Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #61
mrscompgeek
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Winter wonders weekend 7-8

Oh and off topic again- But you know MIL was going to come over last night and then I found out on facebook she is sick so we told her no. . Well this morning she told DH they were going to come tonight and he asked her straight up is she has something the baby can catch . . and she goes "oh i dont know, i guess we will stay home tonight just in case" . . . WTF?? So today now your going to stay home but yesterday you "forgot" to mention that you were sick and were just going to come??
I do not understand that women. .

Advertisement

mrscompgeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:37 AM   #62
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Last night was no good. (TMI warning!) Yesterday I kept having lots of pressure and feeling like I needed to have a bm but nothing was happening so before bed tried again and there was blood! :/ I guess from straining. Then during the night I had diarrhea! (no more blood tho) What's up with that?! Can the epo cause diarrhea? That's all I can think of cause I felt/feel fine otherwise. Then on top of that dd2 kept me up for probably 3 hours altogether which has been happening the last 3 or 4 nights in a row so I'm exhausted. I'm trying to get her sleeping in her own bed and she has been BUT she ends up awake and crying for me several times a night and I have to lay down with her to get her back to sleep. I'm trying to stick with it and hopefully she will be sleeping better by the time the new baby is here but its hard when I'm so tired not to just put her in bed with me.

Oh and here's some more craziness....my dh has had a cough for over a month now! I keep telling him to go to the dr but then he seems to improve some so he dosnt go and then it gets worse again. He's afraid he will keep everyone awake at night with his coughing so he's been sleeping downstairs on the couch for the past week or so. So I just feel like I am alone and taking care of the girls at night by myself with no help (not that he's any help when he's up there anyways but ya know and he does help a lot during the day). We all have colds anyways but he's the only one with a bad cough. Kind of making me feel crappy that he's choosing to sleep downstairs by himself rather than with me tho.

Ugh anyways I'm making everything sound way worse than it really is I'm sure so I'll stop complaining now. I hope we are all over these colds before the baby comes and I hope dd2 will be sleeping better and then we will be good to go!

Eta: I think I'll try to talk dh into going to BRU today just cause it sounds fun and I need to do something fun!! Lol pathetic I know but I love that store! Might try to find a whole foods too! Haven't been there in forever!

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum

Last edited by abbi_n_nadia; 01-08-2012 at 10:41 AM.
abbi_n_nadia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:49 AM   #63
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscompgeek View Post
Oh and off topic again- But you know MIL was going to come over last night and then I found out on facebook she is sick so we told her no. . Well this morning she told DH they were going to come tonight and he asked her straight up is she has something the baby can catch . . and she goes "oh i dont know, i guess we will stay home tonight just in case" . . . WTF?? So today now your going to stay home but yesterday you "forgot" to mention that you were sick and were just going to come??
I do not understand that women. .
Yikes!

Quote:
Ok so off topic but cracked me up- -
THis morning at 5am the baby woke up hungry and DH was trying to change her diaper first. She got really mad and started crying and DD1 was in her bedroom across the hall sleeping and apparantly the baby was loud enough to wake her up and she hollered across the hall "DAD, TURN IT OFF"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeuhhh View Post
Noooothing going on here. Getting even more irritable (didn't realize that would be possible lol) the bigger I get. The mw said she has never seen a baby so far up under someone's ribs while still being so low in the pelvis, and the only way I'm comfy is to lay on my left side... but that doesn't last long. I just feel like she's SO crammed in there, lol. I need to get up and be walking around more, but I can't get myself motivated! Someone kick me in the butt! DH has been driving me nuts with everything, but I've been good at letting myself cool down and keep my mouth shut. I'm re- reading "Connection Parenting" and that's helping me be less crabby towards my girls, too. I'm normally really good with kids, super patient, love snuggling, but this pregnancy has thrown all that out the window! I think it will come back once I'm a couple months post partum, but for right now I'm having to make a real effort to be a nice mommy.

Had some cramping and irregularly spaced contractions last night, which was a relief after feeling NOTHING for a couple days. Now I feel like something is different in there- baby lower or something? It's more achey. No more cramping today or anything though. I wonder if anyone will pop a baby out today?
totally know that feeling. My emotions have been ALL over the place this pregnancy... It soooo hard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B View Post
My dh has had an attitude today over a wii game he can't find that he never plays. Doesn't help the power was out for 2 hours when we got up. So he did his "I'm gonna throw a fit and clean up and slam stuff around" thing.

I've being stalking eBay for some long sized ae pants. I figure no point to spend $29 on brand new when they will only fit for a little while till I'm back at the gym. I got one pair for $13 shipped and fx i win these other ones they will be $14.88 shipped. 2 should be okay and I'll wear sweats the rest of the time I figure.

I have 10 days till my c/s. no more contractions I have my last doctor appointment Tuesday and pre op right after. I'm not gonna have him check me. No point I figure. If I'm in labor my water will break. So we will just not mess with getting checked and being disappointment. I'm sure he is gonna try and be positive and say well let's just see but I'm gonna just say I'd rather not know.
I hate when my dh gets like that... Seriously I have to sit and bit my tounge during these male tantrums/PMS episodes!! They really seem soooooo much worse then my nagging!
Baby Matthew 05-27-2014
Baby #4 due January 2016
CandiceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #64
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by abbi_n_nadia View Post
Last night was no good. (TMI warning!) Yesterday I kept having lots of pressure and feeling like I needed to have a bm but nothing was happening so before bed tried again and there was blood! :/ I guess from straining. Then during the night I had diarrhea! (no more blood tho) What's up with that?! Can the epo cause diarrhea? That's all I can think of cause I felt/feel fine otherwise. Then on top of that dd2 kept me up for probably 3 hours altogether which has been happening the last 3 or 4 nights in a row so I'm exhausted. I'm trying to get her sleeping in her own bed and she has been BUT she ends up awake and crying for me several times a night and I have to lay down with her to get her back to sleep. I'm trying to stick with it and hopefully she will be sleeping better by the time the new baby is here but its hard when I'm so tired not to just put her in bed with me.

Oh and here's some more craziness....my dh has had a cough for over a month now! I keep telling him to go to the dr but then he seems to improve some so he dosnt go and then it gets worse again. He's afraid he will keep everyone awake at night with his coughing so he's been sleeping downstairs on the couch for the past week or so. So I just feel like I am alone and taking care of the girls at night by myself with no help (not that he's any help when he's up there anyways but ya know and he does help a lot during the day). We all have colds anyways but he's the only one with a bad cough. Kind of making me feel crappy that he's choosing to sleep downstairs by himself rather than with me tho.

Ugh anyways I'm making everything sound way worse than it really is I'm sure so I'll stop complaining now. I hope we are all over these colds before the baby comes and I hope dd2 will be sleeping better and then we will be good to go!

Eta: I think I'll try to talk dh into going to BRU today just cause it sounds fun and I need to do something fun!! Lol pathetic I know but I love that store! Might try to find a whole foods too! Haven't been there in forever!

He def needs to get n to see dr. Same thing happens to my dh a lot.. Just lets it go..and go..and go.. More often then not turns into bronchitis with him
Baby Matthew 05-27-2014
Baby #4 due January 2016
Old 01-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #65
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
My mil is crazy too. But a 7 hour drive away crazy . I'm glad she won't be here right when he is born. I'd shoot myself in the face for sure. Like for example when dd was a week old her heat went out so while fil was fixing it she was heating the house w her stove cracked open. So I had dd literally in my jacket with blankets on top of her. She was getting all huffy about holding her and I said well I'd rather not pass her around while it's cold. I'd like to just keep her a constant warm temp (and dang it I wanted to hold her shesh- mine mine mine!)

This time dd is here to keep every occupied. Last time we saw them was a year ago in march so she speaks so much more now that she can distract her lol
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:08 AM   #66
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiceW

He def needs to get n to see dr. Same thing happens to my dh a lot.. Just lets it go..and go..and go.. More often then not turns into bronchitis with him
Yeah that's what I'm thinking his might be. I don't know how he just lets it go like that. I would go insane if I had been coughing for over a month! I hate coughing! And once I started asking him about it more he ended up saying it hurts in his chest! How can you ignore that and just let it go?! He acts fine, like other than the cough you wouldn't know he is sick so I guess he just ignores it and keeps going. He hasn't taken a day off because of it or anything! I would be a big whiny baby if it were me! Lol

Old 01-08-2012, 11:11 AM   #67
CandiceW
Registered Users

My Mood:

Poor guy, hope he gets some relief soon!
Baby Matthew 05-27-2014
Baby #4 due January 2016
Old 01-08-2012, 11:13 AM   #68
DoulainAK
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
So nothing nothing nothing going on here. It's making me feel crazy cuz we are all prepared so I'm just waiting now, which I suck at. Walked a mile at the gym last night just a few bh but not much :-( I'm gonna lose my mind if I have like 3 weeks left! Belly looks lower but who knows at this point if that actually means anything.
DoulainAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:52 AM   #69
PurpleRina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Ok so off topic but cracked me up- -
THis morning at 5am the baby woke up hungry and DH was trying to change her diaper first. She got really mad and started crying and DD1 was in her bedroom across the hall sleeping and apparantly the baby was loud enough to wake her up and she hollered across the hall "DAD, TURN IT OFF"
That's awesome. These are the things that help me think about how much FUN it will be to have two, instead of just thinking about the stress.
Old 01-08-2012, 12:15 PM   #70
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulainAK
So nothing nothing nothing going on here. It's making me feel crazy cuz we are all prepared so I'm just waiting now, which I suck at. Walked a mile at the gym last night just a few bh but not much :-( I'm gonna lose my mind if I have like 3 weeks left! Belly looks lower but who knows at this point if that actually means anything.
My belly looks higher
Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote