Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
MomandE
Registered Users
seller

My new diaper rite prefolds...

Look and feel great but after washing them one side won't quilt up! It almost looks twisted but all four of them are like this...I'm sure they will be fine to wear but they don't look very pretty

Advertisement

MomandE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #2
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My new diaper rite prefolds...

Hmmm.... That makes me nervous. A couple other mamas posted recently about trouble with their DR pf's - one side twists or bunches. It is a defect. I guess with a certain batch of prefolds. I would contact Diaper Junction.
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #3
traderbren
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
I have some that are the same way, even after boiling and multiple washes. The rest fluffed up nicely. Strange.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Same thing with mine. DJ said the batch had "extra oils" and to boil and do extra washes. I wasted so much water, energy and detergent on them. They never quilted on that wonky side. They said they would refund me but I had to pay return shipping because it was cosmetic and not a defect. Hmm...I think not. I snappi PFs, not tri-fold and it's very hard to snappi wonky prefolds. After a lot of back and forth with them, I filed a PP claim. They fought it so I escalated it and they finally refunded me. I feel bad that they're out the money because of a bad batch of PFs but you can't expect your customers to eat that expense. Now I stick to Imagine PFs and am very happy. It's a shame though because those Diaper Rites were SO soft!!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
MomandE
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for your posts! I just emailed them....it stinks cause they don't look pretty and quilty. I'll probably get some from nickis when she restocks the larges.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:38 PM   #6
Almacham
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MomandE View Post
Thanks for your posts! I just emailed them....it stinks cause they don't look pretty and quilty. I'll probably get some from nickis when she restocks the larges.
Hope Diaper Junction replaces those or refunds for them.
Almacham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #7
el's mama
Registered Users
seller
seller

Let us know how it goes! There were some large Imagines on FSOT the other day. Snag those if you can!
Old 01-10-2012, 03:54 AM   #8
AZmommy
Registered Users
seller

I had a GMD that did that jsut one the rest were fine.. Let us know how it foes I've been considering getting soem DR prefolds...

Deanna mom to Cecilia 10-26-02 and Margaret 3-8-10
AZmommy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:35 AM   #9
EyeDocMommy
Registered Users
seller

I ordered 2 dozen nb and small and had zero issues with them. This is my first prefold experience but they look great and are pretty fluffy and soft! Much fluffier than I imagined they would be!
EyeDocMommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:58 AM   #10
MomandE
Registered Users
seller

They are SO soft! I really wish they would replace so I can have some normal looking ones..I even want to order a few more..what's great is, even though the rise is an inch or so too high for my DS, they are so soft and floppy that it isn't bulky to fold it down. Love these! But I don't want a dozen if they all look like this.