Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-05-2011, 05:28 PM   #1
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Weekly Chat December 5th - 11th

Okay, it's almost tomorrow... I have to put up the new thread! Although, it's just adding to my post count. I was all excited to hit 2k, so I could apply to be a co-op host. Hasn't happened... and really doesn't sound so cool any more!

Advertisement

hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
gem898
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Weekly Chat December 5th - 11th

My hubby is in the process of being hired at a new job that has NO traveling! He'll be home all week as opposed to only the weekends... we are thrilled.

Harper is starting to fit in her OS dipes... I'm so excited to start using everything I have collected!
Old 12-06-2011, 09:45 AM   #3
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Wow, I feel as if I've wasted the day. Ivy was up late last night, slept 1:30-6:30 and 8:00-11:00... I didn't get up until 10:45! haven't done that in years. I feel awesome though!
Old 12-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #4
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ivy has been spitting like mad. She's been through two outfits in the hour since she got up. Would have been through a third but her bib caught that.

But I got my first big smile today!
Old 12-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
BrandNewMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Z has been puking a lot the last couple days. I'm thinking it's probably just a developmental thing. A friend of mine said that as their tummy grows the sphincter can't keep up and so it allows more stomach content to be yarfed back up from time to time. (delicious eh?) He is also doing this thing where he doesn't fall asleep nursing as much as he did and instead he kinda whines because he is tired and only falls asleep if I cuddle with/rock him...not sure what that is all about. Maybe I just got an odd kid He has been rolling onto his side since day 6 and won't hardly stay on his back when I put him down for naps! He is a cutie though so I guess I'll keep him
BrandNewMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #6
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:

Reb just managed to puke down my pants I was sitting in the recliner with him tucked up under my arm and he puked right down my side...and while its awesome that I'm losing weight, its not so awesome that my jeans are slightly too big and that apparently makes it quite easy for him to throw up right down the side of them He's been pretty pukey/spitty since day one though, gotta love reflux.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #7
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashncakes View Post
Reb just managed to puke down my pants I was sitting in the recliner with him tucked up under my arm and he puked right down my side...and while its awesome that I'm losing weight, its not so awesome that my jeans are slightly too big and that apparently makes it quite easy for him to throw up right down the side of them He's been pretty pukey/spitty since day one though, gotta love reflux.
That's worse.
Old 12-06-2011, 05:42 PM   #8
BrandNewMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Gross.
BrandNewMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:15 AM   #9
z1ggy23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
Okay, it's almost tomorrow... I have to put up the new thread! Although, it's just adding to my post count. I was all excited to hit 2k, so I could apply to be a co-op host. Hasn't happened... and really doesn't sound so cool any more!
I've done it... honestly not worth the hassle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megm View Post
My hubby is in the process of being hired at a new job that has NO traveling! He'll be home all week as opposed to only the weekends... we are thrilled.

Harper is starting to fit in her OS dipes... I'm so excited to start using everything I have collected!
Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbee View Post
Ivy has been spitting like mad. She's been through two outfits in the hour since she got up. Would have been through a third but her bib caught that.

But I got my first big smile today!
Yay for baby smiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandNewMama View Post
Z has been puking a lot the last couple days. I'm thinking it's probably just a developmental thing. A friend of mine said that as their tummy grows the sphincter can't keep up and so it allows more stomach content to be yarfed back up from time to time. (delicious eh?) He is also doing this thing where he doesn't fall asleep nursing as much as he did and instead he kinda whines because he is tired and only falls asleep if I cuddle with/rock him...not sure what that is all about. Maybe I just got an odd kid He has been rolling onto his side since day 6 and won't hardly stay on his back when I put him down for naps! He is a cutie though so I guess I'll keep him

Quote:
Originally Posted by smashncakes View Post
Sorry, but I LOLed because I have been there.

E smiles a lot now, I just love huge baby grins that light up her whole face! oh and we are officially sleeping and napping in our own bed!
Old 12-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #10
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Ivy has been pretty regularly sleeping a six hour chunk followed by a three hour chunk at night. Unfortunately, she starts this sometime between 12:30 and 1:30. If she falls asleep prior to this, she wakes up within 5 minutes of being laid down. Any suggestions?

She has been up for an hour and is on her third outfit. The first one she peed out the back of her diaper. (my fault) The second one she spit up all over, I took off her sleeper and then she peed out the side of her diaper (and onto my shirt) before I put the new outfit on. Now she is in outfit #3... hopefully she stays in this one longer. Poor kid has spent as much time on the changing table as she has spent off of it.