Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #21
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonders weekend 7-8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B View Post
I'm not dilated at all but in a lot of pain. This is awesome.
Sounds like things are happening! Might be dilating now! GL mama!

ETA: I missed that you were at the hospital! Sorry they took you off the monitor, I hope things pick up quickly!

Advertisement

Last edited by Mama_Destiny; 01-07-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #22
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxygoober View Post
Baby girl has diaper rash- I've been fighting it for a week now I've tried both sposies and cloth, just using water to clean her bum. I change her almost every hour and as soon as I hear her toot. I remember ds1 was rashy this early, but I don't remember what solved it.
I remember this with dd2. I don't think I did anything special to clear it, it just cleared up over time. I tried to give her air time, but she was pooping so much it was hard!
Old 01-07-2012, 12:16 PM   #23
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm having horrible pain but they took me off the monitors and let me get dressed but are having me wait for the doctor. Ugh.
Ugh that's lame!!
Old 01-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #24
Mama_Destiny
seller
seller

My Mood:

I have been doing stuff around the house like a mad woman today, I had loads of laundry both clean and dirty piling up on me, but got most of it out of the way. DH is going to rearrange our bedroom when he gets home from work, so that we can fit the pack n play and stuff in a little better.

My brother called and gave me a couple hours notice that he was planning on dropping his 3 kids off while he went gambling yesterday up the mountain, and would be back in 2hrs. Well then, he called and said his gf was bleeding heavily(SERIOUSLY, what woman would be like "hey! Lets go gambling", when she's bleeding "heavily"), and had been for a few days, so they were going to go to the hospital, then it turned into "Oh we will just rent a motel after the hospital(which is local), and the kids can spend the night, if that's ok", then, now his gf supposedly was going to see a dr.(on Sat!), and would be here at 1pm. 30 mins till then, and I highly doubt he will be here. It wouldn't bother me so much because I don't get to see my nieces and nephew often, but he hasn't grown up and chooses to pawn his kids off on others, so he can go have fun. He only gets them every other weekend, and still pulls this crap. Funny thing is, he thinks people believe his lies and stories! The kids said he ALWAYS pawns them off on others. So irritating to me.

Sorry to rant, but UGH! It just makes me mad!
Mama_Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #25
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
I'm having horrible pain but they took me off the monitors and let me get dressed but are having me wait for the doctor. Ugh.
Ohh missed you were at hospital.. any update??

I was in So much pain last night. I was having tons of contractions and TONS of pelvic/back/inner thigh pain.
I feel like such a dumb *** really, and sorry for saying it that way.. but I do.. I want to cry. I don't understand how to time contractions.. I mean not at all. I read over and over.. get a timer.. but just don't get it. I have so much tightening.. it feels it lasts forever. I have a hard time telling when it softens up. I had dh getting upset and me and practically yelling because I don't understand my own body.. really I wanted to go to bed crying.. so in turn woke up SUPER depressed this am I was still getting some contractions at night, some really painful. But woke up with none.. and then only have a few in the am. Nothing like last night. I'm just so tired of trying to figure this out. I just feel dumb.. my husband is right for being upset.. WTH is wrong with me I can't even tell what MY body is doing
I do feel *maybe* this is early stage of labor.. but again I don't flipping understand my own body who the heck knows..
CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 12:51 PM   #26
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
We just picked up dd and are going home to chill. I hate going and nothing happening. I knew it would happen .
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:04 PM   #27
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceW

Ohh missed you were at hospital.. any update??

I was in So much pain last night. I was having tons of contractions and TONS of pelvic/back/inner thigh pain.
I feel like such a dumb *** really, and sorry for saying it that way.. but I do.. I want to cry. I don't understand how to time contractions.. I mean not at all. I read over and over.. get a timer.. but just don't get it. I have so much tightening.. it feels it lasts forever. I have a hard time telling when it softens up. I had dh getting upset and me and practically yelling because I don't understand my own body.. really I wanted to go to bed crying.. so in turn woke up SUPER depressed this am I was still getting some contractions at night, some really painful. But woke up with none.. and then only have a few in the am. Nothing like last night. I'm just so tired of trying to figure this out. I just feel dumb.. my husband is right for being upset.. WTH is wrong with me I can't even tell what MY body is doing
I do feel *maybe* this is early stage of labor.. but again I don't flipping understand my own body who the heck knows..
Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm having those same kind of contractions and I can't time them either. And I've timed contractions before!
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #28
leeuhhh
Registered Users

My Mood:

Don't feel bad Candice! I was trying to time mine with my timing app two nights ago and I was not getting it either! It's really hard for me to figure out when one is starting and one is ending. If I'm not paying close attention I'll miss that one's started, and then I don't realize what's going on until I'm half way into the contraction... by then I've missed half of it and I end up not knowing how long it was. And then there's cramping that's just constant.. are those contractions? Do I try and time them? Gah, it's really frustrating.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:03 PM   #29
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Candice those early contrx can be hard to time, don't stress about it. When they are the real deal, they have a more definite start, peak, and end.

Brianna, so sorry you had to go in and home, that happened to me with Leah. I was soooo frustrated.

I got a little more done here today for baby and spent most of the morning playing with the kids. I just got back from my massage which was wonderful. I figure since it is so nice out, I better get the kids outside to play for a bit.
Old 01-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #30
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by javabarnes View Post
Where's Erin? She is 6 days past due now.....just wondering when it will be her turn.

Jackie: DD is always rashy, has been since she was 3 mths old. We can't figure it out and have tried everything under the sun. Hydrocortizone cream helps calm it down when it gets really bad though....I just don't know how young is too young for that. Coconut oil is supposed to be good too and that would be fine on a nb.

9 days till I'm due. Trying to clean up the bathroom that we never use (has a big garden tub so I can use ot for a waterbirth if I want) but I can only stand and work for about 10 mins then I have to sit and do nothing or I get dizzy and really sore.
Still here waiting . Walked the entire IKEA and sams today and not so much as a cramp. Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitter View Post
Candice those early contrx can be hard to time, don't stress about it. When they are the real deal, they have a more definite start, peak, and end.

Brianna, so sorry you had to go in and home, that happened to me with Leah. I was soooo frustrated.

I got a little more done here today for baby and spent most of the morning playing with the kids. I just got back from my massage which was wonderful. I figure since it is so nice out, I better get the kids outside to play for a bit.
Candice- i get this too it won't last forever right (I hope LOL). Gah I wish my water would just break already. Even on an IKEA display LOL. Come on baby!!