Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-21-2012, 04:08 PM   #31
moonpuppyswifey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Are you ever happy with your stash?

I'm pretty happy with my stash right now, im waiting in 6 more covers in the mail but after those come I will have a pretty simple stash of 14 grovia shells, 2 dozen bleached yellow edge Gmd's and grovia disposable inserts for daycare & going out. I plan to start doing flip organics under kiss wool covers for nighttime soon, I think I have 2 kissas & 7 flip organics... may need to add some doublers for night time, some Gmd reds when he grows out of his yellows, and a couple of the new grovia covers coming out in the spring (bicycles & robots) and maybe one more shell in surf (turquoise), I think that'll keep me happy... at least as long as the covers last.

Advertisement

Last edited by moonpuppyswifey; 01-21-2012 at 04:09 PM.
moonpuppyswifey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 04:46 PM   #32
nonipie
Registered Users
seller
seller

We've had stash nirvana for a while. If I buy a diaper it's more of what we already have. I have no real desire to try something new because what we have works so well. Now wool nirvana...I may never reach it.

ISO:MM Optimus Prime, MM Time Lord and Supreme Dalek
nonipie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:39 PM   #33
Kyonarai
Registered Users
seller

I think that if i could get 6 more BG elementals I'd be stash happy until my little one gets big enough to need more absorbancy at night, and then I'd just buy some hemp prefolds to stuff my 4.0s with.
Kyonarai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #34
2boysmama
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Nope. I don't think I'll ever be there because I want one of everything. I MUST have the three new Grovia prints in an AI2 (just not the girl one) and I really want a Sassy and Mirror BGE. And currently I'm collecting anything Dino Dudes print and I am on the hunt for a valentine diaper (or two). I'd love to overhaul the stash but the diapers I'd get rid of are the ones dh likes best so I guess I'm stuck. I also picked out 7 pairs of longies/shorties on spots tonight that I'd love to get but my paypal tree is pretty much dead.

In with Jesus for over 20 years!
2boysmama is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:05 PM   #35
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonipie View Post
We've had stash nirvana for a while. If I buy a diaper it's more of what we already have. I have no real desire to try something new because what we have works so well. Now wool nirvana...I may never reach it.
The bolded is where I'm at right now, actually, even though I don't have all of my diapers yet (some still ITW). I know what I like & what I want so whenever I get some pp I'm just buying more of that. Can't wait til they're all here! Then I'll finally be stash content for the first time... ever.
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:44 PM   #36
pcolamomtothefifth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have been at stash nirvana for a few years. I was obsessed with my first and finally found what worked and it has been so nice with my daughter. I know what works and I am
content.

Christen, mama to William V, April 11, 2007

& Madeleine Jane, February 10, 2010

pcolamomtothefifth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:49 PM   #37
P!nkPepper

Formerly Q......9
seller
seller

My Mood:
I am. I may buy a Dazzle BG but I am completely satisfied with our 24 BG os, 3 fitteds, 2 covers & new Thirsties AIO.
P!nkPepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #38
GrnDuck86
Registered Users
seller

I hope some day! It seems like I am always finding new things I want to try and new diapers that are more adorable then the last! We have almost all GroVia but haven started using BGs at night and some how I still want to try a million other new diapers!
GrnDuck86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:31 PM   #39
KumfyKozies
Registered Users
seller
seller

Location: Somewhere underneath my yarn and fabric hoard in the US of A
My Mood:

Yep!
After nearly 6 years of CDing I've tried most everything and know what we like and what works for us. Occasionally one of my favorite diaper-makers will stock something that I snag just for kicks, but nothing I really need. If I didn't have it I'd still be 100% happy with my stash.
I think I kind of luck-out because we use wool and I knit it all myself. Because of that, I am constantly knitting and adding to our woolies stash, either for the current season or next.
KumfyKozies™- Etsy Shop
KumfyKozies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 12:17 AM   #40
*MamaStacy*
Registered Users
Formerly: MyTwoSunshines
seller
seller

My Mood:

I found stash nirvana about 6 months ago. But it was short lived cuz DD potty learned lol. After 8 years straight of CDing, I have NO babies in diapers. During my years of CDing, I have had ups and downs, likes and dislikes but I was never happy. Honestly, I think I knew what I wanted but couldn't find exactly what I was looking for. My diaper of choice ended up being Alva OS pockets. I wish I had started with them WAY sooner! I could've saved a ton of money. It has always been a vicious cycle of buying, selling and trading.
Expecting our Rainbow EDD 11/19/15 IT'S A GIRL!!!
*MamaStacy* is offline   Reply With Quote