Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-09-2011, 08:18 AM   #11
Dutchlish
Registered Users
Formerly: MWally29
seller

Re: ATTS: December 9, 2011

My betas went from 48 to 28. I'm losing the pregnancy.

Advertisement

M. - married to my best friend J. since 2006 ~ liberal, semi-crunchy, vegetarian, babywearing, CDing, Extended RFing, ER RN mama to my greatest loves B. (9/2008), C. (5/2010) and V. (9/2012) and A.(7/2014). Always missing the ones we didn't get to hold.
Dutchlish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:21 AM   #12
LSwinson12
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchlish View Post
Im so sorry..what a rollercoaster you've gone through. you're in my thoughts and prayers mama.
Lora: Wife To Clint & Mama to Cooper (5) and Nash (3). TTC #3!

When those hard times come, love will bring you right back -Zion I
Swinson Studios | Personal Blog
My Chart

LSwinson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 09:08 AM   #13
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
So sorry mama.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
hokoonchi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymdenise View Post
I hope that great outlook sticks with you more often than not. I'm there too. I've decided to start planning a Disney trip (and as we aren't people of means, it's gonna be tricky), but it might offer a great distraction. The Duggar thing really shook me up too, so I try to remember how much anxiety I have with pregnancy.

I haven't spoken to my "friends" that were negative when I told them I was expecting. Both of them have called and texted, and I have just ignored them. I just don't want to invest in either friendship when they let me down like they did.
I'm excited that you're going to Disney! Lots of ways you can make that work! Florida or Cali? I didn't check your stats to see what part of the country you're in. My parents took me for my dad's work conference in Orlando when I was little (twice I think). We DROVE 13 hours from Virginia. And we definitely ate breakfast in the hotel room and took snacks into the park. So I know you can hack it!

Sorry your friends were not supportive. Is it just because you already have children? I think big families are wonderful, fwiw. I hope your body recovers beautifully and that you see another, stickier BFP soon.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:21 AM   #15
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchlish
Oh mama I'm so sorry!!

Still doing alright here. Kinda crampy today so I'm not getting my hopes up. Going to the American girl doll store with my little sister today! We're getting her a doll! Ahhhh 10 year old me is so jealous! I got one when I turned 6 and played with her forever and now my little sister plays with her. Love!!
Old 12-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #16
JCPACandMommy
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
to you mama...so sorry
Carissa~ Married to my Bestfriend and Soulmate Scott and Mommy to Aiden (04/10/08) TTC #2 after the loss of Blighted Ovum and Ectopic on Rt Ovary(10/25/12) and Blighted Ovum (07/28/13)
planning to and #2
Expecting our RAINBOW July 16, 2014!

My Ovulation Chart
JCPACandMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:17 AM   #17
aerobebe1421
Registered Users
seller

expecting someone new 11.14
aerobebe1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 10:48 AM   #18
boekesec
Registered Users
Formerly E***n
seller

Camilla - LOVE Parks and Rec too!! We don't have tv so we always watch in on Hulu the next day...excited to year it was a great episode since that's what DH and I will be watching tonight! Glad you were able to get a little time in with your DH - it's the best when you just totally enjoy it regardless of whether or not it knocks you up!

Carissa - Sorry I really hope you get that bfp, but your chart does look like AF is coming I hope I'm wrong and it's a late implantation!! Either way, you should know more in a few days. If AF was coming you would see her pretty darn quick after that temp drop. FX for you!!

Quote:
So so sorry!!

Andy - Love that you're going to the American Girl doll store. I was totally obsessed with them when I was little and still have mine Didn't know there was a STORE though! I would just ogle the magazines for hours FX for a bfp soon for you - things are sounding good!

AFM - no news here. CD39 and ovulation not detected on either chart. *sigh* Oh well. Like Camilla said, I feel better having a deadline for how long we're going to try before getting checked out. Definitely helps me relax and just see what happens, knowing that we can get help soon if we need it. We've been trying for 7 months now (sort of...as hard as you can try without an O!) and I think we're going to start getting checked out if no O by the end of January and when DD turns 2 if I actually start o'ing but am still not getting pg.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:17 PM   #19
kymdenise
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Dutch.. I'm so sorry. I can't believe you had to go through the draws and get bad news.

I'm curious to see what happens with Andy and Carissa..

And Camilla, I'm thinking Florida. I'm in Michigan, but we would still drive. Airfare would kill us, as I have four kiddos. I'd rather just take a couple days to get down there. I think we would camp at Fort Wilderness, and then spend a little more on the dining plans. Sleeping in the tents would be half the thrill for the kids.. Unless of course it was summer time, then I might fork over some extra $$ to stay in the cabins, and then bring groceries to take the edge off the food bill.
Cautiously expecting number 5 in October
kymdenise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:12 PM   #20
andyoly82
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Eileen I still have my Samantha! She's 23 years old now and in great shape. Since she is retired some lady offered me $500 for her. I refused because she's my favorite thing from being a little girl. I get the catalog too lol. I always order my little sister stuff for Christmas and bdays. The store was simply amazing! They even have a party room to have tea!!

Still crampy but it's in the front not my back :fx: DH just informed me that the army is sending him to Korea in feb-April. I really hope we get prego before then.... I just want to know!!