Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #21
graces-mommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by calex99
Saw my gummy bear today!! Heartbeat is 133
Yay! I had one at 133 too. I am hoping it is a boy bean growing in there! how about you?!

Advertisement

graces-mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #22
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 11th-17th

Quote:
Originally Posted by regenolds View Post
What has everybody been doing for morning sickness? It is totally kicking my butt. I'm not puking yet but I'm on the verge 24 hours a day. I have some ginger ale and I know protein helps but its hard to eat it when I feel yucky. I've been having a lot of toast and crackers and try to eat cheese. I used to feel pretty good after eating for about 10 or 15 minutes but now it never goes away. I have 5 other kids who want me to feed them all day long and I can't stand going in the kitchen. How do you mamas feed the rest of your family?
I came here to write this SAME POST! Except that I just have 3 kiddos to feed during the day It makes me sad because usually cooking is one thing that I really enjoy...and now I just thinking about it is awful! My family (and my budget) can only eat so many frozen pizzas/ chicken nuggets, etc. for so long! My hubby has been great about helping, but it would be nice to SOMETIMES have dinner to eat when he gets home! Anybody have any meals that are quick, easy, involve little to no raw meat handling and don't smell too much? I'm feeling lost for ideas.

On another note, I did pick up some Sea Bands today at Walmart and I did get a decent lunch down while wearing them....maybe they are working!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:20 PM   #23
jnk10046
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I am going for an ultrasound on Wednesday. I have already been to the dr. 2 x and he wants an ultrasound this week to check for problems.

I have had ms all day long since day after Thanksgiving. Puke. I hate food right now. I have not made any food in weeks. I have been wearing my sea bands all day long. If I am not feeling sick then I have terrible heartburn.

Don't remember this with the boys!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #24
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk10046 View Post
I am going for an ultrasound on Wednesday. I have already been to the dr. 2 x and he wants an ultrasound this week to check for problems.

I have had ms all day long since day after Thanksgiving. Puke. I hate food right now. I have not made any food in weeks. I have been wearing my sea bands all day long. If I am not feeling sick then I have terrible heartburn.

Old wives tales say lots of MS = girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srpettitt View Post
I came here to write this SAME POST! Except that I just have 3 kiddos to feed during the day It makes me sad because usually cooking is one thing that I really enjoy...and now I just thinking about it is awful! My family (and my budget) can only eat so many frozen pizzas/ chicken nuggets, etc. for so long! My hubby has been great about helping, but it would be nice to SOMETIMES have dinner to eat when he gets home! Anybody have any meals that are quick, easy, involve little to no raw meat handling and don't smell too much? I'm feeling lost for ideas.

On another note, I did pick up some Sea Bands today at Walmart and I did get a decent lunch down while wearing them....maybe they are working!
Wish I had an answer for you. We ate out a.l.o.t. unfortunately. even stuff that sounded good, once i started to create it...i couldn't stand smelling or looking at it.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:40 PM   #25
calex99
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by graces-mommie View Post
Yay! I had one at 133 too. I am hoping it is a boy bean growing in there! how about you?!
Cool! Yes, we are really hoping for a boy. I hope we both get what we want What was the other heartbeat??
calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:51 PM   #26
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnk10046 View Post

I agree with the girl thought I felt queasy all day early in pregnancy with our fourth and ended up with a girl after 3 boys. I feel the same way this time and dh thinks it must be another girl. Also having major food aversions, right now just the thought of sweet potatoes makes me feel I'll and normally I really like them. With my last pregnancy it was burgers I couldn't stomach and those are one of my favorites, I don't recall that happening with my pregnancies with any of the boys either.
Old 12-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #27
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

All I know is that I have nooooo MS! I had it for the first week now I basically can eat anything this pregnancy! Loving it
Old 12-12-2011, 10:05 PM   #28
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:
Ug I have ms real bad too lately. In previous pregnancies I had it worse but shorter with ds and less intense but longer with dd. Right now Im feeling about the same as I did with ds. I can't stand the sight it smell of raw or cooked chicken. My poor fam hasn't had chicken in like 3 weeks. Cooking is one of my most favorite things but right now I can't even think of anything remotely appealing. DH is great when he's home and not studying but he's mid-finals and works swing shift so meals are pretty much all me. :/ I would love some suggestions too. I've been doing a lot of kid friendly stuff for the kiddos and making myself salads....
Old 12-13-2011, 09:24 AM   #29
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

MS is definitely still kicking me in the butt, but not as terrible as last week. Eating sounds terrible, but when I don't eat, I feel worse. I have been trying to eat bland things every couple of hours. Had a few weeks of ms with dd, but nothing with ds, so I am hoping this one is a girl. I have my first appt. on monday, so we'll see how many beans are in there. My dr. always does internal u/s on the first appt. to count babies and see the hb - which I am hoping is high.

Hoping to send out Dh tonight to get seabands from walmart. What section are they in?
Have a good day everyone!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:18 AM   #30
Bethany89
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hmmmm I wonder... Since I'm not really sick yet with my DD I was sick as a dog the entire first trimester.. If this one might be a boy?! Is that wives tale true in your experiences? That with boys there is less MS..?