Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-12-2012, 02:06 PM   #111
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July Fireflies Weekly chat Jan 4-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by philenabean View Post
Diane and Melissa, so glad everything looks good!

Beth, health insurance is such a nuissance. Good luck sorting that out!

I started having pain in my jaw/lower ear last week, and assumed I was getting another ear infection or a sinus infection. Well, I finally figured out that I've actually been grinding my teeth at night. I've also caught myself doing it during the day. As far as I know, I've never done this before. Anyone else ever have this with pregnancy?
I've been waking up with gnarly headaches and just realized a few days ago that it is because of teeth grinding. I've also never done it before. I've had two pretty sick kids though and sleep has been hard to come by so I wonder if I'm just sleeping anxiously - if that's even possible. So strange.

Advertisement

Old 01-12-2012, 02:22 PM   #112
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Wrong thread!

Last edited by SqueakersMama; 01-12-2012 at 02:37 PM.
SqueakersMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 06:51 PM   #113
TangerineLove
Registered Users

My Mood:

I just started wearing maternity pants for the first time this week... so comfortable! =D At least right now. I'm usually sitting down at work so I first tried a bella band a couple of times which worked out, but man these maternity pants are even better. Less fabric around the zipper area.

Also this week.. today marks 15 weeks for me! Pretty crazy!! I keep trying to wrap my mind around the implications of this first child and it blows my mind! I wish I wasn't at work all day though, I want to start preparing for this little one but I feel so crunched for time. So many things to think about, so little time to ponder them...

On a positive note, I'm feeling less tired and less moody now!
TangerineLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2012, 07:01 PM   #114
graces-mommie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Today was mini freak out day. I think it is finally hitting me -- We are having two babies. TWO! Aaaaaccckkkk! It is so starting to overwhelm me. I have also been super tired today, and have had non stop nausea so that hasn't helped. I haven't had any red or large scary amounts of blood, but I did find some old blood today and that concerns me a little.

graces-mommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:02 AM   #115
Mom2G&J
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by graces-mommie View Post
Today was mini freak out day. I think it is finally hitting me -- We are having two babies. TWO! Aaaaaccckkkk! It is so starting to overwhelm me. I have also been super tired today, and have had non stop nausea so that hasn't helped. I haven't had any red or large scary amounts of blood, but I did find some old blood today and that concerns me a little.
Hugs to you! I have been praying for your little beans. I'm sure it's just a little blood left over from your bleeding earlier. Call your Dr for some reassurance, that's what they are there for. Oh and I am sure if I was expecting twins I would go back and forth between super excited and freaking out.

AFM, I am 13 weeks today. Whoo hoo! I have a Dr appointment and will get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time. We had our first snow storm of the year yesterday and I found out that my snow pants no longer button. I'll still put them on as long as I can. I hate being cold!