Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #41
regenolds
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: July Fireflies Weekly chat Jan 4-11

I'm a little late but I bought the Sonoline B on ebay. DH let me use his ebay bucks so it was free! He buys tons of parts for his work and then gets to keep the ebay bucks.

I've already heard my baby's hb but I still kinda worry every day. I thought it would be nice to have until I can feel this baby's big kicks.

I was up a lot last night with my 19 month old. He had a temp of 103.2 and was miserable and made me miserable. I was hoping he would be lethargic and just sleep but he was a big crank and wanted to nurse all night. All the kids are cranky today, I think we'll just lay around.

Advertisement

Old 01-06-2012, 10:25 AM   #42
mabelinoad
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
seller
seller

My Mood:

Sarah,
thats so hard when a little one is sick. Its not like you can reason with them why they're sick. They're just a grump, which makes you a grump. and late at nights even worse, cz noone sleeps. hope you can nap today!!

AFM,
I've spent a LOT of time yesterday and today creating a home management binder. I've made similar things(like...6 times) over the last few years, and nothing works. But I'm excited about this one!! I've been printing free stuff online like crazy, and laminating this and that. It looks good.

I'm just overwhelmed with life, and i n.e.e.d. help!! I've been struggling with taking care of household duties, keeping up with doctors, dentists, etc...planning for this new baby financially. Its just overwhelming. And dh does nothing to help. He tried to take over finances a few months ago. And...i just paid all the bills that have been unpaid for 3 months bcz he FORGOT. Ughhh.

Anyone else use one?
Old 01-06-2012, 11:23 AM   #43
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by regenolds View Post
I was up a lot last night with my 19 month old. He had a temp of 103.2 and was miserable and made me miserable. I was hoping he would be lethargic and just sleep but he was a big crank and wanted to nurse all night. All the kids are cranky today, I think we'll just lay around.
This has been my kids lately, but we are finally on the upswing. I just do not function well on so little sleep! Hope you can get a nap today and I hope your little one starts feeling better soon...and that it doesn't spread to anybody else!

We survived our appointment today! The girls did a really good job. We had a few extra potty trips than normal, but nothing we couldn't handle The Dr. was super nice and went and got a step stool for them to stand on so they could see while we listened to the baby's heartbeat. Then she told my 3 year old while we were listening to the heartbeat "I think the baby is saying it loves you!" That got a BIG grin out of her! Feb 3 I get to SEE this baby....and find out if I have to prepare myself for a boy in the house or not!
Old 01-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #44
melyndie
Registered Users
seller

Thanks for the Android app help! I got the app, and it works great. YAY! More DS for me!

In other news, I feel AWESOME. I have not felt this good since before I was pregnant. I am finally well, and my second trimester energy has kicked in (although my second trimester doesn't begin until Thursday). I love feeling alive again!
Old 01-06-2012, 02:12 PM   #45
srpettitt
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by melyndie View Post

In other news, I feel AWESOME. I have not felt this good since before I was pregnant. I am finally well, and my second trimester energy has kicked in (although my second trimester doesn't begin until Thursday). I love feeling alive again!
Yay! That's how I'm finally feeling...and it is AMAZING! I think I had forgotten what is was like to not live on the couch. Being able to actually DO things is making me feel much better about myself
Old 01-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #46
philenabean
Registered Users

Quote:
The Dr. was super nice and went and got a step stool for them to stand on so they could see while we listened to the baby's heartbeat. Then she told my 3 year old while we were listening to the heartbeat "I think the baby is saying it loves you!" That got a BIG grin out of her! Feb 3 I get to SEE this baby....and find out if I have to prepare myself for a boy in the house or not!
That is a super nice doctor! Wow! Very impressive. I have 2 girls, but can almost imagine the suspense you're in regarding the gender scan! Good luck!

Quote:
Same here, mama! And it is amazing! I've gotten real housework done and have felt like playing with my girls again. The only real issue with it is that I also have my pregnancy insomnia back again... No fun!
philenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #47
msmamabear
Registered Users
seller

So glad so many people are feeling better!

We got hit with a stomach flu. I was up all night sick after taking care of sick kids all day. So dehydrated now, luckily the contractions I was having last night have gone away. Seems like it goes quick at least, like a 24 hour deal so hopefully I will be back to normal in a day or so.
msmamabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:01 PM   #48
just1more
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

There is a sonotrax doppler on hyenacart for $40
Old 01-07-2012, 02:44 PM   #49
keegen456
Registered Users
seller
seller

I'm feeling pretty good today I rearranged some furniture and set the mini-crib up. I also cleaned out my closet and piled up a whole bunch of bags to donate next week.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:47 PM   #50
RoccerMom
Registered Users
Formerly: Boo'sMama
seller
seller

My Mood:

Im sooo tired. :/ I think its mostly because I wake up at about 5 to pee and have a hard time getting back to sleep before ds is up at 7:30 ish and wants to nurse. :/ Ms is pretty much gone but I just got hit with a head cold that is no fun. But on a good note I had my second appointment with my CNM yesterday! Heart beat was good and strong and baby is measuring about 4 days ahead.