Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2011, 06:58 AM   #1
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: December 8, 2011

We are all "Addicted To The Stick", so this thread is for us! Some of us don't fit into the other groups (TTC While Breastfeeding, TTC over 30, etc.) so we meet up here! Anyone is welcome to join no matter your TTC situation! The more we have, the more BFPs we'll see! To join, post in red your handle, name (if you want), and any other info you want posted like your chart link (if you have one).

*If you've been inactive for a few weeks you'll be removed from the list. If you want to be readded just post and we'll get you back up there a.s.a.p!

Waiting to O

Kymdenise (Kim)
Eileen (Eileen)
christylkeller (Christy)
Edensmomma (Jena)
zacifer (Jenny)
hokoonchi (Camilla)
korbinsmommie (Jessica)
Riley1mommy (Amy)

Two Week Wait

Bobbie ~1+3~ (Bobbie)
LSwinson12 (Lora)
myall4him2 (Heather)
Deanie (Eileen)
avahsmomma (Christina)
JCPACmommy (Carissa)
itsajoi (Jena)
Yankeesunbound (Jenn)
shootingstarlet (Katie)
Green Decals (Elizabeth)
Daniella_Jean
animommy (Laura)
andyoly82 (Andrea)

NTNP

zacifer (Jenny)
crunchymom2b (Alycia)
Justjess (Jessica)

EBF Waiting For AF

myall4him2 (Heather)

Pregnant & Praying To Make It

Name: Maaike
Username: Dutchlish
Tested Positive: 12/6/11

Name: Holly
Username: Hokuao2003
Tested Positive: 11/23/11

Name: Courtney
Username: Calex99
Tested Positive: 11/20/11

Name: Sasha
Username:SashaE80

Name:
Username: rahhlady
Tested positive: 11/15/11

Name: Melissa
Username: mamata3
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Naoma
Username: naomawood
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Amanda
Username: rosenfried2
Tested Positive: 11/4/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 1/1/12

Name: Jenifer
Username: jnk10046
Tested Positive: 11/5/11, confirmed 11/6/11

Name: Lora
Username: love2bmommy
Tested Positive: 10/17/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/13/11

Name: Kelsey
Username: Bigmamakelsey
Tested Positive: 10/20/11

Name: Ashleah
Username:Ashleah123
Tested Positive: 10/21/11

Name: Beth
Username: Mabelino
Tested Positive: 10/23/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/17/11

Name: Katie
Username: Yesterdayicried
Tested Positive: 10/25/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/18/11

Name: Holly
Username: Squeakersmama
Tested Positive: 10/30/11

Graduates! HH9M!

Name: princesslilahsmom (Danielle) - BFP on 10/12/11
Name: dkg354boy2 (Christine) - BFP on 10/13/11

Cheerleaders

AlouetteCaroline
sassknuckles (Genevieve)
chayla
lilbitcrunchy (Heather)
abhernandez (Alice)
slimy72 (Laurel)
aerobebe1421 (Jen)

Advertisement

Old 12-08-2011, 07:07 AM   #2
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 8, 2011

Good morning ladies .... Hope you are all keeping warm wherever you are! The temp dropped in DC like 20 degrees yesterday. BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Maaike, how are you? I've been thinking about you and hoping you are okay! Sorry you have to wait a week to test your quants again (did I read that right?).

Kim, so sorry you've had such a rough experience. I guess early testing definitely has some drawbacks. Hug your kiddos! Maybe 2012 is going to be the year for another one!

Carissa, hang in there. Sorry to hear about the BFN. I know that it gets harder every time ...

Caroline, hope you catch the egg!

AFM, I OFFICIALLY missed my ovulation! I am really upset. Well not that upset, I GUESS, but this egg coulda been a really good, healthy one that would have caught a good swimmer. How do I know I missed it? Well all the O symptoms I experienced Tuesday ... they were for real. The glob of CM was probably after O CM, which apparently can be globby (according to Dr. Google). My OPK yesterday AM was not as dark as the test line, but it was pretty dark. Last night and this morning have been very faint. I JUST missed it. I would have DTD last night, but I got home at eight and crashed in bed. I feel like such a bad ATTSer, and I'm absolutely flummoxed about my O date ... I've never ever O'd as early as CD 12. Never! (I've usually had positive OPKs on day 15-17, and my cycle was mega-long last time.) Not sure what is going on with me. I meant to start temping this month, but next month I'll really have to! (As I have mentioned, I'm lazy and I wake up a LOT at night, but I'll give it a go so I can figure out my egg routine.) SIGH.

Hope you girls have a good day! Stay positive so you can see those positive lines!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:38 AM   #3
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good morning everyone!
I am so glad I have this forum. I don't really have a lot of people IRL that I can obsess with about this. I mean, there are a ton of people who I could call to talk about pregnancy, but not about this waiting for two weeks (which seems like eternity) and trying to read every nuance of what my body is doing to guess if I'm pregnant or not.

So how early can you POAS and get a BFP?

I am starting to doubt whether I was ovulating when I thought I was b/c I haven't been keeping track of my cycles or temps. I started to do the temp thing but then got a cold and sinus infection, and then my daughter got a cold and sinus infection, so I was up every night until the last two nights.

Also, what is an evap?
Old 12-08-2011, 07:44 AM   #4
justjess
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Oh no!! Sorry you missed your O! I can't imagine the bummed feeling! I do however know what it's like to O early. There for a bit after ds 2 I was o'ing on cd6-cd8 talk about insane!

Afm- still waiting for ppaf BUT since I ordered tons of opk I've been having fun poas! I have yet to start temping since I can't seem to even get 3hrs of sleep at a time but I'm not really worried about that right now. Usually ppaf shows around 6-7 months pp which means I should O in another month or two. Guess we shall see! They messed up my opk order and sent me double so I have a stash that's super fun to play with! So weird that I've had O signs and af symptoms but still no af.
Jessica wife to my sexy soldier SAHM to THE BOSS(9) THE SCIENTIST(8) THE CLOWN(5) THE CRAZY(3) and MISSY MOO(1) and #6 arriving summer 2013!!!
find me on FBmy ISO/IHA
justjess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:49 AM   #5
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Well Im totally Discoraged today....My temp DROPPED almost to baseline (I didn't sleep all to well my DS came and got in bed but still think I got 3 hours in a row?), my spotting picked up last night, BFN 12dpo this am with my Clearview from work. Im afraid AF is coming but still not full force but was due for period 12/5...SO frustrated and Confused
any advice? Do you think there is still HOPE??
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:52 AM   #6
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Camilla, you could always DTD tonight just in case. For all the testing, temp taking and reading other body signs, when it comes down to it, we've all heard stories of pregnancies happening when they weren't likely. You just never know!

For all the ladies whose posts I've been reading about m/c's, BFNs and so forth, you are in my thoughts and prayers, for what it's worth. I have been rather quiet about those posts b/c I just felt that I needed to be in here a little longer before chiming in about such sad topics. But I suppose that was remiss since prayers, hugs and "I'm sorry"s can never hurt. My heart truly goes out to all of you as you deal with these trials.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:01 AM   #7
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Anyone experience cramping all throughout your cycle? I feel like I have been marking the "Cramps" checkbox on FF every single day for a long time! Some days are worse like the cramps right when AF is starting, and other days are less like when its tapering off. But almost every day I've had some kind of cramps, which is really unusual for me. Usually I get them only the day before and first few days of AF. Could cramping all the time be a sign of cysts or something?
Old 12-08-2011, 08:08 AM   #8
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Carissa, I forget what you had posted before about tests... Did you get a BFP before? I'd say there is still hope since many of the signs for AF are signs of pregnancy also. I learned in college bio that your body actually acts as if you are pregnant toward the end of each cycle whether or not you are.

I wish you the best!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:10 AM   #9
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Camilla - how frustrating that you missed your O! That would make me really upset as well. Maybe you can BD tonight?

Carissa - I don't know much about temps and such but I have my fingers crossed for you. Do you have any symptoms?

Eileen - I cramp all the time. I have endometriosis, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

AFM - I'm going back in for betas this afternoon and I find out the results tomorrow morning. I don't have much hope. The nurse told me that my progesterone was very low (single digits). I asked to be put on progesterone but they wanted to repeat my betas first. Ugh. I took a test this AM that was pretty light. I have no pregnancy symptoms other than being tired and slightly tender bbs. I have my fingers crossed but at the same time I'm bracing myself for another loss. There's also the worry of a possible ectopic because I have spotting off and on. How do you wait for that? This sucks.
M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.

Last edited by Dutchlish; 12-08-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 08:21 AM   #10
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
Anyone experience cramping all throughout your cycle? I feel like I have been marking the "Cramps" checkbox on FF every single day for a long time! Some days are worse like the cramps right when AF is starting, and other days are less like when its tapering off. But almost every day I've had some kind of cramps, which is really unusual for me. Usually I get them only the day before and first few days of AF. Could cramping all the time be a sign of cysts or something?
Starting with the first period I ever had and ending with my pregnancy, I had cramping every day of my period (except the last day sometimes) and the few days prior. It can be a sign of cysts, but not necessarily.