Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2012, 10:07 PM   #61
SkyeBattest
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Willow*
My current FB status as of less than 5 min ago...

OmG.... shhhhh, don't tell my fast metabolism, but I just ate two packages of swiss rolls after eating a fair sized healthy lunch. Yikes! Btw, the real confession is, that it was my 3rd pack for the day! But..... since I am pregnant and usually don't do a lot of junk, I still weigh 103.6lbs as of last week (hopefully I still weigh that after today), I am forgiven right?
Dang I weigh 120 now lol I gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks!

Advertisement

Skye ~cloth diapering, babywearing, keeping our boy whole, organic loving, crunchy Momma to one cute little boy born 6/22/12 Hunter Wyatt ~ and currently TTC baby #2

ISO: Chelory AI2's

SkyeBattest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #62
philenabean
Registered Users

Re: Confessional

Quote:
There was only one real difference between dd and ds (other than being a different gender) Dd refused to nurse. I exclusively pumped for 6 months and then gave up. Ds was exclusively breastfed and only took a bottle if I wasn't around. He had his first bottle at 7 months when Dh and I went away for the weekend. He refused for a while, but my mom said he finally looked at her and said "fine, I will drink out of the stupid thing" I bf him until 17 months when I was diagnosed with celiac disease. It was a struggle to wean him. If given the choice, I am sure he would still be nursing
Isn't it funny. Part of me really hates breastfeeding for that very reason... I love sleep. My youngest started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks. It lasted until she became aware that the boob was a great reason to start waking up again at night, so right around 4 months. She then started waking several times a night for a long, long time. Don't even get me started on my first, who never seemed to sleep. I know the breast is best, and yada, yada; but all of my friends and family who bottle feed get so smug about their night-sleeping babies!

Quote:
Dang I weigh 120 now lol I gained 5 pounds in 4 weeks!
I came out of the womb at 120 lbs.
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:12 AM   #63
calex99
Registered Users
seller

[QUOTE=philenabean;14393268

I came out of the womb at 120 lbs.[/QUOTE]

same here I could only wish to EVER be that small
calex99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:57 AM   #64
HaloLady79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex99 View Post
Ha ha! I feel the same way lol.....it is hard to FINALLY get to a good spot with BF and STTN all to start all over Maybe you multi kid moms can weigh in on some kind of advice
Did you see how many kids I've got in my siggie? And I still to this day can't figure out a good STTN routine. Between the dogs, cats, toddler, hubs, stupid alarms, potty training, peeing myself I don't think I've slept through the night in the past 14 years
Old 01-05-2012, 10:44 AM   #65
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloLady79 View Post
Did you see how many kids I've got in my siggie? And I still to this day can't figure out a good STTN routine. Between the dogs, cats, toddler, hubs, stupid alarms, potty training, peeing myself I don't think I've slept through the night in the past 14 years
Mama -you deserve a vacation. Or at least a night alone at a hotel. I was not a happy person after ds was born because of my lack of sleep. Really hoping this one sleeps for you and the others miraculously become good sleepers.

120?? I am hoping to one day get below 130.(doubt it will ever happen I tend to gain about 40 lbs with each pregnancy, so i am going to be pushing 185 again. Ugh... Only difference is I am going to the gym three times a week right now, hopefully I can keep it up later on. Although with this pregnancy all I do is eat and I am up probably 7 lbs already

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #66
mom2threeboys
Registered Users

Well, I have 3 boys all BF. My first started STTN at 8 weeks and had regular naps down by 3 months. My other two...high needs babies! Didn't STTN until 2 yrs old! Just such different kids. My oldest was so independent, liked to play on the floor and not be held so much. Would cry and reach for the floor! He was a let me nurse, let me play and then sleep kiddo. The other two wanted my boobs 24/7 and to be held and never put down. Funny thing now is my oldest needs much more hand holding and guidence in school and such and my middle is the more independent one now ( although he still crawls in my lap to cuddle at almost 9 yrs). Too early to tell on the 3 yr old. : )
Old 01-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #67
armywifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

103? 120? lbs??? Oh my I was 140 with my first baby 7 years ago and am now 178 with our 8th pregnancy. Ugh! I gain a good 40-50 per baby so I'm gonna be over 200. Scary. I'm always on bedrest alot of the pregnancies though so I don't seem to be able to not gain. I need to get in better shape after this baby so I'm in better shape when I get preggo again.
armywifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #68
HaloLady79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

120? Haven't seen that size since 12 years ago. I normally average around 140 but this past 2 yrs I've been in the 150's then right as I got pregnant I was on a Applebee's French Dip slider's kick and jump to 159

On a side note I just re read what I wrote it sounds like I peed myself while I was sleeping Which I totally didn't but still funny