Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-06-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
psylion
Registered Users
seller

Super early O?

FF friend just gave me cross-hairs this morning. It says I ovulated on Sat. which was CD8. Can this be possible. I had absolutely no CM. I hadn't started taking OPKs yet because I usually don't O until CD 16 at the earliest usually CD19-20. This is without being triggered. I took injectables last month, could that have totally screwed up my cycle? I am really depressed that I missed O because it came so super early. This is supposed to be a rest month but I still wanted to have an outside chance of something. Does anyone have experience with this and think FF could be wrong and I will actually O at the normal time? I will try to link to my chart.
<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/17541a/">My Ovulation Chart</a>
My Ovulation Chart

Advertisement

Last edited by psylion; 12-06-2011 at 08:28 AM.
psylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
Rainfall
Registered Users
seller

Re: Super early O?

I think FF is wrong and will probably change as you input more days. CD8 is really, really early and if you had no CM I don't see that possible. Do you normally feel O pains? How many days is your AF? Geez, I'd be just barely done with AF at CD8. I don't think you need to worry about missing it yet, mama! I don't know anything about the injectables though.

Earning FREE Amazon.com gift cards using Swagbucks!

Last edited by Rainfall; 12-06-2011 at 08:35 AM. Reason: can't spell!
Rainfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 AM   #3
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Re: Super early O?

I don't know about injectibles either, but cd8 is super early and quite unlikely. Your body would hardly have had ANY time to build up a good lining for an egg to implant. I think FF will probably change it as you have more data to put in, especially when you start getting CM. A couple cycles ago FF said I o'd on cd9, but eventually it did change it later in the cycle.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:21 PM   #4
psylion
Registered Users
seller

I was barely done with AF. It was a really light AF though. I had for days of bleed and a day of spotting. If FF friend is right that would put O three days after AF ended. There would definitely be no time to build up a lining. I have trouble doing that with a normal length cycle. I hope FF is just crazy and I will O at a normal time.

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 12-11-2011, 03:37 PM   #5
psylion
Registered Users
seller

Well it looks like I really did O. I took a progesterone test yesterday and it came back 15.7. I wish I could get a level that good on a normal month. I am so disappointed. We DTD the day of my temp shift and not before so I am almost certainly out this month. I never even knew it was a possibility to O on CD. Now I'm gonna have to be taking OPK during AF. It will cost a fortune.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:34 PM   #6
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
According to opk's I used to o between cd6 and 8! What really stank was because of it af was coming super close together!
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote