Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-03-2012, 09:05 PM   #11
mom2threeboys
Registered Users

Re: Faces to Names...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mom2threeboys View Post
I love this..great idea!

I'm Elisha 32, married to my HS sweetheart Stephen. We have three boys 12, 8, and 3 and I am a stay at home mom. My oldest plays the tuba in the school band, and my middle son is Mr. athletic. He plays just about every sport. My three year old loves mama more than anything and is also very into cars and trains. When I have a little free time I spend it online, sewing, knitting or watching a little tv.

Here is the hubby and I this Christmas

Attachment 89887

Here are my boys dressed up at Halloween and at Thanksgiving

Attachment 89885

Attachment 89886
SO I am only 31..NOT 32 yet. No idea why I put that!

Advertisement

Old 01-03-2012, 09:43 PM   #12
nikkilynn
Registered Users
seller

Location: Glad to be back in th PNW :) Allyn Wa to be exact!!
My Mood:
How fun!

I'm Nikki, I am 25 and have been Married to my DH Kevin for 7 1/2 years. I stay at home and hold down the fort while DH is a submariner in the Navy (he just hit 10 years in Aug.). We have a 6 year old son Jacob and a 2 year old daughter Grace.

Here are the kids and I and then Dd with her Daddydoll bc its the only pic of DH I have on my phone lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2665454211.jpg (14.1 KB, 69 views)
File Type: jpg image-2578660268.jpg (9.0 KB, 66 views)
Old 01-03-2012, 10:22 PM   #13
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My name is Melissa I am a 24yo sahm. My husband is a marine and we live in Japan right now. I am from San Diego California. I have 3 kids, 7yo stepson 4yo DD and 23 mo DS (he will be 2 in feb). This is us new years day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-432378328.jpg (17.5 KB, 76 views)
Old 01-03-2012, 11:28 PM   #14
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Yay fun! I'm Holly. I'm 29 and have been married to my dh Jake for 10 years. We have 3 kiddos: Makayla 8, Jonas 5 (as of today *sniff*), and Allyson 21 months. I don't have my computer with all my pics on it right now so I tried to pull some off of Facebook for ya and the quality is not great. The one of my girls is older, but it was the best I could get of my oldest dd!

DH and I on New Year's Eve.

Allyson and Makayla - an old pic

Makayla and Jonas

All three monsters on Halloween
Old 01-04-2012, 12:48 AM   #15
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Aww, we have all goo'lookin mamas in our group!

Sorry for the crummy pic, thats what happens when you hand someone a dslr and say...just take a pic!

Hubby(Matt) and I(Beth) have been married 4 years. We have Lilli who is 3 and Nolan who is 2 1/2. We moved to California(where I'm originally from) this past April...bcz most of my family is here...from Virginia where I went to school and met him. His job has been horrible...and transition to having people step on toes hasn't been easy. TBH, we're hoping to hop back to Virginia maybe April(when I'm going to be huge!) because we just miss Virginia. My heart breaks when I think about it! Life just isn't at all what we expected or wanted out here. Anywhoo...

DS is a total cheeseball. Hes my snuggler and my goofball. He makes everyone laugh!

DD is my drama queen...but in a good way. She can be overdramatic on just about everything...good and bad. She is so sweet and tenderhearted. She takes good care of her brother, who is her best friend.

I'm a full time SAHM. No plans to return to work...well..maybe many moons from now, but hopefully not. I'm not the best housewife, but my hubby is good to me and loves me regardless! I can be lazy, a bad cook, and a poor accountant. But we make it by.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #16
Mamata3
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabelino View Post
Aww, we have all goo'lookin mamas in our group!

Sorry for the crummy pic, thats what happens when you hand someone a dslr and say...just take a pic!

Hubby(Matt) and I(Beth) have been married 4 years. We have Lilli who is 3 and Nolan who is 2 1/2. We moved to California(where I'm originally from) this past April...bcz most of my family is here...from Virginia where I went to school and met him. His job has been horrible...and transition to having people step on toes hasn't been easy. TBH, we're hoping to hop back to Virginia maybe April(when I'm going to be huge!) because we just miss Virginia. My heart breaks when I think about it! Life just isn't at all what we expected or wanted out here. Anywhoo...

DS is a total cheeseball. Hes my snuggler and my goofball. He makes everyone laugh!

DD is my drama queen...but in a good way. She can be overdramatic on just about everything...good and bad. She is so sweet and tenderhearted. She takes good care of her brother, who is her best friend.

I'm a full time SAHM. No plans to return to work...well..maybe many moons from now, but hopefully not. I'm not the best housewife, but my hubby is good to me and loves me regardless! I can be lazy, a bad cook, and a poor accountant. But we make it by.
I am to scared to let someone use my DSLR so i am never in pics. Not even DH is to touch it. lol
Old 01-04-2012, 07:41 AM   #17
HaloLady79
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

I'm Chelle, 32 from San Diego married to Sailor turned Soldier Hubs (28) for 6 years now. Mom to 5 kiddies (1 DS lives w/ his dad & adoptive mom). I'm a WAHM for an awesome company.

4 of the kidlets & me this week

Hubs & I on NYE (LOVE it when he's on leave he goes back to being my redneck)
Old 01-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #18
philenabean
Registered Users

Quote:
Here are the kids and I and then Dd with her Daddydoll bc its the only pic of DH I have on my phone lol.
That Daddydoll is the coolest thing! So awesome!!!
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 01:57 PM   #19
armywifeandmama
Registered Users
seller

I'm Suzanna full time stay at home mama married to Trace who has been in the Army 12 years and is an MP instructor currently. We are a very conservative homeschooling family. This is pregnancy 8 but we have a 6 year old daughter and an 8 mth old son. I also have a stepdaughter. We also had a son named Garrett who I had hellp syndrome,preeclampsia,etc with and had a complete placenta abruption which resulted in bleeding the brain, Quad cerebral palsy,epilepcy,profound MR,non-verbal,immobile etc etc etc. he passed away at 3.5 years. ( 3.5 years ago actually so he would have been going on 7 now) We've also had several miscarriages and a stillbirth.

Not sure how to put pics on here???
armywifeandmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 03:22 PM   #20
Mom2G&J
Registered Users

My Mood:

Love this!!!! I don't know how to upload pictures, but I'm game when I figure it out.
I'm Mary, I've been married to my DH for almost 13 years. We have two kids Grace is 8 and Judah is 5. We currently live in the NW suburbs of Chicago. We moved here a couple of years ago for DH's job. He's a worship pastor.

I was born and raised in CA so this weather is a bit extreme for this CA girl.

Beth, I was raised in the Sacramento area, Lincoln to be exact. What part are you from?

Anyway, that's me!