Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!
Old 12-23-2011, 12:18 PM   #1
JAG's baby mama
Registered Users
My Mood:
A little hesitant, but will say Hi

Hi. I am a little superstitious. We had a mc back around Halloween. We have been NTNP since.

Two days ago I started getting suspicious because AF never came back, I was feeling horribly nauseous, and my chart temps have been high. So I bought a HPT and it was a BFP. I'm still kind of stunned.

I was charting but my temps were totally erratic until about 5 weeks ago when they went high and stayed high. I still don't really see a good O date so I have no clue when I am due though I am guessing it is around 8/11/2012. That would make me around 6+2 weeks.

We are out of town visiting my dad for the holidays so I won't get back to my CNM until the first or second week of January. I'll ask for a dating u/s at that point.

We miscarried at 5+4 weeks so I would feel better if we are past that point, but I am still kind of nervous. I am having all kinds of symptoms this time (like my other two previous PGs, but unlike the last one) so while I feel crappy, I am hoping that means a good thing.

I had joined the June 2012 group and had to leave. I was really fighting joining this one, but again the horrible ms is making me think this one is sticking. Since we don't really want to make an announcement until week 13 (after the nuchal scan), I really want to talk to someone in the meantime .

I wish you all a H&H 9 mos.

Yvonne (45), WAHM, , DH (39) , RJ (5yrs) , VL (4yrs) , RH (EDD 7/15/14)

Last edited by JAG's baby mama; 12-23-2011 at 12:20 PM.
JAG's baby mama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:00 PM   #2
Registered Users
My Mood:
Welcome!! I know just how you feel mama. We mc in August and I was very active on the feb dd board. I hope that you have a very happy 9 months with us!!!
Andrea SAHM to Mason dec 09 and oue 12 week angel 2011. wife to my amazing soldier and hero Chris currently expecting our rainbow in AUGUST 2012!!!
andyoly82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:38 PM   #3
Loving Touch Wet Bags
My Mood:
Re: A little hesitant, but will say Hi

Welcome to the group mama Get nice a cozy here! We don't want you leaving

myall4him2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2011, 01:49 PM   #4
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: A little hesitant, but will say Hi

You sound like me. I was sick with my first 2 and not with my miscarriage. I'm starting to not feel good now so I'm getting my hopes up this one is sticking. Congratulations and good luck!
Lisanne ~ Air Force wife to Eric and mama to Anika (11/06) and Emily (2/09) and my angels (12/10) and (2/12) cautiously optimistic about baby due 4/28/13
LivingSimplyNM is offline   Reply With Quote