Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-09-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Winter wonder chat 1/9

Goooooooood morning

Advertisement

Owner and designer of Butterfly Elephants, waldorf style dolls
Lady_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #2
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Looks like it was pretty slow in the baby delivery here. I know we have some momma's that are kicking their babies out this week so we should be pretty busy lol.

Tomorrow is my last ob appointment and pre op. I'm due the 16 and c/s is the 18 so I feel like he will come the 17th after I go thru all the pre op poking lol. Not a lot going on here today. Dh and I are going to try and make sure dd has a great week since its her last weeks as an only chid. Just have some normal weekend laundry to do and that's it. Going to spend the next few days making meal list that dh can make after baby is born. I hate left overs so whatever we don't eat go to work for lunch for him and his buddies lol. He always try's and says it too hard to cook and I said look if you can operate 100s of thousands of dollars or heavy equipment while getting shot at I'm sure you can cook dinner. Plus he brags about making mre meals taste amazing lol.

Just a random question, but what's everyone favorite soap to wash dipes in from Walmart? It's the only store I have to shop from
Old 01-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #3
mrsashleyo
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady_B
Hey ladies! I hope everyone had a good weekend. Looks like it was pretty slow in the baby delivery here. I know we have some momma's that are kicking their babies out this week so we should be pretty busy lol.

Tomorrow is my last ob appointment and pre op. I'm due the 16 and c/s is the 18 so I feel like he will come the 17th after I go thru all the pre op poking lol. Not a lot going on here today. Dh and I are going to try and make sure dd has a great week since its her last weeks as an only chid. Just have some normal weekend laundry to do and that's it. Going to spend the next few days making meal list that dh can make after baby is born. I hate left overs so whatever we don't eat go to work for lunch for him and his buddies lol. He always try's and says it too hard to cook and I said look if you can operate 100s of thousands of dollars or heavy equipment while getting shot at I'm sure you can cook dinner. Plus he brags about making mre meals taste amazing lol.

Just a random question, but what's everyone favorite soap to wash dipes in from Walmart? It's the only store I have to shop from
s
Do you mean laundry detergent or actual soap like to make detergent? I use all free and clear lots of mamas use tide as well.

So DS slept poorly last night. He fell out.of bed at 1230 then was awake every hour until 430. Poor baby he got so many knocks to the head yesterday from running around. Not sue if it was because I was up and down so often but I had about 2 or 3 ctx an hr during that time and persistant period type cramping but I awoke this am to nada. I'm kinda bumbed. I don't remember this at all with DS. I have one thing left on my list that I have to get done before baby so ill do that today then its just never ending house work. I've been off of work since Thursday and don't go back till this Thursday so I've gotten a lot done but there has.been so much time to sit and wait! Casualty of working private nursing! DHs boss was great when he talked to him about taking some time off for the.baby as he has no PTO accrued yet. His boss suggested working 8- 12 every day then work from home if needed and pickig up a few hrs on Saturday. So that makes me feel better. I don't know why but the thought of going from one to two is daunting. I know I will adjust and be ok but I'm worried for the adjustment phase!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox
No Longer Here

My Mood:
Re: Winter wonder chat 1/9

I like regular Gain powder, not sure if it can be bought anymore though since all these detergents are now ultra or whatever.

I think your dh can do well making food, tell him he can make pasta, manwich, chicken sandwiches, so much is easy to cook.
I am getting sleepy, I woke up at 4am, it is almost 7am now so it is kicking in to sleep again..lol
I need to go get some steak meat today, dh made beans in the crock pot yesterday and wants me to make burritos.
Sweet_Fantasy_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 07:51 AM   #5
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
This coming Sunday il gonna defrost some pork and hen Monday I'll make him pulled pork in the crock pot so him and dd will for sure have some food. My mom comes that Thursday but I have never ever ever liked her cooking. So I wot subject them to that lol
Old 01-09-2012, 08:15 AM   #6
erin_c_odonnell
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:

Last day before parents fly home and I'm in a stinky mood. I'm so mad I haven't had this kid yet! gonna try to get in for a prenatal/acupressure massage today but the lady isn't answering the phone. Gotta take dd3 to pick up her new hearing aids at 11, then all 4 kids go get dtap vax at 2 (we select vax and whooping cough is going around nc right now). Dd3 was up half of the night last night so now I've got a dizzy headache and no time today to nap. Whine whine whine.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:29 AM   #7
Fitter
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Lady b - I use All F &C on dipes never had a problem, I strip every few months but other than that, easy peasy.

Erin - I am so sorry that baby hasn't come out yet! Come on baby it's time!!!!

------------
Today cleaning, laundry, and maybe a trip to PO. I am still trying to recover from my Steelers heartbreaking loss last night ...

I was going to take Leah out to play at a toddler gym, but she threw up yesterday and I want to make sure she is okay and not be a germ spreader, lol!
Old 01-09-2012, 08:30 AM   #8
abbi_n_nadia
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
I'm using Sun powder detergent right now because that's what we use on our regular clothes but I'm not sure if I'm liking it for diapers. :/ I was using Ruby Moon and loved it but ran out and I don't want to spend that much. I might try Tide since we are almost out of the Sun now but I don't know cause I looked for Tide original and all they have is original liquid or ultra powder. Is the liquid original supposed to work ok? I really like powered detergents better. I used to always use Purex on clothes and diapers so maybe I'll go back to that again. The Purex website says they have both classic powder or ultra powder. I wonder if the Purex classic powder is as good as Tide original? Hmmm

Mrsashleyo I have a bunch of contractions at night when I'm up and down with my dd also. And now my feet and hands have started swelling when I'm up during the night too. Ugh. I wish she would start sleeping through the night again! I'm a little worried what it's going to be like after the baby is here. :/

Sent from my iPhone using DS Forum
Old 01-09-2012, 08:38 AM   #9
Lady_B
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Thanks ladies.

Fitter- bengals fan here, I feel your pain lol

This is a weird tmi question, but before you ladies go to an ob appt do you "clean up down there" ? When I'm not pregnant i can't stand not keeping it all gone. My husband said I'm weird because he is sure the doc has seen some horrific lady parts before and I need to chill out lol.

Also is it weird that I'm sad that if I do get a repeat cs I'm not looking forward to him taking the original scar from dd out ? It's super low and was done very nice. But it's like a reminder of having her. I dunno is that weird?
Old 01-09-2012, 08:46 AM   #10
stacieandtheboys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hey gals I have time to get on here since Luke is still sleeping. Having some breastfeeding troubles. His latch just isn't that great ( actually I think he is fine it is me who is super rusty and doing something wrong). So my nipples are super sore and cracking a little not to to point of blood but enough to make the initial latch excruciatingly painful. My milk came in saturday night. I have never had it come in so quick! Just a little over a day and a half after birth! So I spent much of yesterday super engorged. I think I have it under control now. I let the other breast leak into a towel while feeding from the other. It has helped a lot. I think I need to look into those milkies things. I hate wasting so much precious milk

I've been thinking about everyone and get on to read a lot while I nurse but it is hard to type on my phone with one hand.

I hope that labor starts for you all soon. Sending labor vibes
Stacie, Wife to Robert, Mama to Jacob Dominic Luke and baby boy #4 coming May 2014
stacieandtheboys is offline   Reply With Quote