Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-08-2011, 08:30 AM   #11
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 8, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchlish View Post
Camilla - how frustrating that you missed your O! That would make me really upset as well. Maybe you can BD tonight?

Carissa - I don't know much about temps and such but I have my fingers crossed for you. Do you have any symptoms?

Eileen - I cramp all the time. I have endometriosis, not sure if that has anything to do with it.

AFM - I'm going back in for betas this afternoon and I find out the results tomorrow morning. I don't have much hope. The nurse told me that my progesterone was very low (single digits). I asked to be put on progesterone but they wanted to repeat my betas first. Ugh. I took a test this AM that was pretty light. I have no pregnancy symptoms other than being tired and slightly tender bbs. I have my fingers crossed but at the same time I'm bracing myself for another loss. There's also the worry of a possible ectopic because I have spotting off and on. How do you wait for that? This sucks.

Advertisement

Old 12-08-2011, 08:34 AM   #12
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Eileen, I have frequent cramps on and off throughout my cycle. Sometimes it is random, sometimes it is a sign of ovulation. I also had cramping throughout the entire first trimester of pregnancy. (UGH)

Will try to BD tonight ...
Old 12-08-2011, 08:37 AM   #13
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanie
Carissa, I forget what you had posted before about tests... Did you get a BFP before? I'd say there is still hope since many of the signs for AF are signs of pregnancy also. I learned in college bio that your body actually acts as if you are pregnant toward the end of each cycle whether or not you are.

I wish you the best!
Me! I always have since I was like 12 lol. I'm in a constant state of cramp lol
Afm temps still well above cover line but had a tiny dip. Implantation?? Even my morning cup of joe is making me nauseated. Idk if these are signs or my body is finally getting used to all the hormones after my mc and going off the pill. (we got prego the first cycle off) why can't it be that easy now???? My skin is terrible. I never break out. Ugh..... Is it Sunday yet????
Old 12-08-2011, 08:56 AM   #14
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Added my chart so someone other then me can obsess over it.

Carissa there is always hope until AF shows! Never give up hope. I know how hard this is. I'm sorry

As for the cramping, like I mentioned I've always had them before, during and after and whole prego. I do have a family history of cysts but I've never had them.

Last edited by andyoly82; 05-01-2012 at 08:06 PM.
andyoly82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:49 AM   #15
elizabeth.scalf
Registered Users

My Mood:

Seems like we aren't having a very good week so far. I'm nearly two weeks post-O but I'm not feeling pregnant like I hoped I was. So I'll share a few things about DH to cheer us all up.

First - I think he drank out of my FMU cup. I had a mug that I FMU into so I could POAS. I rinsed it out and swirled it a few times but I left it upside down to dry on my side of the sink. A few mornings later I saw it on his side of the sink right side up with water in the bottom. Dh, why did you choose now to start taking a sip of water in the mornings?

Second - I told him we'd have a pregnancy test party Saturday morning (I'm supposed to AF on Friday so by Saturday we'll know for sure.) He paused for a second and said 'so.... is that like, when you're fertile or something?' He has no idea.... not a single clue about cycles and fertility and womanly things. It's so cute!
SAHM to Coralie, 1/09, Siri 9/10, Ellie Sue 9/12, Baby #4 due May 2014.
elizabeth.scalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #16
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by elizabeth.scalf View Post
Seems like we aren't having a very good week so far. I'm nearly two weeks post-O but I'm not feeling pregnant like I hoped I was. So I'll share a few things about DH to cheer us all up.

First - I think he drank out of my FMU cup. I had a mug that I FMU into so I could POAS. I rinsed it out and swirled it a few times but I left it upside down to dry on my side of the sink. A few mornings later I saw it on his side of the sink right side up with water in the bottom. Dh, why did you choose now to start taking a sip of water in the mornings?

Second - I told him we'd have a pregnancy test party Saturday morning (I'm supposed to AF on Friday so by Saturday we'll know for sure.) He paused for a second and said 'so.... is that like, when you're fertile or something?' He has no idea.... not a single clue about cycles and fertility and womanly things. It's so cute!
My dad took my mom's estrogen pills once for about 4 days in a row (thinking they were one of his meds of course). lol! He'll never live that one down.

Thank you... I think we all need a laugh.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:18 AM   #17
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

LOL @ the FMU cup! I have made sure DH knows which cup that one is (it's a bright pink sippy cup from a giant pack that my mother gave us for DS). And if that one is not available I'll pee in any cup that I see. So DH knows not to drink out of ANY cup in the bathroom. That's too funny! DH only knows what I tell him about my cycle too. It's all mysterious to him.

I just got a LOAD of EWCM .... I mean a load. What is going on with me? I'll DTD, cross my fingers, and just keep taking OPKs.
Old 12-08-2011, 01:06 PM   #18
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I love reading over everyone's posts. Some frustrated, some sad, some hopeful some FUNNY (Eileen...). I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm waiting to O again, but will more than likely take the next month or two off. As I continue to read about this autoimmune disease (hashimoto's) it becomes clear that it would probably be irresponsible of us to every try to get pregnant without being sure all of my numbers are good. At this point (since my ding a ling dr. didn't feel like mentioning it to me when the blood test was done) I'm not sure where my numbers are. Since we're in transition moving across the country, I can't get them tested for a week or two. So it looks like at least this month is off the table.

Also as I've read I have started to quite calmly accept that trying for number 2 may be a much different road than it was with my son. It appears the autoiummune disease kicked off, or was triggered, by my pregnancy and delivery. My cousin, who has the same disease, has really struggled so far in her attempts to get pregnant, so that doesn't bode especially well. Honestly, though, I just feel blessed to have my son at this point. I'm grateful that wherever the road may lead, I know I have him! Long story short...I'll probably be back in a month or two, but in a little bit of a different boat than I thought I was. Thanks ladies for your support!
Old 12-08-2011, 01:39 PM   #19
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsajoi View Post
I love reading over everyone's posts. Some frustrated, some sad, some hopeful some FUNNY (Eileen...). I just wanted to pop in and say that I'm waiting to O again, but will more than likely take the next month or two off. As I continue to read about this autoimmune disease (hashimoto's) it becomes clear that it would probably be irresponsible of us to every try to get pregnant without being sure all of my numbers are good. At this point (since my ding a ling dr. didn't feel like mentioning it to me when the blood test was done) I'm not sure where my numbers are. Since we're in transition moving across the country, I can't get them tested for a week or two. So it looks like at least this month is off the table.

Also as I've read I have started to quite calmly accept that trying for number 2 may be a much different road than it was with my son. It appears the autoiummune disease kicked off, or was triggered, by my pregnancy and delivery. My cousin, who has the same disease, has really struggled so far in her attempts to get pregnant, so that doesn't bode especially well. Honestly, though, I just feel blessed to have my son at this point. I'm grateful that wherever the road may lead, I know I have him! Long story short...I'll probably be back in a month or two, but in a little bit of a different boat than I thought I was. Thanks ladies for your support!

Lmk if you want me to move you to cheerleaders, or NTNP, or whatever you decide. I'm so glad you have your healthy son. Give him a big squeeze and kiss. And I'm so glad you found out. Hoping your numbers are good, and sending many positive thoughts ...
Old 12-08-2011, 01:49 PM   #20
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Itsajoi, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Hope to see you around here again soon!