Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 06-18-2011, 09:25 PM   #1
The*Fab*Four
Mama behind Jem*Jam Customs!
Formerly: Jem*Jam Customs
seller
seller

My Mood:
*~*March Babes 2011 *~* Chat Thread

Hey mamas! Here is our official March Mamas Chat Thread.
We can keep in touch here and also on Facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=...101557552&ap=1

Please send your username when you request to join or post/pm me.

So how are our little Shamrocks doing?

JP is doing well. He is teething, starting to giggle, and can roll from belly to back. He is playing in the exersaucer a few times a day and actually starting to reach for the toys and play with them.

He only cat naps here and there throughout the day. He was sttn but now is going to bed around 7:30, waking 2x a night to eat and sleeping until 8-9am.
It has just been the last 2w or so that he hasn't been sttn, I think because of the teeth.

We have battled Pyloric Stenosis and severe Reflux but he is a hefty 15lbs3oz at 15w. He has gained just under 7lbs since being discharged from the hospital ~ all from mama milk!!! He is my first ebf baby, so I am very proud of his gain

Advertisement

J{4.04}, J{11.05}, J {8.09}, J {3.11}
Sweet Baby Girl J will arrive the week of May 12th {34w} due to a Placenta Percreta.
The*Fab*Four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 06:41 AM   #2
doodle19
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: *~*March Babes 2011 *~* Chat Thread

My child is flying through these milestones and I'm really tring to not let it get me down. I mean, I'm very thankful for her and her health she's just so grown up for 3 months. She grabs anything in sight and it goes straight to her mouth. ex, she was in the bumbo thursday turned completely sideways stretched her little heart out until she reached and grabbed the ajax soap bottle. I did get it from her before she could stick it in her mouth. She's rolling both ways now and is hardto put a diaper on bc of it She's trying to crawl, I kid you not, thank goodness her arms are too weak. When put on her belly she picks her bottom up to where she's on her knees(like a baby crawling) and pushes herself all the way across the living room dragging her face on the ground to get to anything on the other side. She's been saying "da," not "da da," just a single da in addition to her favorite "good" and "i good"....im telling you she is going to be doing all big girl things in her tiny little body. Oh well, I'm just going to embrace it and remember the forever long journey of ttc and getting her here

Last edited by doodle19; 06-19-2011 at 06:42 AM.
doodle19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
lisha622
Registered Users
seller

doodle, that's crazy! Sophie doesn't grab for things yet, and she definitely doesn't move across the floor. She rolls tummy to back, but not the other way, and she's CONSTANTLY moving her arms and legs... everyone comments on how much she moves, so she must move a lot. She smiles and coos, and has had short laughs, but no giggles yet. She loves to look at mobiles and people
Old 02-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #4
LilMamaNeeNee
Banned

Hey I just created a new email and also a new facebook and realized I lost my DS group on there. Can someone add me back on there!? Haha thanks ladies!!!

My facebook name is: Renee Quinlisk, location: napa ca, i think you can search me on there
LilMamaNeeNee is offline   Reply With Quote