Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #31
just1more
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July Fireflies Weekly Chat December 27th - January 3rd

I take the Rainbow light one a day here also and they never upset my stomach.

Advertisement

Old 12-27-2011, 08:09 PM   #32
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ladies...

I was just on BC DDC, and saw a linky to Ingrid & Isabels site. they're having huge discounts, the bellybands are only 7.79!!

http://www.ingridandisabel.com/produ...everyday.html#

i'll post the linky to the pregnancy forum soon...after we have some time to browse

ETA:
shipping for two of them to me was $5.00...plus we have tax here in Cali, so for 2 it was $21.90 instead of $56 plus shipping

Last edited by mabelinoad; 12-27-2011 at 08:19 PM.
mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:16 PM   #33
mom2threeboys
Registered Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
Ladies...

I was just on BC DDC, and saw a linky to Ingrid & Isabels site. they're having huge discounts, the bellybands are only 7.79!!

http://www.ingridandisabel.com/produ...everyday.html#

i'll post the linky to the pregnancy forum soon...after we have some time to browse
awsome! thanks!
Old 12-27-2011, 08:24 PM   #34
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
And the nausea starts .... almost every night I have to wear my Sea-Bands to sleep or else I'm feeling sick with no sleep!

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 11:40 PM   #35
SkyeBattest
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenfried2 View Post
And the nausea starts .... almost every night I have to wear my Sea-Bands to sleep or else I'm feeling sick with no sleep!
I was finally able to leave mine off today and feel OK, I do think I'm gonna to put them on tonight though I'm not sure...
Skye ~cloth diapering, babywearing, keeping our boy whole, organic loving, crunchy Momma to one cute little boy born 6/22/12 Hunter Wyatt ~ and currently TTC baby #2

ISO: Chelory AI2's

SkyeBattest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 06:05 AM   #36
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueakersMama View Post
I am so mad right now. I went to take my prenatal vitamin, the ones from the Naval hospital here, and noticed on the bottle there are 4 artificial food colorings in them to include RED 40!!!! WTH?! There is seriously something wrong with this country. *Sigh* Anyway - off to research some to order. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. I'm not having any issues with nausea from them or anything so I don't need to take that into consideration.
Rainbow light prenatals, they are food based and the iron in them is non constipating. My favorite by far.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:55 AM   #37
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamata3 View Post
I loved being preggo with the others but this one is just kicking my butt!
This is totally what I'm thinking! Maybe it is a #4 thing? But I'm starting to think that after this time around I don't really want to be pregnant ever again I'm feeling like such a wuss!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #38
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Ugh. Pregnancy hormones are in full gear. I just can not stand my hubby right now! I usually overreact thanks to the hormones, and this is probably not any different. Its just one of those times were i feel like hes being selfish and completely ignoring me. He hasn't once talked to me about the new baby. Never ask how I'm feeling, plans for the future, can i feel the baby...nothing. All he talks about is his work...which has been crazy difficult lately. but he's just consumed with it! Never time or thought for anthing else. Ok...rant over. Carry on...

But on another bad note. If you ladies could pray for my mom. Two weeks ago she had lots of medical work done, finding out that she has has cancer growing on her face for over two years(the doctor has ignored her up until now about it) so she just had it completely removed from her check. She now has a huge wound from the corner of her eye down to her jaw, then another line from that to almost her nose. its big, nasty and ugly and they said it'll be swollen and ugly for months. But then the scar itself will be so noticeable. Shes so upset. And on top of that, she found out she has to have her gallbladder out THIS friday. so two surgeries in one week. The cancer is gone as far sa they know, its the kind that they can remove and it doesn't spread inside her body. Thank God!! But shes just feelin down about herself, and anxious about everything happening. So any prayers for her please...I've been trying to be with her constantly to help her.

Actually yesterday she asked me to meet her at Walmart because hse needed help buying foundation makeup. Shes never bought any, and I had to teach her how to choose! She doesnt wear makeup, so she must be really insecure about her big wound to want to buy makeup We joked about how up until the last 10 years, her whole life she used red lipstick as blush...and I mentioned all the junk in lipsticks(lead, especially) and she almost cried when she said "wow, so you think I may have given myself this cancer after all?" and i tried to point out...cancer doesn't just magically appear but is possibly from something toxic. Its like a light clicked that how we treat our bodies, causes reactions...good and bad.

Whew. Sorry thats so long. Hubbys been all about him, so I've been keepin everything in!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:51 AM   #39
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Beth you need lots of ! I will definitely say a prayer for your mom. I can't imagine what she is going through. I hope she has quick healing both physically and emotionally. I don't know if she would be interested in something like this, but I have heard of charities that help fund reconstructive surgery for people who were surgically treated for cancer - I bet in a place as big as Sac there is something like that. I bet another surgery is probably the last thing on her list of things to do right now though.

I'm so sorry to hear that your dh is being distant. That is so hard in an already emotional time. My dh was also like that in the beginning and so I told him I was feeling really alone in all of this and would like his support. I also signed him up for the weekly updates from Babycenter and before I knew it he was coming to me each week to tell me about the changes in the baby. I don't know how your dh would take something like that - with mine I think it could've just as easily really made him mad, but who knows. Maybe he just doesn't realize how distant he's being about it.
Old 12-28-2011, 01:39 PM   #40
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Men never get it because it isn't happening to them physically. If we don't make it a point to express our concerns they won't do anything about it because they aren't wired that way. Dh and I just had a talk about this as well. They aren't intuitive like we are and canNOT do or think about more than one thing at a time. We are just that different! Crazy. Beth, will pray for your mom. I also sell mary kay so if she would like something she may see online at the website, I can sell it to her for a steep discount.

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings

Last edited by rosenfried2; 12-28-2011 at 01:43 PM.
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote