Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2011, 05:12 AM   #1
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: December 6, 2011

We are all "Addicted To The Stick", so this thread is for us! Some of us don't fit into the other groups (TTC While Breastfeeding, TTC over 30, etc.) so we meet up here! Anyone is welcome to join no matter your TTC situation! The more we have, the more BFPs we'll see! To join, post in red your handle, name (if you want), and any other info you want posted like your chart link (if you have one).

*If you've been inactive for a few weeks you'll be removed from the list. If you want to be readded just post and we'll get you back up there a.s.a.p!

Waiting to O

Kymdenise (Kim)
Eileen (Eileen)
christylkeller (Christy)
Edensmomma (Jena)
zacifer (Jenny)
hokoonchi (Camilla)
korbinsmommie (Jessica)
Riley1mommy (Amy)

Two Week Wait

Bobbie ~1+3~ (Bobbie)
LSwinson12 (Lora)
myall4him2 (Heather)
Deanie (Eileen)
avahsmomma (Christina)
JCPACmommy (Carissa)
itsajoi (Jena)
Yankeesunbound (Jenn)
shootingstarlet (Katie)
Green Decals (Elizabeth)
Daniella_Jean
animommy (Laura)
andyoly82 (Andrea)

NTNP

zacifer (Jenny)
crunchymom2b (Alycia)
Justjess (Jessica)

EBF Waiting For AF

myall4him2 (Heather)

Pregnant & Praying To Make It

Name: Maaike
Username: Dutchlish
Tested Positive: 12/6/11

Name: Holly
Username: Hokuao2003
Tested Positive: 11/23/11

Name: Courtney
Username: Calex99
Tested Positive: 11/20/11

Name: Sasha
Username:SashaE80

Name:
Username: rahhlady
Tested positive: 11/15/11

Name: Melissa
Username: mamata3
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Naoma
Username: naomawood
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Amanda
Username: rosenfried2
Tested Positive: 11/4/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 1/1/12

Name: Jenifer
Username: jnk10046
Tested Positive: 11/5/11, confirmed 11/6/11

Name: Lora
Username: love2bmommy
Tested Positive: 10/17/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/13/11

Name: Kelsey
Username: Bigmamakelsey
Tested Positive: 10/20/11

Name: Ashleah
Username:Ashleah123
Tested Positive: 10/21/11

Name: Beth
Username: Mabelino
Tested Positive: 10/23/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/17/11

Name: Katie
Username: Yesterdayicried
Tested Positive: 10/25/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/18/11

Name: Holly
Username: Squeakersmama
Tested Positive: 10/30/11

Graduates! HH9M!

Name: princesslilahsmom (Danielle) - BFP on 10/12/11
Name: dkg354boy2 (Christine) - BFP on 10/13/11

Cheerleaders

AlouetteCaroline
sassknuckles (Genevieve)
chayla
lilbitcrunchy (Heather)
abhernandez (Alice)
slimy72 (Laurel)
aerobebe1421 (Jen)

Advertisement

Last edited by hokoonchi; 12-06-2011 at 06:39 PM.
hokoonchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 05:19 AM   #2
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 6, 2011

Alright, I have seen a couple of new faces on ATTS. My brain is so disorganized that I'm going to request you say your name again, and whether you are waiting to O or in the 2ww (in red). And welcome!

AFM, the season is getting me down. I get some degree of SAD, and I just really got into healing from my PPD, and this year the shorter days, darkness and impending cold are just getting me down. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE late fall and the holidays, but this year is hard. It's making me feel hesitant about actively TTC this month. I probably will anyway (O is coming up next week), since we both want another baby, but the winter is just .... making me bleh. I was thinking though ... wouldn't a nice BFP help out? And planning another nursery and kicking DH's stuff out of the guest room? Anyway, I hope I see some of YOUR BFPs soon! In the meantime, I'm starting Weight Watchers again, exercising as much as I can, and I'm trying to re-teach myself crochet. Oh and I'm reading a good book. And cuddling with DS and DH and the dog.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:07 AM   #3
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Camilla- good call on the crochet thing! I have some crafting I for sure need to catch up on. I hope all that snuggling down= a BFP for you sweetie.

AFM- I'm not feeling confident anymore about mine. They have stayed SO light, for DAYS. Both yesterday AM and PM were really light. Photographable, but light. Today is CD28, and no sign of AF, but I'm feeling pretty dashed about it. I went so far as to call it a chem on my other boards, because I'm just so insecure about it.
My friends told me to stay AWAY from the pee sticks. So, I'm thinking because my cycle was 38 days last month, I might try to wait until at least day 38 to test again. Good luck right?
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 06:23 AM   #4
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Camilla -- I had PPD with DS and it is s hard. I feel for ya mama! It sounds like you're being really proactive, though with all your ideas. I should probably think about something like weight watchers...

Kym -- I've been thinking of you and saying a little prayer here and there. I'll keep it up. It would be easy if we didn't get so emotionally involved in all of this, but that's...um...impossible!

AMF -- I've had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and this morning, so I'm guessing AF is on her way. Long story short, it may be (ugh, hard to say this) best that I'm not pregnant this month. I found out this weekend that I have an undiagnosed autoimmune issue that has caused several m/cs for my cousin who also has it. I'm grateful to have found out about it before I had to go through that, but am also VERY frustrated that the Dr. who ordered the blood test didn't mention anything to me at all. Gr. Oh well, at this point I just need to have those levels checked and medicated before getting pregnant so that will be my first step next week when I get to our new assignment.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post

AMF -- I've had a tiny bit of spotting yesterday and this morning, so I'm guessing AF is on her way. Long story short, it may be (ugh, hard to say this) best that I'm not pregnant this month. I found out this weekend that I have an undiagnosed autoimmune issue that has caused several m/cs for my cousin who also has it. I'm grateful to have found out about it before I had to go through that, but am also VERY frustrated that the Dr. who ordered the blood test didn't mention anything to me at all. Gr. Oh well, at this point I just need to have those levels checked and medicated before getting pregnant so that will be my first step next week when I get to our new assignment.
Oh my goodness! I really hope that it's not an issue for you, but if it is.. thank goodness it's being figured out. What might that mean for your overall health?
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 07:13 AM   #6
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Good morning Ladies.... I did a FRER this morning with FMU 10dpo and was another BFN... Still no AF but my temp did fall this AM...
What do you ladies think of my chart? Chances of getting a BFP???
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:45 AM   #7
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Kim -- I'm so sorry you're going through this! I really hope it is not a chemical and that you're just getting light tests for some random reason. When I had spotting with DS, I was freaking out because I'd had an m/c the month before. My doctor ordered blood work and a u/s right away, and I got to see his little heartbeat. It was just after five weeks ... it was so reassuring to see that flicker. Maybe you could ask for blood work before your first appointment? And even a u/s? I just spied that you have some kiddos and have been through this pregnancy thing many more times than I have so maybe I don't know what I'm talking about! Good luck! FX for you.

Jena, so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. I'm glad you have your little one healthy and whole ... hopefully that's what happens for you again in the future! Good to figure things out.

Carissa, I don't know much about charts (read TCOYF but only charted for two months while TTC DS), but it looks like you had a temp dip today. Implantation? Maybe you have a late snuggler. FX for you!
Old 12-06-2011, 08:51 AM   #8
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post
AFM- I'm not feeling confident anymore about mine. They have stayed SO light, for DAYS. Both yesterday AM and PM were really light. Photographable, but light. Today is CD28, and no sign of AF, but I'm feeling pretty dashed about it. I went so far as to call it a chem on my other boards, because I'm just so insecure about it.
My friends told me to stay AWAY from the pee sticks. So, I'm thinking because my cycle was 38 days last month, I might try to wait until at least day 38 to test again. Good luck right?
KYM: hopefully it is just a fluke and you'll continue to get those BFP! Prayers for you everyday for a sticky bean....Hopefully maybe we can be DDB!! FX!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 12-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #9
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

CAMILLA: I too am re-Teaching myself to Crochet! Im working on an American square blanket! What are you working on?
A Nice BFP would be nice wouldn't it! FX for you and prayers...Don't get down, get happy girl!!
planning to and #2

My Ovulation Chart
Old 12-06-2011, 10:29 AM   #10
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Camilla - Ugh, winter is hard. I feel you. The holidays are a mixed blessing too - helpful for bringing something to do and keeping you cheerful, but hard when you're ttc and seeing all your friends and family pg and with new babies (which happens to me EVERY year)

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
Oh my goodness, I'm so glad you found out about it! Hopefully now that you know you can get things under control so that you have a nice sticky environment for a little bean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Good morning Ladies.... I did a FRER this morning with FMU 10dpo and was another BFN... Still no AF but my temp did fall this AM...
What do you ladies think of my chart? Chances of getting a BFP???
It's so hard to tell what anyone's chances of a bfp are just from the chart. I've seen gorgeous sky high temps and even triphasic charts that ended with AF, and I've seen charts that had temps hugging the coverline (sometimes with O not even detected) that ended in bfp. That said, your chart does look fine, and even though your temp has gone down a bit it is still well above the coverline. Usually temps will plummet to very near the coverline or even below just before AF arrives. And 10dpo is still very early to get a bfp, so keep your chin up! And maybe wait a few more days (if possible ) before testing again if those bfn's are getting you down!

AFM - Cervix still high and soft...wouldn't it be amazing if I o'd now and caught it? I keep thinking about Hannah (of the amazing bd schedule fame ) who didn't O until cd40 or something crazy like that and still got a bfp! We didn't bd last night but thinking we need to tonight just in case!

Also, anyone know anything about vitamin D? I have read some things about vitamin D deficiency being linked to infertility, and with the blah gray days we have all winter long I would not be surprised at all if I'm a little low. I got a D3 supplement today to try to help stave off those winter blues as well as maybe help with my cycles, but the bottle says to ask your doctor before using if you are pregnant, nursing, or plan to become pregnant. Is there something wrong with taking it while pregnant? I was surprised to see that.