Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2011, 12:16 PM   #11
sstarfish
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 4th - 10th

Had an exhausting weekend.....

I had my u/s on Saturday (I posted a thread about it.... got to see the HB!!), then I had to rush home to get ready for DH's Holiday office party, all while dealing w/ a feverish, teething 20 month old that I was going to have to leave w/ the ILs . I looked a little too pregnant for my taste in my dress, and I noticed that a lot of people would glance down at my belly after saying hello. DH hasn't told anyone yet. It was open bar, and I drank cranberry and gingerale all night. The food was awesome, the dessert even better Chocolate cannoli!!

Sunday, DH took the older 2 to church while I stayed home w/ the cranky teether. He's not much better today, either. I can only get him to eat grapes.

But, on a positive note, DH and I decided on a girl's name, and we got the boys names on the table (decided nothing, though).

Advertisement

Old 12-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #12
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

I tried to eat a protein-heavy breakfast this morning and I feel much better than usual. I am usual a fruit and (whole grain) toast kind of a gal but that just hasn't been cutting the queasies. Less toast than usual and a half cup of cottage cheese did the trick! I am trying to find the secret to feeling full enough not to be queasy without gaining 10 pounds in my first trimester. I think I've already gained 3-4...

It is ridiculous how tired I have been.. I took a 1-2 hour nap yesterday afternoon and still slept from 10:30-7:30 today. DS slept GREAT last night so I only had to get up once or twice to go to the bathroom.

Last edited by edens_mom; 12-05-2011 at 12:19 PM.
edens_mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:38 PM   #13
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

so finally at 2:30pm on December 5th, I FEEL FULL. This is amazing. But it really sucks how I've gotten here. 2 bowls of cereal at 9am, 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with some cottage cheese at 11am, and 2 bowls of mini bowties with sauce at 2pm. I finally feel satisfied and don't want to gnaw off my left arm!

I did get an awesome gift today.. my son slept until 10:30am!! I thought he was dead, but I heard him breathing away.. I think he hit his 18 month growth spurt along with him cutting a few teeth and being a little under the weather. He was just plain tired. He slept for 14 hours! Needless to say, he's just going down for his nap.. so praying he can fall asleep and get some more rest. First appt is on Thursday!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:46 PM   #14
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

Yesterday I had a day of feeling good! Yay! I had my first have-to-eat-NOW pregnancy moment too. We were shopping about an hour before dinner time, and suddenly I started to feel woozy and dizzy, even though I had just eaten some trail mix. I have been craving Subway, so we found the closest one, and I gobbled down a foot long no problem. Yikes.

Today I'm back to feel awful. :-/ We went furniture shopping all morning, and I kept feeling sick, and my husband said, "Why don't you put on your puke bands??" (That's what he calls me Sea Bands, haha.) Duh. Why didn't I think of that?! They were in my purse, so I put them on, and that helped a lot. But driving home for an hour with my DD whining in the back seat didn't help. My DH didn't finish his lunch, and he left the food out, and I kept smelling it (until I put it away). I'm back to feeling ugh. I'm so tired too. Time for a nap!

Got some newborn cloth in the mail this morning from FSOT. Now that makes me feel good.
Wife to my supportive DH and WAHM to DD Nora (06/10), DS Emerson (07/12), and baby #5 (due 5/16) and my precious babies in heaven: Bennet (died 8/15 at 12 months) and Lucy (miscarried 7/15).
melyndie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:44 PM   #15
stevensmom
Super Moderator
Squeeze your own darn cheeks
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:

well I'm off to the ER.

I was grocery shopping after picking up DS at preK this afternoon. Felt a little crampy and then like my entire insides fell out. Blood was everywhere. I also passed out at the checkout line. DH came and picked us up at the store and drove us home.

Took a shower, kept bleeding and passing clots. Started feeling okay so I drove DH back to the store to get his car so he could go to work.

Got home...called the advice nurse and she said since I lost that much blood and passed out then I should be at the ER. She told me I have to call my husband now. So I did.

I just can't do this anymore
Swag with me! Bing it!
stevensmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #16
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
well I'm off to the ER.

I was grocery shopping after picking up DS at preK this afternoon. Felt a little crampy and then like my entire insides fell out. Blood was everywhere. I also passed out at the checkout line. DH came and picked us up at the store and drove us home.

Took a shower, kept bleeding and passing clots. Started feeling okay so I drove DH back to the store to get his car so he could go to work.

Got home...called the advice nurse and she said since I lost that much blood and passed out then I should be at the ER. She told me I have to call my husband now. So I did.

I just said a prayer for you!!!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:59 PM   #17
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom
well I'm off to the ER.

O no. praying for you....

Sent from my PC36100 using DS Forum
Old 12-05-2011, 04:21 PM   #18
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Erica, praying for you mama

AFM i had my first u/s yesterday it said 6 week 6 days so one day off of what i was thinking. so i am 7 weeks today and man do i feel like crap. i have been so sick and tierd, i never felt like this with my other 2 so its new to me. i also feel freaking huge!!!!! i cant button my "fat" pants without being uncomfortable. got blood work done they took 8 tubes!!!! i didnt know i had that much blood lol.

On a good note DH has been great! he has helped so much, i have not done dishes in 2 weeks, he loads the dishwasher before work he is the poo. lol
Old 12-05-2011, 04:32 PM   #19
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

praying for you mama!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensmom View Post
well I'm off to the ER.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 04:38 PM   #20
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
i have been so sick and tierd, i never felt like this with my other 2 so its new to me. i also feel freaking huge!!!!! i cant button my "fat" pants without being uncomfortable. got blood work done they took 8 tubes!!!! i didnt know i had that much blood lol.

On a good note DH has been great! he has helped so much, i have not done dishes in 2 weeks, he loads the dishwasher before work he is the poo. lol
I could have written this myself, exactly how I felt today. I actually wore maternity jeans today.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote