Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-15-2011, 06:44 PM   #1
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

This is beyond a long shot but I am really stuck, so here goes.

I ordered custom Waldorf dolls for my girls for Christmas 6 weeks ago, they just came and they are waaaaay smaller than they were supposed to be and I have to send them back. The seller cannot make what I need in time for the holidays now

So here is what I am looking for: 14-16 inch baby dolls. I would like them to be bald and look like babies ( my girls have waldorf dolls with hair, but they really prefer their babies bald

I am looking for handmade dolls, but at this point they don't have to be waldorf style exactly. I haven't been able to find anything in stock along these lines but I thought maybe someone here would have time to sneak them in, or had some dolls around that still don't have hair. Like a said long shot but worth a try.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Advertisement

Last edited by Fitter; 12-16-2011 at 09:41 AM.
Fitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:46 PM   #2
mommylifew3
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Emergency Waldorf help, pretty please.

did you check etsy?

Join Eco-Wrapz on Facebook to see my Latest Work
mommylifew3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 06:49 PM   #3
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

yes and HC
Old 12-15-2011, 06:57 PM   #4
luckymum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Good luck Kelly...you are sweetest mama and deserve something special

....and can I add for ole times sake
Old 12-15-2011, 07:04 PM   #5
JustAugust
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I have way more to say about this, but short and to the point... what is WITH SH*TTY customer service?! This wahm must seriously not care that your girls may have nothing to open on Christmas morning! It's not about if she thinks they are fine. You ordered something, she didn't give you what you ordered. That's bad enough. But to not fix it, immediately, is beyond horrible, imo. If you can't make what you say you're going to make, you shouldn't be a wahm. I would give anything to know how to make dolls for you Kelly, I'd make two for your girls for free since I know what all you've gone through over this.

If anyone CAN make dolls, I would be willing to knit you something if you could make Kelly's girls a couple of dolls for Christmas morning!
Old 12-15-2011, 07:07 PM   #6
luckymum
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAugust View Post
I have way more to say about this, but short and to the point... what is WITH SH*TTY customer service?! This wahm must seriously not care that your girls may have nothing to open on Christmas morning! It's not about if she thinks they are fine. You ordered something, she didn't give you what you ordered. That's bad enough. But to not fix it, immediately, is beyond horrible, imo. If you can't make what you say you're going to make, you shouldn't be a wahm. I would give anything to know how to make dolls for you Kelly, I'd make two for your girls for free since I know what all you've gone through over this.

If anyone CAN make dolls, I would be willing to knit you something if you could make Kelly's girls a couple of dolls for Christmas morning!
Tiff that is so amazing of you
Old 12-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #7
LittleClaraLove
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
If you get really desperate, the Pottery Barn Kids soft baby dolls are super adorable.
LittleClaraLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:14 PM   #8
Hunny Bunny Baby
Registered Users
Formerly: KalleS
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:

Totally agree! Kelly! You are such a sweet mama you don't deserve this.
Old 12-15-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
VeryChicBaby
Registered Users
Formerly: jenny342
seller

My Mood:

Kelly if I had 2 baby looking waldorf dollys they would be on their way to you tomorrow morning.. I am so very sorry that what you waited on was a disappointment ((HUGS))

Jenny, Mama to many, 16, 14, 11, & 3 & & 10 mth baby girl!!

~Custom Recycled Wool Shoes ~ & Leather, OBV & Fabric Soft Soles

VeryChicBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:26 PM   #10
amy329
Registered Users
seller

Quote:

Tiff you have such a big heart! We have some of the sweetest mamas here on DS. <3

Kelly I am SO sorry about your kids Christmas gifts. I hope that you are able to find something in time.