. Felt nauseous the entire trip. DS was miserable in the grocery store this morning. Between that and the MS, I considered leaving my groceries on the checkout belt and just walking out. I think it is time for dh to do the shopping for a while. Going out later for a ginger ale, hopefully that will help out. What are you all doing for MS?

Wearing maternity pants this morning. With both of my last pregnancy, I didn't have to switch until I was halfway through, but this preg. I feel super pregnant already. Gotta get out the camera and start snapping photos!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!

Last edited by Buffy1023; 12-05-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #10
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Got back from our Thanksgiving adventures late last night. I'm glad to be home! We drove to CO to spend time with my mom, flew to CA for my dad (and a day at Disney!) and then back to CO and back home. We haven't shared our big news yet (planning to wait until Christmas, or at least after we hear a heartbeat) but I felt pretty and tired and then starving and HUGE. I'm guessing my mom has a clue, but I'm sure my dad is still oblivious! Luckily I felt good for our day at Disneyland and the girls all behaved really well. We had a great time there. The whole airport/flying/driving for 10 hours in the car both ways did NOT make me feel so great. The best part of it all was that I didn't have to cook or figure out what to feed my family for a week and a half! We tried to clean out the fridge pretty well before we left, but there is something in there that needs to be tossed and I can't bring myself to stick my head in there long enough to figure it out. Hoping I can convince my hubby to stop at the store on the way home from work to pick up some of the essentials so that I don't have to think about food! The kitchen is not my friend right now.

My 1st appt. is on Friday though and I can't wait! All of our travels made that date come faster than I thought it might. And I'm thinking I'll have to break out the bellyband this week...I'm thinking it is a good thing that didn't end up in the tote that went to my SIL!

Now to try and feed the kiddos lunch...