Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-01-2011, 06:18 AM   #1
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Due Aug. '11 - December chat

Figured I'd get us going.

Advertisement

heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 06:47 AM   #2
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Due Aug. '11 - December chat

I wonder when we're kicked out of the other one...

Anyway, Seni rolled from tummy to back this morning so hopefully she won't be stuck and so mad when she rolls onto her tummy anymore!

It snowed. Yuck. Not too much though and it IS Dec in WI so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
Old 12-01-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
katengrace
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

It was cold here last night...got in the 30's. I didn't realize it would get so cold and I forgot to turn on the heat...brrrr. It was 69 degrees inside when I woke up, but probably colder in the back of the house. In FL everyone turns on the heat when it gets in the fifties..lol. What do you guys who live in colder areas keep your heat on?? I never know with the baby and all.
Old 12-01-2011, 08:32 AM   #4
estradaamyl
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We have a digital thermostat and we keep it at 66 during the day and 58 I think at night. It's 30 here this morning and I just saw the neighborhood kids walking to school in short sleeves. Nuts!

I got a bunch of new stuff for sewing. I'm so excited to have some stuff to make things a little easier and hopefully quicker for me. I bought a gathering foot for all the dang ruffles the girl's patterns have. I hate gathering! And I bought a bias tape maker since I go through tons for drawstrings and stuff. Now I just need the time to actually sew.

Oh, and I forget not everyone has FB, so here's my kiddos pics again. =) We took pictures of the kids in the Peanuts outfits I made and also tried to do another round of the Seahawks gear. We took them so their cousin Bella could be in them for my Dad. But she is a little crazy and wouldn't take pics for anything. They chased her around the studio with a squirt bottle to get the ones they did, and photoshop helped!
estradaamyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:39 AM   #5
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

So cute Amy!

I keep my thermostat at 69- kind of chilly at times but I just keep a sweatshirt on (usually a zippered one to make it easier to nurse) and Senia wears either a sleeper or pants/ long-sleeved shirt/ socks. I used to keep it colder to save fuel but with the baby I'd like to keep it more comfortable.
Old 12-01-2011, 11:19 AM   #6
Andbabymakes2
Registered Users
seller

Thanks Naomi, wish you were here to help too, lol.

Amy- that was nice of the cookie lady. cute pics!!

sblakeley- wowza!

Crystal- can't believe she rolling!!!

Carrie-we normally keep it about 72 here at mil's, not sure what we will have to set it at when we move into our house.

Well,we got the puppy---and fleas... ewww! he's too young for any flea treatment too. just going to bathe him with a peppermint shampoo and I made a nat'l repellent. he's so sweet though. he's a lab/husky mix. Viv named him Charlie.

Last edited by Andbabymakes2; 12-01-2011 at 11:26 AM.
Andbabymakes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:09 PM   #7
Lifeisjoy
Registered Users
Formerly: Chatt-townmommy
seller
seller

My Mood:
Puppies are so cute!
I keep mine at 72 during day and 68 at night...don't like being cold even tho im from the north!
Just about settled in here in my new home. I really do like it!

Went to target today and wore micah inn a RS. I got 2 compliments and questions about it!
Amy or anyone else ..I forgot what brand of RS you recommend?
Mama to Malachi(12/31/08) and Micah(8/13/11) and with #3!

Last edited by Chatt-townmommy; 12-01-2011 at 12:10 PM.
Lifeisjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 12:57 PM   #8
jackyl08
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

We keep the thermostat at a constant 70 all the time, except in the summer, of course. It is beautiful but cold here today. Well, it's 38* and that's cold to me! We are off to the "wiberry" today. LOL!
Old 12-01-2011, 06:14 PM   #9
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:

We keep ours at 68, but dh freezes. If I turn it up any higher our electric bill is way high so thats a no-go . I think we will have to learn to wear sweats and long sleeves indoors instead of tanks and undies year round.

Today my mom and I made some bow and headband boards, I will take pics. It was so fun and easy! I was wanting one for dd but didnt really want to pay $20 for one. I was able to make one for $7, would be less if I had fabric on hand. Also got DDs birth certificate today, that was neat, she is official! Kinda neat that DH and the boys are all born in Cali and me and DD are born here in MO. Its like my life just went full circle in an odd way...

So what everyone up to this weekend? Anyone already decorated for Christmas (besides Naomi who we already know has an awesome tree) I am thinking it will be an all week thing next week. I LOVE Christmas decor! Snowmen rule my house all December long

Boys went to the dentist this morning, ODS has a cavity (boo) but DS2 and 3 were cavity free! It was Nathans first time and he loved it. I think that says a lot for the dentist.

This is me praying for a good night with DD.... The last two have sucked ROYALLY!

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***

Last edited by mommabritt; 12-01-2011 at 06:46 PM.
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:25 PM   #10
heyuitsme
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

we keep ours at 62.
heyuitsme is offline   Reply With Quote