Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-26-2011, 07:57 PM   #1
nrsenadenos
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
End of the year chat

Seems that no one has updated the weekly chat thread in a couple of weeks - so what is everyone up to? Do anything fun for the holidays? Hard to believe that we are rapidly coming up on the time that we will be booted from this room - River was conceived on our anniversary, January 15th, so the new October BFPs are just around the corner!

Advertisement

And someone NEW coming in October! Plus 2 angels, 8 chickies, 2 ducklings, and a wolfdog.
nrsenadenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:25 AM   #2
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: End of the year chat

Our Christmas guests brought us the flu as a present Sick kids, sick mommy, sick kids again, sick daddy, sick kids again. Luckily Reb managed to just get a bit of an upset tummy for a day, nothing too bad compared to everyone else. Of course, because I got super sick for a couple days, I ended up really dehydrated and had to fight off low supply issues, a clogged duct, then when it all finally cleared up...thrush. Yay! We were purple for a few days, but all is well again Older kids are off school until the 2nd, so I'm just trying to stay sane with them fighting, arguing, screaming, running around, in general being crazy. Guests left Sunday night, finally got the house back together and where I like it to be this morning...still have a couple loads of laundry to do and I still have to figure out how to store all the new toys...but all in all it was a great holiday
Old 12-27-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

We spent the night Christmas Eve at my parents. We slept downstairs in case Ivy didn't cooperate, but she did! She slept from about 11-3:30, then took a bottle and went back down until about 7.

We live within 10 minutes of both sets of parents, which is super convenient. Also, they are both super flexible, so we typically do early morning at my parent's house. (My youngest sister is still in school, so it's more important for her to have Christmas on time.) Then we go to his parents after, although, this year we skipped church and didn't go to his parents until after church.

I don't think we are really doing anything for new years though.
hbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 07:26 PM   #4
z1ggy23
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I forget to come here, tend to chat on the fb page... We will be disappearing soon in favor of the Oct 2012 mommas... how scary is that?
Old 12-28-2011, 05:21 AM   #5
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

I let Ivy nap a little yesterday afternoon/evening and she slept the best yet! 10-7!
Old 12-28-2011, 11:04 AM   #6
sisu
Registered Users
seller
seller

I've been reading, but it's really hard for me to type when NAK.

I really can't believe that we're almost outta here! I got my BFP on Feb 17, but I was the last one due in our group, too. I'm glad we have a FB group so I can keep up with everyone.
sisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #7
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarchMama2010 View Post
I've been reading, but it's really hard for me to type when NAK.

I really can't believe that we're almost outta here! I got my BFP on Feb 17, but I was the last one due in our group, too. I'm glad we have a FB group so I can keep up with everyone.
Yeah, mine was in the middle of Feb too. According to the doc, I conceived in February.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:18 PM   #8
moonpuppyswifey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrsenadenos View Post
Seems that no one has updated the weekly chat thread in a couple of weeks - so what is everyone up to? Do anything fun for the holidays? Hard to believe that we are rapidly coming up on the time that we will be booted from this room - River was conceived on our anniversary, January 15th, so the new October BFPs are just around the corner!
DD was concieved on our first anniversary actually

I know, can hardly believe it either! Crazy how fast time flies! How do I join the facebook group?

Holly- Glad Ivy is sleeping better for you!

Smashncakes- hope you guys are feeling better soon

We're heading up north to the mountains to see my parents for new years, kind of excited for that, plus I get to see a good friend from High School I haven't seen in quite a while so that'll be fun!
Old 12-29-2011, 01:22 PM   #9
smashncakes
Registered Users
Formerly: bren***this
seller
seller

My Mood:

ummm...how did I miss that we have a facebook group??! info please?
Old 12-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #10
hbee
Registered Users
seller
seller

PM me your names and I can friend request then add you... I think.