Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
ATTS: December 9, 2011

We are all "Addicted To The Stick", so this thread is for us! Some of us don't fit into the other groups (TTC While Breastfeeding, TTC over 30, etc.) so we meet up here! Anyone is welcome to join no matter your TTC situation! The more we have, the more BFPs we'll see! To join, post in red your handle, name (if you want), and any other info you want posted like your chart link (if you have one).

*If you've been inactive for a few weeks you'll be removed from the list. If you want to be readded just post and we'll get you back up there a.s.a.p!

Waiting to O

Dutchlish (Maaike)
Kymdenise (Kim)
Eileen (Eileen)
christylkeller (Christy)
Edensmomma (Jena)
zacifer (Jenny)
korbinsmommie (Jessica)
Riley1mommy (Amy)

Two Week Wait

hokoonchi (Camilla)
Bobbie ~1+3~ (Bobbie)
LSwinson12 (Lora)
myall4him2 (Heather)
Deanie (Eileen)
avahsmomma (Christina)
JCPACmommy (Carissa)
Yankeesunbound (Jenn)
shootingstarlet (Katie)
Green Decals (Elizabeth)
Daniella_Jean
animommy (Laura)
andyoly82 (Andrea)

NTNP

zacifer (Jenny)
crunchymom2b (Alycia)
Justjess (Jessica)

EBF Waiting For AF

myall4him2 (Heather)

Pregnant & Praying To Make It

Name: Holly
Username: Hokuao2003
Tested Positive: 11/23/11

Name: Courtney
Username: Calex99
Tested Positive: 11/20/11

Name: Sasha
Username:SashaE80

Name:
Username: rahhlady
Tested positive: 11/15/11

Name: Melissa
Username: mamata3
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Naoma
Username: naomawood
Tested Positive: 11/10/11

Name: Amanda
Username: rosenfried2
Tested Positive: 11/4/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 1/1/12

Name: Jenifer
Username: jnk10046
Tested Positive: 11/5/11, confirmed 11/6/11

Name: Lora
Username: love2bmommy
Tested Positive: 10/17/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/13/11

Name: Kelsey
Username: Bigmamakelsey
Tested Positive: 10/20/11

Name: Ashleah
Username:Ashleah123
Tested Positive: 10/21/11

Name: Beth
Username: Mabelino
Tested Positive: 10/23/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/17/11

Name: Katie
Username: Yesterdayicried
Tested Positive: 10/25/11
2nd Trimester Begins: 12/18/11

Name: Holly
Username: Squeakersmama
Tested Positive: 10/30/11

Graduates! HH9M!

Name: princesslilahsmom (Danielle) - BFP on 10/12/11
Name: dkg354boy2 (Christine) - BFP on 10/13/11

Cheerleaders

itsajoi (Jena)
AlouetteCaroline
sassknuckles (Genevieve)
chayla
lilbitcrunchy (Heather)
abhernandez (Alice)
slimy72 (Laurel)
aerobebe1421 (Jen)

Advertisement

Last edited by hokoonchi; 12-10-2011 at 04:10 AM.
hokoonchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 05:17 AM   #2
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: December 9, 2011

Andrea, you can for sure POAS at 8dpo. I think I've seen some other mamas get at least squinters at that time ... And some darker lines!

These are great tests, and cheap. You can also buy separate 25 packs of OPK tests and HPT tests for ~$5.00.

AFM ... anyone else LOVE "Parks and Rec"? What a great episode this week! Awwww, I love Leslie. Anyway, we DTD yesterday afternoon. I saw DH was home on my Find my Friends app and left work early. We had an hour or so to ourselves before we went to get DS from day care ... and then we made fajitas and put DS to bed and I went to the gym for an hour and a half! Maybe we caught the egg, maybe we didn't. But it was a nice day. GTG to work now ...
Old 12-09-2011, 07:00 AM   #3
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

Camilla...that does sound nice! It's so great when your whole day doesn't revolve around catching the egg, less stress for sure! I'm interested in this find my friends app LOL!

AFM...AF is due tomorrow, my temp dropped a tad but is still way above cover line so we will see...I just feel so crampy and bloated so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:14 AM   #4
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Camilla - Sounds like you had a wonderful day and hopfully you caught that eggie!!!

AFM: Well....My temp DROPPED thru the bottom of my chart today but still no AF and im 13dpo today....WTH? AF was due on 12/5 and I have been spotting everyday but not much and dark brown color (TMI). I just wish I would either get my BFP or AF would come this is killing me and DH too...He keeps asking cuz he is so excited for another one and to be able to announce it for Christmas to the families! Sometimes I find it hard not to questions God in why it is taking so much to get a LO this time around when it didn't take anything with DS but trying to say Lets try and Bam! Just frustrated I guess....
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:24 AM   #5
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCPACandMommy View Post
Camilla - Sounds like you had a wonderful day and hopfully you caught that eggie!!!

AFM: Well....My temp DROPPED thru the bottom of my chart today but still no AF and im 13dpo today....WTH? AF was due on 12/5 and I have been spotting everyday but not much and dark brown color (TMI). I just wish I would either get my BFP or AF would come this is killing me and DH too...He keeps asking cuz he is so excited for another one and to be able to announce it for Christmas to the families! Sometimes I find it hard not to questions God in why it is taking so much to get a LO this time around when it didn't take anything with DS but trying to say Lets try and Bam! Just frustrated I guess....

It sucks when your first were so easy to conceive, my first was a Suprise and as soon as I thought about #2 I was pregnant...now we're on cycle 3 with TTC #3... It's so frustrating. The holidaysdont make it any easier either Hang in there, it's not over til it's over.
Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:27 AM   #6
itsajoi
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Go ahead and move me to the Cheerleader section. Thanks for the encouragement, ladies!
Old 12-09-2011, 07:35 AM   #7
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I'm trying to remind myself how great it is NOT to be pregnant sometimes. I can have an adult bev, go out with friends at night occasionally (too tired during pregnancy), and I can easily walk (I had pubic symphasis disorder and plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis in pregnancy). So I'm trying to think ... well, the universe is giving me another month to just be with my toddler, hang out with my husband in the evening not giant and passed out, and really get into a good work out routine and healthy body before that BFP comes! That's what I think about when I get down about not being pregnant another month. Another thing I do to keep myself in check is setting a time when we'll go to the doctor about fertility. For me it is when DS turns 2. At that point we will have been trying over a year, and then we'll go see what my OB has to say.

Anyway, don't get discouraged. It's easy for some people at some times to get pregnant, and for some others it's not. I read somewhere that 60-80% of the time you don't produce a healthy egg. Some months, it's just not our month. Sometimes those months happen in a row, or maybe we don't produce enough CM, or don't have time to catch the egg.

You caught me on positive day. Most of the time I'm like ... And I'll be for sure really happy when I see that BFP. DH will be too. He's getting a little anxious. And he's not an anxious guy. to everyone.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:37 AM   #8
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Well bfn today. No worries. I didn't test pos with DS until The day AF was due. I had some strange cramping yesterday. Kinda like O pain but lower and more in the middle. I hope this is my month or I'm gunna cry so hard. Mother nature can be so mean...

Carissa I am so sorry
Old 12-09-2011, 07:38 AM   #9
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

So just noticed on my chart that FF moved my ovulation date and now says I'm only 11dpo ....SO....I guess there still could be hope but with the Drop in Temp I really don't know what to think!
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:44 AM   #10
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokoonchi View Post
I'm trying to remind myself how great it is NOT to be pregnant sometimes. I can have an adult bev, go out with friends at night occasionally (too tired during pregnancy), and I can easily walk (I had pubic symphasis disorder and plantar fasciitis and achilles tendonitis in pregnancy). So I'm trying to think ... well, the universe is giving me another month to just be with my toddler, hang out with my husband in the evening not giant and passed out, and really get into a good work out routine and healthy body before that BFP comes! That's what I think about when I get down about not being pregnant another month. Another thing I do to keep myself in check is setting a time when we'll go to the doctor about fertility. For me it is when DS turns 2. At that point we will have been trying over a year, and then we'll go see what my OB has to say.

Anyway, don't get discouraged. It's easy for some people at some times to get pregnant, and for some others it's not. I read somewhere that 60-80% of the time you don't produce a healthy egg. Some months, it's just not our month. Sometimes those months happen in a row, or maybe we don't produce enough CM, or don't have time to catch the egg.

You caught me on positive day. Most of the time I'm like ... And I'll be for sure really happy when I see that BFP. DH will be too. He's getting a little anxious. And he's not an anxious guy. to everyone.
I hope that great outlook sticks with you more often than not. I'm there too. I've decided to start planning a Disney trip (and as we aren't people of means, it's gonna be tricky), but it might offer a great distraction. The Duggar thing really shook me up too, so I try to remember how much anxiety I have with pregnancy.

I haven't spoken to my "friends" that were negative when I told them I was expecting. Both of them have called and texted, and I have just ignored them. I just don't want to invest in either friendship when they let me down like they did.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote