Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 12-28-2011, 02:48 PM   #11
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: My stroller broke today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33andunder View Post
That is a pretty nice stroller. It's quite similar to the Teutonia that I had. It also had the interchangeble seat/carrycot and pramlike tires (two sets). Why is it that Europe seems to have so many more options for?

Was your son over the weight capacity? Perhaps you could contact Peg, and see if they are willing to do anything to help you out? I have never heard of a peg breaking.
http://www.pegperegousa.com/babyprod...port/TPSEC002/ Well according to their own website, he is fine. I KNOW he isn't over 45 lbs. He was about 42 lbs in September when he was last weighed and I doubt he gained 3 lbs in 3 months.

Advertisement

Old 12-28-2011, 07:18 PM   #12
MCR
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Have you looked at Quinny strollers, they have the option of a cot top bassinet (whatever you call it) I like the look of the senzz.
I brought a stroller back from UK with my oldest from mothercare and loved it I never could find another for the second child and ended up with a Maclaren which I loved but it wasn't as good as the mothercare one I had. The old one you broke looks just like the silvercross ones they sell in UK, no idea if they export to US http://www.silvercross.co.uk/prams-a...sic-sleepover/
Old 12-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #13
Booghierbaby
Registered Users
Do Not Buy from this seller~ pm an Admin if your in a transaction~ file wih paypal**

Ugg...so sorry to hear about your stroller....hope u can get a replacement soon

I have used several strollers over the years and by far my favorite is the bob.
You can score a great deal on Craigslist......or if you are an rei member the annual garage sale is coming up and would have an excellent deal too.

We started out with a single....then had to upgrade to the double. It looks wider than it is is...can fit thru any door....(we are still looking for a door we can not go thru) and is a dream to push. My girls sit side by side and share snacks, books and the occasional kick...lol!

Oh...and dd1 is super tall and dd2 is super heavy....the stroller is not affected in any way.

Good luck!!

Last edited by Booghierbaby; 12-28-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Booghierbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 06:38 AM   #14
3 ladybugs
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Well I called Peg Perego and they told me because they don't sell that kind of stroller here in the states any more there was nothing they could do for me. I told her that they do sell that kind of stroller in Europe and her response was to call them then. I wasn't really a fan of Peg Perego before but this has made it so I really don't like them. She seemed unaffected by the fact that I now have a $750 stroller that only lasted one child... though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is how most companies are with their products.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:37 AM   #15
MCR
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 ladybugs View Post
Well I called Peg Perego and they told me because they don't sell that kind of stroller here in the states any more there was nothing they could do for me. I told her that they do sell that kind of stroller in Europe and her response was to call them then. I wasn't really a fan of Peg Perego before but this has made it so I really don't like them. She seemed unaffected by the fact that I now have a $750 stroller that only lasted one child... though I guess I shouldn't be surprised. This is how most companies are with their products.
Maybe you could email peg perego EU and see if they can ship you a replacement part
Old 12-30-2011, 03:04 PM   #16
mg5g
Self Ban

My Mood:

With the Vista and City Select you mentioned it not going flat as an issue.

I just wanted to say that I have changed diapers in BOTH those strollers without a flat recline. (I HATE public change tables!)

I just stick a folded blanket under their bum to sort of "fill in" the V shape of the seat and cover with a change pad for poopies. TADA! Flat, clean surface for changing!
mg5g is offline   Reply With Quote