Reply Hey Mom! Learn more about the Gerber Life Insurance Grow-Up Plan!

Old 01-08-2012, 03:38 PM   #1
SugarBooger
Registered Users
Formerly: hooah_momma
seller
seller

My Mood:
More Added! Barely Used Diapers at Great Prices! MMAO!

ALL SOLD OR KEEPING. Please delete. Thanks mamas!

Things are tight this paycheck, so I'd really like to get this stuff sold. Something for everyone! Most of this stuff has hardly or never been used!

Smoke free home. Dog friendly. I wash in Tide.

Lot of 6 Imagine Smart Fit Prefolds Yellow edge. Unbleached. The squishiest, softest prefolds I've ever tried! I bought these new from Nicki's Diapers a few months ago but don't need so many prefolds, so de-stashing. They have been worn by my DD maybe 1-3 times. EEUC, no stains that I can find. I didn't really "prep" them much before I started using them either, so keep that in mind and you might want to prep them a little for fullest absorbency. $10 plus $5 to ship = $15ppd. (It'll probably cost more than $5 to ship but I figure that'll help cover it.)

G-diapers G-pant -- Size medium, green, includes liner. Tried on DD but never used. She needed a size large. $10ppd

Cloth Dreams purple Ooga Booga PUL cover with Aplix. Size small. $12 ppd. It has leg gussets! The WAHM who made this for me was so sweet! We loved this cover and used it sparingly to "preserve" it, but DD only fit it for a short time.

Motherease Sandys organic fitted -- $12 ppd. Size large. Washed but never used. Bought for an overnight option but found something in the meantime and never had a use for this.

Mei Tai Freehand brand from Lil' Roos -- $35 ppd. Harriet print. Picture coming. Purchased new for $54 but never used it -- turns out DD hates being carried. It's been washed but never used.

I also have TONS of fabric -- cotton knit prints, hemp fleece, minky, flannel, dyed bamboo velour, etc -- here.

I have lots of other stuff I need to destash. I'm slowly working on getting everything up and pictures.

Feel free to PM me with questions or for more pictures and details of something you're interested in.

----------------------------Sold Below This Line----------------------------

Simplex 2.0 AIOs -- All sold. Thanks mamas! $14 ppd each. These were too narrow in the crotch for my chunky DD. Bought new and tried a couple of times before giving up. Pink circles is size medium and EEUC condition. Brown and pink is size large, also EEUC condition, but it has a very faint stain that did not show in the pictures that I have not tried to sun out.

Bottom Bumpers AIO - Traded. Thanks mama! $14 ppd. Size medium. Pink. This was also too narrow in the crotch for DD. Used a couple of times only. EEUC no issues.

GMD Workhorse -- All Sold. Thanks mama! $12 ppd for all 3. I have 3 in size small. Snappiable closures. I never got around to using these. I bought them "prepped only" here on FSOT. These are the first, original version of the workhorse, a little wider cut, white serging on edges.

Flip Cover Lot -- All Sold. Thanks mama! $25 ppd for all 4 covers. 1 Cream, 2 Blossom, 1 Zinnia. Aplix closures. All seconds I believe. I paid $9 each for them new. No issues, aplix almost like new. Cream one has never been used. The other 3 were used maybe once or twice.

Rumparooz Onesize Pocket -- Sold. Thanks mama! $16 ppd. Tulip color. Includes insert. Tried once or twice but didn't like the fit on my chunkster. Picture coming.

Megaroos -- Sold. Thanks mama! $15 for all 3. Megaroos ETPFs in girly prints, blue chicks is size large, the other 2 are size medium. I'm calling them well loved, although I haven't actually used them much. But I bleached them once and now some of the prints are faded looking or have bleach spots, and they're not quite as soft as they were brand new. They're a little pilly, the owl print is particularly pilly. Other than that they're in good condition, no holes, stains or issues. They're perfectly usable and a great deal because they haven't actually been used but a couple of times.

Angry clouds is the most "used" looking as it is very faded and some patches are more faded than others giving it an uneven look. I put it next to some unused angry clouds fabric that I have so you can see how the original fabric should look:

Advertisement

Last edited by SugarBooger; 03-19-2012 at 07:37 AM.
SugarBooger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
SugarBooger
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: MUST SELL! Barely Used Diapers at Great Prices! MMAO!

Bump
Old 01-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #3
SugarBooger
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump
Old 01-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #4
SugarBooger
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump for more pics added
Old 01-10-2012, 08:33 AM   #5
SugarBooger
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump
Old 01-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #6
hhilgen2
Registered Users
seller

Do you still have the Flips and the Rump-a-rooz?
hhilgen2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #7
SugarBooger
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhilgen2 View Post
Do you still have the Flips and the Rump-a-rooz?
Yep!
Old 01-10-2012, 02:52 PM   #8
ncswife
Registered Users

Are any of the rumparooz left?
ncswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 08:29 PM   #9
SugarBooger
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncswife View Post
Are any of the rumparooz left?
Rumparooz is sold, sorry mama.

1 Simplex, the Bottom Bumpers, Motherease, Megaroos, Ooga Booga cover, and Mei Tai still left.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:39 AM   #10
SugarBooger
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:

Bump