Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #11
rosenfried2
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by keegen456
So I had a really embarrasing morning. I dropped the kids off at school and was heading home. I started feeling really sick and had to pull over to the side of the road really fast so I could jump out and throw up. Well a cop was a few cars behind me and pulled over as well. Apparently he thought that maybe I was either drunk or hungover. So after throwing up all over in front of the cop, I then had to convince him that I hadn't been drinking. Luckily he was really nice and told me that I should go home and rest I really hate MS right about now!
Ohh you poor thing!!! Get those Sea-Bands.. best $8.47 I've spent in a long time!! Especially wear them in the car.. motion plus m/ s is not fun, obviously.

Advertisement

Follow me at my blog:Rosenfried's Ramblings
rosenfried2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #12
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Weekly chat Jan 4-11

Quote:
Originally Posted by keegen456 View Post
So I had a really embarrasing morning. I dropped the kids off at school and was heading home. I started feeling really sick and had to pull over to the side of the road really fast so I could jump out and throw up. Well a cop was a few cars behind me and pulled over as well. Apparently he thought that maybe I was either drunk or hungover. So after throwing up all over in front of the cop, I then had to convince him that I hadn't been drinking. Luckily he was really nice and told me that I should go home and rest I really hate MS right about now!
oh man. that is embarassing! good thing he believed you!!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #13
Buffy1023
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosenfried2 View Post
Ddc is due date club until you comment in another club other than your own... then it it due date crashing..
ahh... interesting. I'll have to remember both.

Congrats Chelle - I have no experience with the military, but i do know that is a big deal. Hope you all have a great time!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/MamaLiz8056 join now and see what you can earn!

Last edited by Buffy1023; 01-04-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Buffy1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #14
edens_mom
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
I am so sorry that you are feeling miserable, but your story makes me chuckle! I hope you get feeling better soon.

I was really sick with my first child and I remember driving and praying for red lights so I could puke in the bag I had in my lap...
Old 01-04-2012, 01:55 PM   #15
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloLady79 View Post
Morning mamas!!

It's a whooping 31 degrees today feeling around 20 though. Still no snow on the ground and I think I just might cry. I feel cheated after all the snow we got last year.

Today the kids went back to school from Christmas break , waiting for the Direct Tv guy to come and install so I can call Dish and tell them to shove it. So sick of them and the most important part of the day I'm so eagerly awaiting is 1500 the kids and I are head up to WTB and pinning Sgt on the hubs.

M/S was gone for the past 2 weeks but reared her head yesterday but today she's gone again. My energy is back and the house is back under order.
Congrats! That is so awesome!

Quote:
Oh dear... That sounds mortifying.

AFM: You all are going to kill me but the sun is shinning and its in the high 60's. I made a major mistake yesterday and took my prenatals on an empty stomach yesterday and proceeded to have them come right back up. I am so over all day and night sickness, its like gotten worse in the last week when it should be getting better. I think I am coming out of the tired all the time though, which almost makes it worse because instead of laying around all day sleeping/sick now I just feel sick with just enough energy to be busy.
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #16
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

Re: July Fireflies Weekly chat Jan 4-11

For those of you who can't swallow pills easily while pregnant (that's me!), take a look at these liquid prenatals: http://www.vitacost.com/Buried-Treas...s-DHA-Complete

My midwife recommended them to me yesterday. She said they're really high quality.

As for the weather here, it was MINUS 2 last night and is 19 degrees currently. When I saw the weather forecast yesterday, I dared DH to step outside without his shirt on, but he wouldn't do it. Can't imagine why.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:15 PM   #17
philenabean
Registered Users

Quote:
Well I'm pretty mad this morning! I have an NT Scan today at 2pm but need a insurance authorization which they say they haven't even received a request from my OB yet. Then it could take 72 hours to approve! I'm 13 weeks 3 days according to my OB and that means I have only 3 days left to get in to do this scan.... looks like it may not happen.
Huh, I've never had to have pre-authorization for an u/s... weird! So, what happened?

Quote:
Ok, so probably not funny to you at the time, but I find that hilarious!!! A great story to tell your baby later!
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:12 PM   #18
luckyducky77
Registered Users
seller

I hope your authorization comes through in time. I also didn't need prior auth for my scans.

Well, decided that the "nature" theme for the nursery is going to be "animals" instead. Sears had a sale on crib fitted sheets so I got 2 cute animal prints to go with the 2pack I got at ikea. This way if I have early fit challenges with the prefolds and later the pockets, I've got enough sheets to make it through the night. At least that's my justification I used. LOL! Also found a cute stamped cross stitch quilt with animals. I'm actually going to copy that pattern onto graph paper and use the temporary cross-stitch stuff to break these up into separate blocks (due to the pattern, can't just cut up the fabric with the stamped pattern on it) onto plain fabric and then quilt around that to make padded blocks and hang up on the nursery walls. I told DH that it's going to be forest animals, jungle animals, sea animals...basically, animals in general. May look more like a boy nursery but I don't care. I'll toss in some ladybugs to girl it up if we find out it's a girl.
luckyducky77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #19
SqueakersMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

I hope all of you still dealing with sickness are past it soon! The cop story is awful, but I was sooooo cracking up. I can just picture that being me Thanks for sharing!

I think I've been feeling movement for about a week. There was a stomach bug going around our home so I couldn't tell for a while if that was what it was or not. Today it is very much like the goldfish flipping around in there - so exciting! 8 days till my first appointment and hopefully getting to see the little. Woohoo!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:01 PM   #20
SkyeBattest
Registered Users
seller

Thankfully I got the authorization but not in time for the appt today. Instead I had to reschedule for tomorrow morning at 930 but it's okay. Looking forward to seeing the baby hope you all are having a good night!
Skye ~cloth diapering, babywearing, keeping our boy whole, organic loving, crunchy Momma to one cute little boy born 6/22/12 Hunter Wyatt ~ and currently TTC baby #2

ISO: Chelory AI2's

SkyeBattest is offline   Reply With Quote